Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 13 GDT-Minnesota Vikings (6-5)@Green Bay Packers (7-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

General_Bean wrote:
Was reading PFT, and they mentioned Clay will not play sunday. How bad is his injury? It's been nagging for almost a month now.

Hamstrings are just annoying. They can feel perfectly fine and then you're moving and it pulls again. Hoping this is not the case, but this is getting ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamstrings and groins my friends. Hamstrings and groins.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
MathMan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

Avvie idea?

POV 9:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=555438&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=566
justo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MathMan wrote:
justo wrote:

Avvie idea?
:grion avy: I'm scared.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our avy's should be characters from M.A.S.H. since that's what we're fielding every week.

A M.A.S.H. unit.

R-E-L-A-X
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian Ponder, 2012:

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

118.8 rating over 41 yds omg ballin

R-E-L-A-X
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Christian Ponder, 2012:

So you're saying we should play 9 in the box and just stop AP....

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
[inappropriate/removed], if Matthews doesn't play (come on, Clay, you've basically had 4 weeks to heal up now), paint me worried for this game. Shocked Our game at Soldier Field in week 15 is already a tossup game with you and hopefully Benson, Jennings and Woodson coming back, we can't afford to lose more than 1 more game, at the VERY worst (which is, again, what makes the Seattle Toucherception call so devastating to us; thankfully, it won't cost us anything more than possibly the division).

I know our SB hopes are pretty much out the window now (we're too banged up, especially on OL, to make a deep playoff run at this juncture), but that's not to say we can't still at least finish strong and hopefully win the division, if nothing else. I know it's Minnesota (who beat only one good team all year in San Fran), but still, we barely beat the lowly Lions with Matthews out, in addition to all our other starters out with injuries. The Vikes scare me a little bit more than the Lions, at least (though not as much as the Giants on the road coming off a bye week and Nicks coming back from injury).

Sadly Benson is done after surgery on his foot. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Our avy's should be characters from M.A.S.H. since that's what we're fielding every week.

A M.A.S.H. unit.

If we do I'll be Hotlips seeing I'm one of the few ladies posting here. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Christian Ponder, 2012:

So you're saying we should play 9 in the box and just stop AP....

I dont think that matters at this point. Peterson will chew the Packer run defense up regardless. The guy is on fire right now. I dont understand why defense stack the box to stop the run as often as they do. I think it would be more pertinent to play more back in coverage and try to play the INT as Ponder is usually prone to throwing several horrible passes a game that probably would be picked off if defenses didnt crowd the box so much. Another reason why Peterson has been breaking so many runs as well is there are so many bodies around the LOS, once he gets passed that first level, there arent enough players in pursuit to stop him. I probably wouldnt put more than 6 in the box against MN, play back to defend Peterson and try and play the Int.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Percy Harvin wont be making the trip.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/50047/percy-harvin-wont-travel-to-green-bay

Big blow for the Vikings. Jarius Wright has been pretty good the past two weeks, Wright can do a lot of the same things as Harvin in the passing game and actually looks like a better natural route runner. He is quite good at finding soft spots underneath, he had 7 catches last week against Chicago and displayed big play potential against Detroit. Dont sleep on him. the other WRs outside of Wright are down right putrid. They totaled 8 drops last week, two of which were dropped TDs.

I think Ponder will have more time in the pocket this week than he did against Chicago.
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
Percy Harvin wont be making the trip.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/50047/percy-harvin-wont-travel-to-green-bay

Big blow for the Vikings. Jarius Wright has been pretty good the past two weeks, Wright can do a lot of the same things as Harvin in the passing game and actually looks like a better natural route runner. He is quite good at finding soft spots underneath, he had 7 catches last week against Chicago and displayed big play potential against Detroit. Dont sleep on him. the other WRs outside of Wright are down right putrid. They totaled 8 drops last week, two of which were dropped TDs.

I think Ponder will have more time in the pocket this week than he did against Chicago.

I feel so much more comfortable knowing that. With Clay likely sitting again, we need your offense to be as pedestrian as possible. Now there is only one guy we really need to be worried about.

Uncle Buck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't worry too much about this game if I were you guys. I could see the Vikings maybe having enough game to pull out a win against the Pack in their injured state if we were playing at home, but at Lambeau, it's highly unlikely. The Packers should win this one by a comfortable margin, especially with no Percy Harvin to deal with.

Aout wrote:
What is wrong with all these Packer fans insulting and raging all the time?
ECPackers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaron always seems to do especially well vs the vikes....

i think we'll win this pretty easily. AP prob still have 150+yds.
Bucks
Badgers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 8 of 45

Jump to: