Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: Ghost of Art Modell @ Ghost of Al Davis (GDT)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalcolmBrown

Location: 2014 Adopt a Brownie: Jim Dray: 10 Receptions, 144 Yards (14.4 ypc), 1 TD, 8 FD
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Week 13: Ghost of Art Modell @ Ghost of Al Davis (GDT) Reply with quote

I liked the idea of the no lulz from last week, but I'm a guy who's always smiling and laughing, so I couldn't help it.

The Browns are going going,
back back,
to Cali Cali.

Discuss.

Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
brownsfan1710

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a terrible, terrible feeling about this game. They've got a lot of speed, and we, well, don't. That said, we should be able to run all over them, and Richardson should be a HUGE part of this game with Colt dinking an dunking it down the field. I have a feeling he'll break 100 on the ground, and 75 through the air. Colt will manage the game, and once again, the D will have to win it. I think we'll get a lot of heat on Palmer, and we'll pick him off once. Stop their running game, limit our turnovers, and this is a win.

Browns 24 Raiders 20.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The outcome should be...

Browns 27 and Raiders 21

That means it will be...

Raiders 17 and Browns 13

Bad feeling

I really hope Weeden will start. I know some like Colt better, but these next 5 games are the ones that allow us to see if we have a legit QB going forward.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
TeHDruiD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Raiders can't play defense. They can't rush the passer, stop the pass or stop the run. I feel like we're going to absolutely punish them Sunday. I'm thinking 34-13 Browns

Trent is going to go for over 150 yards on the ground, no doubt in my mind
BigMoneysProtege

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like it has been forever since we really up and whooped off on any team. I would love to see a 30-10 drubbing where I can finally relax for once in the 4th Q and not drink so much. This game looks like a very winnable contest, but I have my fears. We are the Browns, afterall. We also have not won on the road this year Confused

The present is a gift, and I just wanna be.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be a statement game for the Browns...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be completely wrong about this but I seem to recall we haven't done too well in OAK.

That being said, I think we will take this game going away.

Wouldn't mind seeing McCoy in at all, if for no other reason than to see how he does in "cockpit" he didn't have that was built for and handed to Weeden.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
I might be completely wrong about this but I seem to recall we haven't done too well in OAK.

Wouldn't mind seeing McCoy in at all, if for no other reason than to see how he does in "cockpit" he didn't have that was built for and handed to Weeden.

I want to see what McCoy can do as well.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a 12 game losing streak on the road and we are a team that wins games we have no business winning then turning right around and losing the games we have no business losing.

Raiders 23 Browns 20

Jamison on the sig
candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we always play Oakland in Oakland?
NickZambo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
The Raiders can't play defense. They can't rush the passer, stop the pass or stop the run. I feel like we're going to absolutely punish them Sunday. I'm thinking 34-13 Browns

Trent is going to go for over 150 yards on the ground, no doubt in my mind

Our Browns have yet to have a blowout win this year. This week, I think it happens. If McFadden is out, and Weeden plays, we should take our momentum to Oakland and crush.

Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
bruceb wrote:

I want to see what McCoy can do as well.

I already posted it in the Weeden thread. 16-27 174 yards 1TD 1Int. Colt isn't physically built to be a starting QB in Cleveland, he doesn't have the physical tools to overcome the weather conditions. He should play okay in Oakland though.
Wolfhunt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:

I already posted it in the Weeden thread. 16-27 174 yards 1TD 1Int. Colt isn't physically built to be a starting QB in Cleveland, he doesn't have the physical tools to overcome the weather conditions. He should play okay in Oakland though.

This is probably one of the dumbest comments I have seen in a long time on this board and there are quite a few to choose from. The only thing you are doing is repeating the same old talking points.

The actual truth is nobody has any idea what either of these QB's can really do. Colt was saddled with a horrible team around him and Weeds is a rookie making a lot of rookie mistakes.
bruceb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfhunt wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

This is probably one of the dumbest comments I have seen in a long time on this board and there are quite a few to choose from. The only thing you are doing is repeating the same old talking points.

The actual truth is nobody has any idea what either of these QB's can really do. Colt was saddled with a horrible team around him and Weeds is a rookie making a lot of rookie mistakes.

There career records, production aren't that different, and McCoy had no supporting cast.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

There career records, production aren't that different, and McCoy had no supporting cast.

I've seen Colt throw in the snow/wind/rain. He can't. He has small hands. Would he get better than what he had shown thus far? Almost certainly, unless the concussion stunted his QB growth. I think Colt could be successful starting in New Orleans, not great, but pretty good. In Cleveland, I don't think he ever gets better than average. I like him, but I don't believe he should have a future in Cleveland as the starter.

You can still judge throws (not neccessarily results) with a poor supporting cast. That's what I'm doing. Colt was just okay with the checkdown passes, and that was the majority of his throws. That may have come from a poor supporting cast, but he also struggled to hit receivers wide open running down the field when it did arise. Weeden is more accurate with the check downs. He is more accurate with the deep throws. He is more likely to throw into triple coverage. Both have flaws, but i'd take my chances on Weeden.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 1 of 42

Jump to: