Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keenan Robinson Could be going on I R
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Keenan Robinson Could be going on I R Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2012/11/23/redskins-rookie-lb-keenan-robinson-could-be-lost-for-the-season/

Haven't seen anymore news on him.. Anyone seen an update ?
mike23md

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if the injury disease couldnt spread its infestation here, I think we could be in really good shape. While Robinson is not an every down player, it hurts the linebacker corps that is all ready thin.

2015 REDSKINS DRAFT HOPEFUL
2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keenan has looked good in limited opportunities; it would be a shame to see his season ended now. They should assess whether Ray Wright needs to be replaced.

Although I do not expect Minnifield to make the Redskins squad because of the nature of his injury, the defense should be much improved next season based on the talent on the shelf.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaron Curry?

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Aaron Curry?
I wouldn't add him, he's been cut by several teams because he just isn't that good.

I agree with Mike23 and Footy29, it would be a real shame if Keenan has to go on IR and it does seem like we are cursed. Hopefully next year we stay healthier, it could be special if we do because our young team is starting to blossom into something special. I think we very close to being a great team.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Keenan has looked good in limited opportunities; it would be a shame to see his season ended now. They should assess whether Ray Wright needs to be replaced.
How can a strength coach diminish season ending injuries to ligaments and muscles?

There is no way he should be replaced, a strength coach can not keep somone from tearing his acl or other ligaments, tearing a quad, a pectoral muscle or breaking a leg. It's a freak injury that is just a part of the game and no coach, strength or otherwise can prevent season ending injuries from happening. It is just a nature of the game.

Unfortunaltely for us we've just been very, very unlucky this year with the amount of them that have occured.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Kind of wishing the Shanahan's could find another state in the union to choose their young players from besides Texas...

You know, other good players play around the country as well. Oh well, I hope Muckelroy (also from UT) pans out to be a solid contributor to our team.

Redskins Place Keenan Robinson On Injured Reserve, Sign Roddrick Muckelroy - Redskins Journal

http://news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/11/26/redskins-place-keenan-robinson-on-injured-reserve-sign-roddrick-muckelroy/

RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, what bad luck! don't we get any day to day or two-3 weeks injuries.. Our I R is filling up ..! Evil or Very Mad
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Im Kind of wishing the Shanahan's could find another state in the union to choose their young players from besides Texas...

You know, other good players play around the country as well. Oh well, I hope Muckelroy (also from UT) pans out to be a solid contributor to our team.

Redskins Place Keenan Robinson On Injured Reserve, Sign Roddrick Muckelroy - Redskins Journal

http://news.fredericksburg.com/redskinsjournal/2012/11/26/redskins-place-keenan-robinson-on-injured-reserve-sign-roddrick-muckelroy/

I liked Muck and thought we should have gave him more of an opportunity to play in Cincy. Good luck with him...
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
man, what bad luck! don't we get any day to day or two-3 weeks injuries.. Our I R is filling up ..! Evil or Very Mad
at least we'll have plenty of talent returning off ir for next year as Footy29 said. Sorry... that's the only silver lining I see out of this and younger guys getting experience to make our depth better in the future.

turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I liked Muck and thought we should have gave him more of an opportunity to play in Cincy. Good luck with him...
cool. Thanks for good word buddy

RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
at least we'll have plenty of talent returning off ir for next year as Footy29 said. Sorry... that's the only silver lining I see out of this and younger guys getting experience to make our depth better in the future.

Yeah but will they be the same as before -- Bad injuries,, achilles, acl's, pecs,,and we've already seen Rak tear his twice.. I hope ur right and they return 100%
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

Yeah but will they be the same as before -- Bad injuries,, achilles, acl's, pecs,,and we've already seen Rak tear his twice.. I hope ur right and they return 100%
well if not, we have guys like Jenkins, Baker, Jackson, Addison, Alexander, Gomes, Robinson, Paulsen and Paul getting valuable experience. So that's good.

I do expect all of the injured to return healthy and productive though next year just as Kory L, Jenkins Etc returned from injury last year.

DCRED

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

I hope not with the injuries, man. Rak needs to come back healthy with Carriker, Merriweather, Helu, Davis, Goff, Robinson, Nield, Bernstine, Pugh, Sundberg and Boyce and players like Rocca and Royster on and off injuries
that's half a team on IR and Garcon might not be 100% till next year either....
and I'm probably forgetting someone who is banged up
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Aaron Curry?

Ive wondered about grabbing him. At 255lbs he ran a 4.47. And hes got fantastic drop back speed. He just cant shed blockers.
Get him to lose a good 15lbs, and stick him at SS.

Need a guy to cover all these huge tight ends in the league now. Hes a guy that you could bring in off the bench and do that. Especially on passing downs.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: