Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals-Chargers: Go west young Ginger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5677
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
[When i think of Bengals v Chargers games, I think back to the AFC Championship game (1982 was it ?), supposedly the coldest game in NFL history.

Anyone go to that game ?


Dad had tickets, mom wouldn't let me go (see why they separated?). I was 11 at the time. Oddly, it was ok for me to play football outside all day when the game wasn't on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HangOnSloopy


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 262
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per Hobson on Twitter - Kyle Cook back at practice this week. Would be nice to have him back in the fold if this team does indeed keep the playoff push alive!
_________________

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15725
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
Per Hobson on Twitter - Kyle Cook back at practice this week. Would be nice to have him back in the fold if this team does indeed keep the playoff push alive!


I don't know, Trevor Robinson has been playing pretty darn well since inserted into the starting lineup. If Cook is 100%, that's one thing, but I hope he isn't rushing back.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16795
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
HangOnSloopy wrote:
Per Hobson on Twitter - Kyle Cook back at practice this week. Would be nice to have him back in the fold if this team does indeed keep the playoff push alive!


I don't know, Trevor Robinson has been playing pretty darn well since inserted into the starting lineup. If Cook is 100%, that's one thing, but I hope he isn't rushing back.


Don't want to see him rushed back to start, but we need him rushed back to be the #2 at least. Last thing we need is Faine back on the field...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26438
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll allot Geno 4 sacks. Please don't let him have anymore, I don't want Rivers to have post traumatic stress as a result of this season.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5677
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
Per Hobson on Twitter - Kyle Cook back at practice this week. Would be nice to have him back in the fold if this team does indeed keep the playoff push alive!


Robinson should play this week, but I want Cook for the Dallas, Pitt and baltimore games. Cook has the experience to read those blitzes better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16795
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
I'll allot Geno 4 sacks. Please don't let him have anymore, I don't want Rivers to have post traumatic stress as a result of this season.


We'll need it. Just read that Sanu hurt his foot in practice. Sad

Not sure how serious, but we can't afford to lose him...
_________________
Hokie wrote:
Yall remember that one time Burifict made a tackle and didn't have to leave the game? Good times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26438
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
I'll allot Geno 4 sacks. Please don't let him have anymore, I don't want Rivers to have post traumatic stress as a result of this season.


We'll need it. Just read that Sanu hurt his foot in practice. Sad

Not sure how serious, but we can't afford to lose him...


It's fine, AJ Green is on either Cason or Jammer.
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3440
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
I'll allot Geno 4 sacks. Please don't let him have anymore, I don't want Rivers to have post traumatic stress as a result of this season.


Just lookin' at your sig man, whenever I think of the Chargers, I still expect to see #55 back there.

Difficult to believe he ain't around anymore.........

I'll be sayin' a little prayer for him befoere kick-off.......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6070
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so scared
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23473
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
I'm so scared


O line looks bad so far. Killing our passing game
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6070
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gresham Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26438
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
I'm so scared


Just remember we're the Chargers, masters of blown leads and losing games. Even if we're ahead somehow you shouldn't be scared. Laughing
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6070
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
I'm so scared


Just remember we're the Chargers, masters of blown leads and losing games. Even if we're ahead somehow you shouldn't be scared. Laughing

We are the Bengals. Enough said
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23473
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to get pressure. Rivers will tear us apart without it
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group