Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT-Minnesota Vikings (6-5)@Green Bay Packers (7-4)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Week 13 GDT-Minnesota Vikings (6-5)@Green Bay Packers (7-4) Reply with quote

Huge game. Burn the thought of this last game, make adjustments and try to get a big win vs a Division Rival.
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best


Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CallMeBarrett


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 767
Location: Gainesville, Florida
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start Van Roten. Start Barclay. Promote Datko

Hang Crosby.

Kick the tires on Howard Green.

Let Graham start.

Bring on the Vikings.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramonesfan


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 1722
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we hold Peterson in check, we win going away. If we let Adrian do what Ahmad freackin Bradshaw did, it'll be close.

Toughen up that O-Line, get Jennings and Matthews back, line up Mozes opposite Matthews, and let the games begin.

GO PACK!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chucknorris101


Joined: 20 Sep 2010
Posts: 3044
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im going to the game! my first ever NFL and first time to Lambeau
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
General_Bean


Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 1294
Location: Crossroads of CT
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't do this right now....

Pack - bagillion
Vikings - -7 (Jared Allen fumble recovery goes the wrong way)
_________________
Packers fan since 93.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chucknorris101 wrote:
im going to the game! my first ever NFL and first time to Lambeau
I will be there as well. Need to take this game, hopefully we are angry and have a killer game plan!
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best


Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramonesfan


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 1722
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way MM was talking at his presser didn't make it seem too positive that Clay would be able to go. WTF is going on with that?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13424
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallMeBarrett wrote:
Hang Crosby.
Probably shouldn't say things like that after the whole college forum was warned about death threats to Lame Kitten last night....

So yeah, we sucked. I stopped watching when they got 38. We still beat the Vikings. We have been winning in spite of our injuries. How many QBs in the league can have the stat line Rodgers has has with backups at the: LG, LT, RT, RB, WR, sometimes other WR positions? Was our D supposed to look good without a DE, CB, MLB, MLB, CB/S, OLB, OLB? We expect a lot from this team because they bring it. Just ran out of gas tonight. Obviously the most important thing is to get Clay back healthy. I think we could probably out score the Vikings O with our defense sans Matthews.... Hopefully Joe Webb doesn't come in.
_________________
Webmaster wrote:
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
The way MM was talking at his presser didn't make it seem too positive that Clay would be able to go. WTF is going on with that?
Fire the training staff. Dead serious. We always suffer "setbacks" its complete BS.
_________________



Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best


Conductor of the Gerod Holliman Hype Train
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DavidatMIZZOU


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 9996
Location: The ZOU
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jared Allen is to Marshall Newhouse as I am to onion rings.

Not excited about that at all. And if he switches sides, TJ Lang is probably compared to white castles or tacos or something.
_________________
GO PACK GO!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dcerb44


Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 3048
Location: Schofield, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallMeBarrett wrote:
Start Van Roten. Start Barclay. Promote Datko

Hang Crosby.

Kick the tires on Howard Green.

Let Graham start.

Bring on the Vikings.


I'm not on here that much so I'll ask instead of taking it face value. Is this sarcasm?
_________________


pf9 wrote:
This should definitely be McCarthy's swan song. If we're lucky Bret Bielema will come back to this state and coach the Pack next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 19937
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:
Hang Crosby.
Probably shouldn't say things like that after the whole college forum was warned about death threats to Lame Kitten last night....


Did somebody make you mini-mod tonight?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
persiandud


Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 1067
Location: Davis, CA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newhouse against Jared Allen...oh noes.

I'm not worried about this game, we'll win. The Vikings aren't the Giants.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GH88B


Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 203
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikes fan here. You guys have nothing to worry about next week, we'll be just what the doctors ordered, you guys are going to crush us. Our front four cant generate a pass rush on grass so dont worry about your oline, with the bears oline in shambles we didnt sack cutler once today... also we have one of the worst set of linebackers in the nfl who are awful in coverage so exploiting that will greatly benefit you guys.

peterson is the key to our offense so i expect the packers to stack the box, besides w/o harvin there isnt a wr thats able to make a play which leads to quick 3 and outs on offense and no rhythm on offense, not much to fear there.

Looks like greg jennings is making a return this week, he always seems to have big games against us.

Part of this could be my frustration from today's game but I really dont see any chance of us winning. packers 34-13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8831
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH88B wrote:
vikes fan here. You guys have nothing to worry about next week, we'll be just what the doctors ordered, you guys are going to crush us. Our front four cant generate a pass rush on grass so dont worry about your oline, with the bears oline in shambles we didnt sack cutler once today... also we have one of the worst set of linebackers in the nfl who are awful in coverage so exploiting that will greatly benefit you guys.

peterson is the key to our offense so i expect the packers to stack the box, besides w/o harvin there isnt a wr thats able to make a play which leads to quick 3 and outs on offense and no rhythm on offense, not much to fear there.

Looks like greg jennings is making a return this week, he always seems to have big games against us.

Part of this could be my frustration from today's game but I really dont see any chance of us winning. packers 34-13


Did you not see our game tonight? J. Allen must be licking his chops. Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 1 of 45

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group