Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I want you to know I hated the fact I was rooting for you. Funny how enemies can come together in the face of another adversary. It would be rather poetic if the Division came down our week 17 showdown.

I would love that opportunity to show how dominate we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rg3 all day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love seeing you optomistic 21atw. A few weeks ago you were so grim.

Yea thatz when the D acted as if they had no interest in playing and the Shanahans seemed to be out smartened by there opposing opponents. Since then the D has step up and we actually have Rg3 throwing the ball( 9 Td's with 1 int in the last 3 weeks) no I'm not happy with the constant Option formation, but I do see the effectiveness of it ( and we do a great job with it) Hail to the Redskins lets just keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although our opinions differ at time HAIL TO THE REDSKINS to you as well.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I want you to know I hated the fact I was rooting for you. Funny how enemies can come together in the face of another adversary. It would be rather poetic if the Division came down our week 17 showdown.

I would love that opportunity to show how dominate we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rg3 all day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love seeing you optomistic 21atw. A few weeks ago you were so grim.

Yea thatz when the D acted as if they had no interest in playing and the Shanahans seemed to be out smartened by there opposing opponents. Since then the D has step up and we actually have Rg3 throwing the ball( 9 Td's with 1 int in the last 3 weeks) no I'm not happy with the constant Option formation, but I do see the effectiveness of it ( and we do a great job with it) Hail to the Redskins lets just keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although our opinions differ at time HAIL TO THE REDSKINS to you as well.

Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TKellion wrote:
Banks and Paul were the 1st players I cut in Madden13 lol Laughing

You too?

I also cut Briscoe and Reed Doughty. Haha.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
footy_29

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niles Paul plays a valuable role very well, but that won't show up on Madden.
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one thing that is bothering me about Banks is that he has done nothing in terms of acquiring good field position. He has been out of place and is making really bad decisions when fielding the ball. He is not making out to the 20 and he has yet to break one.

I don't know why he is kept on the roster when this is the only position that he plays and is slowly getting worse and worse. I understand that he may be frustrated and that may be clouding his judgement when he looks to run the ball out of the endzone 8 yards deep, but that is 8 yards that he doesnt have to run when he falls at the 15. Just take the knee and give us the 80% of the field to work with and not anything more.

I dont see him on the team next year, but I just dont see his value now.

Another ST's note, Kai Forbath has been great in the kicking game, but he cannot get the ball past the goal line?? Maybe our next punter should be doing kickoffs instead of Forbath.

Dont get me wrong, I am very happy with Korbath and the fact that he has not missed a field goal all year. But the kickoffs need work.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the win guys. I just finished watching the game on the DVR and there is no doubt the Skins wanted that game more. They played with heart and just executed better in the second half. RG3 is going to be a Giant killer his entire career I can see it now. Our pass rush is useless against him. I'd say good luck the rest of the way but with the division in reach I just can't. Laughing

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
mike23md, is it you who complains about score, commercial, kick off, and then commercial?

That would be me, Woz. Laughing
Anyway, I got home around 11:30 last night and caught the last 5 or so minutes of the game. All I have to say is... Wow. Just wow. I mean, our defense stepped up on that last drive. And my goodness. What a daring call on that pass play to Garçon right before the 2 minute warning. I give everyone on the offense mad props on that last drive. Feels good to actually be relevant in December, doesn't it, guys??? Very Happy
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 64 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDefs, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 11 catches, 63 yards, 1 TD
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins24-7 wrote:
Woz wrote:
mike23md, is it you who complains about score, commercial, kick off, and then commercial?

That would be me, Woz. Laughing

Sorry about that. Wink

Quote:
Anyway, I got home around 11:30 last night and caught the last 5 or so minutes of the game.

You would have absolutely hated the last two and a half minutes of the first half.

I believe it went: score, commercial, kickoff, commercial, play, timeout, commercial, play, two minute warning commercial, play, play, timeout, commercial, play, play, score, commercial, kickoff, commercial, play, timeout, play, timeout, commercial?, play, play, play, score, half.

Quote:
Feels good to actually be relevant in December, doesn't it, guys??? Very Happy

Very Happy
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tackle of Hakeem Nicks on third down by Cedric Griffen was critical. And because he got suspended for PEDs, I think the Redskins should forfeit the win.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that boy Robert was worth the draft picks. Griffin improves my overall quality of life. he's so much more then a QB ... I think he's going to be remembered as a SuperStar. Already becoming an icon!

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I know is Rob Jackson had one hell of a second half. I didn't realize this since he became a starter, they haven't been playing him on 3rd downs- real pass rushing downs. Last night at halftime he told Jim Hasslett to play him on 3rd Downs. Coach Hasslett did and Jackson rewarded him with his best half of the year.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
That tackle of Hakeem Nicks on third down by Cedric Griffen was critical. And because he got suspended for PEDs, I think the Redskins should forfeit the win.
don't be a poor loser bud. That's 3 out of 4 for us and the one win, you only won on the last play of the game. Wink Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gmen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
don't be a poor loser bud. That's 3 out of 4 for us and the one win, you only won on the last play of the game. Wink Cool

Not being a poor sport. Just for the sake of fairness, give us the win, and call it even.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
daboyle250

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Gmen wrote:

Not being a poor sport. Just for the sake of fairness, give us the win, and call it even.

And John Mara taking $18 million out of our cap because we "overspent" on a year where the whole season went capless just about evens it with us getting the win.

Tracker: 46 catches, 498 yards, 3 TD
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daboyle250 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Gmen wrote:

And John Mara taking $18 million out of our cap because we "overspent" on a year where the whole season went capless just about evens it with us getting the win.

+1 Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

Jump to: