Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Zac Dysert Vs. Ryan Nassib
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Zac Dysert or Ryan Nassib
Zac Dysert
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Ryan Nassib
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

green24

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I do like Nassib numbers against top 25 teams this year.

None of those teams finished the season in the top 25. They were just in the top 25 when Syracuse played them.

Here are Dysert's stats against the three teams he faced that finished the season in the top 25 (#4 OSU, #18 Kent St., #25 Boise St.):

88/130 (68%), 934 yards, 5 TD, 4 INT
rickyt31

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I do like Nassib numbers against top 25 teams this year.

None of those teams finished the season in the top 25. They were just in the top 25 when Syracuse played them.

you right, but that shows his mindset going into the games. He didn't suck it up when it came down to playing ranked teams.

Quote:
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL at this thread. DO you guys know what a good QB prospect looks like? Seriously? NO and NO.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
BenchSanchez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
No thanks and no thanks.

This. Both are too "small time" and will be eaten alive in the NFL. They'd need seasons and seasons to be groomed and wouldn't be an immediate starter like a Luck or RGIII.

New York Jets Rutgers Scarlet Knights Brooklyn Nets New York Mets
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like Dysert has a better chance, but I also don't really see him as a high end prospect. He strikes me as a 3rd-4th round guy. Depending on how and when the QB run occurs.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenchSanchez wrote:
Jamison. wrote:
No thanks and no thanks.

This. Both are too "small time" and will be eaten alive in the NFL. They'd need seasons and seasons to be groomed and wouldn't be an immediate starter like a Luck or RGIII.

No one in this class is close to Luck or RG3.
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Glennon

that is all

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
ekill08x

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
Mike Glennon

that is all

I like Mike Glennon as well. Hes probably my #2. I like Bray the best, but I honestly think hes going to stay in school. He'd kind of be stupid not too.

I think Glennon has a lot of upside though and hes got maybe the best arm in the draft. He immediately becomes my #1 if Bray stays in school.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
rickyt31

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
Mike Glennon

that is all

I like Mike Glennon as well. Hes probably my #2. I like Bray the best, but I honestly think hes going to stay in school. He'd kind of be stupid not too.

I think Glennon has a lot of upside though and hes got maybe the best arm in the draft. He immediately becomes my #1 if Bray stays in school.

This is exactly why I haven't got my hopes up on Bray. IMO he would be the #1 pick in the 2014 draft. But from the little bit I seen, I like him. I think Glennon is underrated. I want to see him work on his footwork in the pocket , but he can do that while he is sitting on the bench for us. I agree with you, I think he might have the best arm as well.

Quote:
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
inside_scoop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some things to consider about Dysert.

1. His supporting cast is not good. WRs are a coin toss on whether they are going to catch the ball or not.

2. The running game is horrible. They were dead last in rushing yards. The defense ranked 105th.

3. He's probably been sacked more than any QB in football over the course of his career. He had a right tackle that weighed 245 lbs for a couple years.

4. Some say he doesn't go through his progressions and locks on to the first option. I say it's because he's about to be buried by the defense consistently so I can't really blame him.

5. He has had 3 head coaches, 3 offensive coordinators, 3 QB coaches, and has had to relearn 3 offenses in 4 years as a starter.

Considering all of this, I would say it's amazing he was able to shatter some of the records that he did. If he can succeed there what would he be able to accomplish if he gets into an established offense and gets a couple years to learn?
RDawg10

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
Mike Glennon

that is all

Bray will come out to the draft. New coach means new system, Hunter and Patterson are probably coming out because they both have like 1st round grades and Dallas Thomas is a senior whose his best offensive line. It would be smart if Bray leaves for the NFL. Bray is the best quarterback in this draft and would be the best next year. Tyler Bray in a jet uniform means the evolution of an air attack which could be what we need.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: