Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT-Minnesota Vikings (6-5)@Green Bay Packers (7-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AndyJ1134

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
GH88B wrote:
vikes fan here. You guys have nothing to worry about next week, we'll be just what the doctors ordered, you guys are going to crush us. Our front four cant generate a pass rush on grass so dont worry about your oline, with the bears oline in shambles we didnt sack cutler once today... also we have one of the worst set of linebackers in the nfl who are awful in coverage so exploiting that will greatly benefit you guys.

peterson is the key to our offense so i expect the packers to stack the box, besides w/o harvin there isnt a wr thats able to make a play which leads to quick 3 and outs on offense and no rhythm on offense, not much to fear there.

Looks like greg jennings is making a return this week, he always seems to have big games against us.

Part of this could be my frustration from today's game but I really dont see any chance of us winning. packers 34-13

Did you not see our game tonight? J. Allen must be licking his chops. Sad

He was licking his lips looking at that bears o-line as well. Then proceeded to accomplish nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:
Hang Crosby.
Probably shouldn't say things like that after the whole college forum was warned about death threats to Lame Kitten last night....

Did somebody make you mini-mod tonight?
Yeah. Title Town USA has been warned for questioning my authority

I do that right?

But for real though...death threats?
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
VikeADunn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll probably be like the last couple years. First match up will be very close 1 score game, then the second one will be a blowout in the Packers favor.

Damn Sad

[quote="tylerdouglass"]VikeADunn, you're my hero.[/quote]

2013 Adopt-A-Viking: DT Sharrif Floyd
Tk: 2 Sk: Stf: PD: 2 FF/FR:
Title Town USA

justo wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:
Hang Crosby.
Probably shouldn't say things like that after the whole college forum was warned about death threats to Lame Kitten last night....

I do that right?

Man, I hope we kill the Vikings next week.

Oh no! Shame on me. Somebody call the authorities!

justo wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:
Hang Crosby.

I do that right?

Hang Crosby.....'s picture on the wall of lame. Did I fix it right?

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it's sarcasm.

I would never joke about the death of a person because of a game.

Same as I should never be taken seriously, for talking seriously about football to other football fans is like arguing with a 13 year old Twilight fan... it ain't gonna change nuthin'

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallMeBarrett wrote:

I would never joke about the death of a person because of a game.

Makes one of us

^Props to Jamison.
SplashDive

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We looked flat yesterday and it showed up in a big way. Hopefully we get Jennings back and we can start running on all cylinders. Line is going to be an issue, but we will be able to slide protection more this week because nobody throws out a DL like the Giants do. The Vikes don't have JPP, Osi, Tuck, etc... We can chip on Allen and I think Lang will do fine on Robison and I don't think he forgot about that groin kick last year.

Props to Jamison. for the sick sig!!
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been at school for a half hour. Already had a 3rd grade student pull up a kids sweatshirt, revealing a Packer shirt, then him and another student berated him for wearing it. Already starting.

Paul Allen has already stated that he feels the Vikings will run over us based on last night's game. When reminded how the Vikings played he excused it and said the Packers have nothing the Vikings need to fear.

This will be a long, irritating week in MN....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ramonesfan"]Been at school for a half hour. Already had a 3rd grade student pull up a kids sweatshirt, revealing a Packer shirt, then him and another student berated him for wearing it. Already starting.

Paul Allen has already stated that he feels the Vikings will run over us based on last night's game. When reminded how the Vikings played he excused it and said the Packers have nothing the Vikings need to fear.

This will be a long, irritating week in MN....[/quote] Yeah today is going to suck, thankfully I only have to deal with this place until Wednesday. Bright and early Thursday morning I begin my trek to the Holy Land for a nice long weekend. I just hope I come back smiling...

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
Been at school for a half hour. Already had a 3rd grade student pull up a kids sweatshirt, revealing a Packer shirt, then him and another student berated him for wearing it. Already starting.

This will be a long, irritating week in MN....

Nothing to fear? Jay Cutler was able to have some success and his patchwork O-Line was able to keep him upright. I think this Rodgers guy is a bit better than Cutler so I'd fear that. Then again Paul Allen isn't always the brightest.
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcerb44 wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:
Start Van Roten. Start Barclay. Promote Datko

Hang Crosby.

Kick the tires on Howard Green.

Let Graham start.

Bring on the Vikings.

I'm not on here that much so I'll ask instead of taking it face value. Is this sarcasm?

It's nice to see you posting, though.
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

48-17 Packers.

When you're down in a slump, you always have your friendly Vikings neighbors to beat up on. Wink

It really won't be close, but I will say this:

When a team can stop Aaron Rodgers, they pretty much stop the Packers.

I realize you guys have Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson (both injured) as well as Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson, with a few decent Olineman, but If Rodgers isn't having a stellar game, the Packers can be beat handily, like the Giants did.

But Minnesota won't/cant do that. Christian Ponder so far has looked like a pure game manager, he is no Eli Manning. Our interior Oline is awful, and Jasper Brinkely and Letroy Guion are huge liabilities.

With Harrison Smith being out the deep passing game should be wide open as long as Jamarca Sanford is attempting to cover a WR. Laughing (That ain't happening)

If you guys don't remember, I'm the one that came here and said Anything Can Happen, Any given day, but this will be the exception to the rule. Minnesota really doesn't have a chance.

so enjoy your bye week.

Not your typical Vikings anymore. (maybe I was wrong...)
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Hey, you're 6-5 and we just got rocked. I'm not making any predictions on this one.
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
^^ Hey, you're 6-5 and we just got rocked. I'm not making any predictions on this one.

Yea that's true we're just pessmistic right now. Especially right now my along a lot of vikings fans are pretty concerned about how inconsistant ponder is week-to-week. I'll be rooting for the vikings but my expectations are low until ponder proves he can be more consistant.

Shoutout to JTagg7754 on the sig!

"No! try not! Do or do not. There is no try.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 2 of 45

Jump to: