Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13: New York Giants vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loving this win.

Let me negative for one moment though:

If we cover Cruz on their last possession of the 1rst game then we could be leading the division right now.

Ok...back to positive:

We just went 3 for 3 in divisional games and beat the team that just dismantled the Packers.

Not too shabby.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I haven't had the opportunity to watch complete Redskins games this year so I've been limited to video clips only.

I watched RG III in college a great deal and was impressed with his athletic ability but wasn't sold on his arm.

Having now seen a complete game to go with the clips I must say you guys have a great young QB and a reason to be excited. The improvement in his passing game is incredible. When you look at his completion percentage, yards per attempt, TD/INT ratio, his numbers are incredible. AND HE'S A ROOKIE!

He deserves rookie of the year and at this point of the season has to be considered a strong candidate for MVP.

Wow, he's just incredible.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Chief_Zee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YESSSS!!!!!!!....just yesssss

So HUGE of a win I can't even speak right now. RG3 is going to get a lot of credit for this win, as he should. But make no mistake, we rode Alfred Morris to victory tonight. He played with such determination, and got better as the game when on (especially after the fumble). That dude is just a really good football player, flat out.

Garcon has come up BIG these past couple weeks as well. You can't even tell he has a foot injury. His burst is excellent and his hands have been reliable for the most part.

Really excited with this offense going forward, which I know is obvious for any Skins fan. I just can't stop smiling about this team. And damn it I love Robert Griffin.... just so much... he's just like THE COOLEST DUDE EVER!!!11!!1 really doe

^Jamison. on the masterpiece^
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want you to know I hated the fact I was rooting for you. Funny how enemies can come together in the face of another adversary. It would be rather poetic if the Division came down our week 17 showdown.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta give a shout out to Darrel Young. This dude continues to open up huge holes for Alfred and convert huge 1st down runs. Gruden was giving Young a lot of props. Hopefully his name starts to show up a little more.

mike23md on the sig!
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I want you to know I hated the fact I was rooting for you. Funny how enemies can come together in the face of another adversary. It would be rather poetic if the Division came down our week 17 showdown.

Trust me, while I would hope we win in that situation, just the fact that we would be in the hunt for the division in the last week would be a great thing for me after years of already being out of it by Halloween.

Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Trust me, while I would hope we win in that situation, just the fact that we would be in the hunt for the division in the last week would be a great thing for me after years of already being out of it by Halloween.

I just enjoy the fact that both of our teams were able to smack Mara around in prime time after his little Salary Cap stunt.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I just enjoy the fact that both of our teams were able to smack Mara around in prime time after his little Salary Cap stunt.

Agreed. How great! He had it coming.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

No kidding!

And if I read it right earlier today, it appears Mara was also trying to get our draft picks taken away from us so we couldn't do the trade for RG3.

Just a Grade-A jerk

Edit: Note to mods. Sorry about the earlier language. Not sure when that became filtered but I will avoid using it from now on.

Last edited by Thaiphoon on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im stunned. 3 weeks ago i thought we where done now we are the best team in the NFCE and one game behind with one step from a wildcard picture .

Mike SHanahan has earned his job back next year i guess he isn't washed up like i thought.

RG3 is great /
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
im stunned. 3 weeks ago i thought we where done now we are the best team in the NFCE and one game behind with one step from a wildcard picture .

Mike SHanahan has earned his job back next year i guess he isn't washed up like i thought.

RG3 is great /

Record-wise the Giants have us by a game.

Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Dashing wrote:

RG3 is great /

Record-wise the Giants have us by a game.
For now i dont think they'll beat the saints and I think we upset the ravens.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I would love that opportunity to show how dominate we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rg3 all day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I would love that opportunity to show how dominate we really are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rg3 all day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love seeing you optomistic 21atw. A few weeks ago you were so grim.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

I love seeing you optomistic 21atw. A few weeks ago you were so grim.

Yea thatz when the D acted as if they had no interest in playing and the Shanahans seemed to be out smartened by there opposing opponents. Since then the D has step up and we actually have Rg3 throwing the ball( 9 Td's with 1 int in the last 3 weeks) no I'm not happy with the constant Option formation, but I do see the effectiveness of it ( and we do a great job with it) Hail to the Redskins lets just keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 26 of 28

Jump to: