Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs St Louis Rams #TieGate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
49ers
47%
 47%  [ 21 ]
Tie
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Rams
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

adamq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
Remember last year when we ran that reverse with Ted Ginn once a game? I predict we'll see that on Sunday. Cool

With Jenkins, though!

Jenkins ran the fly sweep in preseason.

No... with Ginn. Everything with Ginn. I swore that he'd be a Star one day, and dammit I'm sticking to it! Laughing

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky

But why
Why
Why can't it be
Why can't it be mine

So Ginn is also going to Cincinnati?

-kiltman
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah man....I brokeded the tie of the ties Crying or Very sad

Rams got extremely lucky with Hekker's arm, but I got to say...the Rams haven't done anything that ballsy in...well....GSOT days. I know a lot of fans tend to go on this roller coaster where when the team wins, they are playoff caliber, and when they lose we start making mocks with top 10 picks, but I will say that this team is much different than the Rams from the past 6 years. The last time they had a receiver get 3 50+ yard receptions in a row was back when Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce were in their hayday. Suffice to say, if the Rams don't lay an egg like they did against the Patriots and Jets, it should be a good game.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Ah man....I brokeded the tie of the ties Crying or Very sad

Rams got extremely lucky with Hekker's arm, but I got to say...the Rams haven't done anything that ballsy in...well....GSOT days. I know a lot of fans tend to go on this roller coaster where when the team wins, they are playoff caliber, and when they lose we start making mocks with top 10 picks, but I will say that this team is much different than the Rams from the past 6 years. The last time they had a receiver get 3 50+ yard receptions in a row was back when Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce were in their hayday. Suffice to say, if the Rams don't lay an egg like they did against the Patriots and Jets, it should be a good game.

Yeah... the NFC West is no longer the worst division in football. All three teams can be dangerous. What? The Cards are also in the division? I didn't notice them lately.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Ronnie's Pinky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
The last time they had a receiver get 3 50+ yard receptions in a row was back when Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce were in their hayday. Suffice to say, if the Rams don't lay an egg like they did against the Patriots and Jets, it should be a good game.

Do you remember Flipper?
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
So if James ends up getting more PT and touches then Jacobs, would it be safe to assume that JH really does not like Jacobs at all? I would think there is some dislike between the two but would this completely ruin the relationship?

I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?

*(as an extra blocker)
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

I think Jacobs was gonna start getting more carries regardless of Hunter's injury. They already began the process by activating him for Tukuafu. I think now is a perfect time to do it, too. We're already pretty late into the season.. defenses are tired and banged up. So whats a better way to take advantage of that than to introduce a fresh, motivated, 260lb running back into our backfield rotation?

Very good point. Healthy wrecking ball against banged up walls... I'm betting on the wrecking ball.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie's Pinky wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
The last time they had a receiver get 3 50+ yard receptions in a row was back when Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce were in their hayday. Suffice to say, if the Rams don't lay an egg like they did against the Patriots and Jets, it should be a good game.

Do you remember Flipper?

Elijah wood baby! I never did see the movie though....but I did have those promo toys where they could soak up water and squirt people.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Ronnie's Pinky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Ronnie's Pinky wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:

Do you remember Flipper?

Elijah wood baby! I never did see the movie though....but I did have those promo toys where they could soak up water and squirt people.

I really hated Flipper. Believe it or not, I was more scared of the Rams than any other NFC team during the late 80's, right up until the infamous "Chris Everett" NFC title game. If old Flipper's teams hadn't been stuck in the same division with one of the greatest teams of all-time, they might have made some noise.
Ronnie's Pinky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ties are tied again! This means something!! Double rainbow, oh my god!!!
big9erfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
in po we trust wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

Plus, Gore has tended to get hurt or tired out late in the year. Time to see if we can cut back his carries to keep him a little fresher for the playoffs.

Poor Gore. He put a ton of tread on the tires playing for sucky teams lol
scraly47*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone watching the TNF game? The refs blew it... Turner's forward progress was clearly stopped and no whistle was blown and of course he fumbles and the saints recover....#NFCTitleGame2011.....

-Lork
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
Is anyone watching the TNF game? The refs blew it... Turner's forward progress was clearly stopped and no whistle was blown and of course he fumbles and the saints recover....#NFCTitleGame2011.....

I was really hoping for the falcons to lose but wow did Brees stink it up tonight. He looked awful!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realized we only have 52 guys on the team. We put Williams and Hunter on IR and promoted Jewel Hampton to the roster. But we have 1 spot left.

My guess its either a special teamer from the PS like Michael Thomas or Michael Wilhoite, or a kicker like Nate Kaeding or Billy Cundiff (if Akers is still injured).
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 7 of 50

Jump to: