Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sherman and Browner Suspended!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
My bet is that Sherman is at least trying to push it into next year

that would be impressive

WINTER IS COMING
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

I think that seems unlikely based on the fact that he will lose 100K more per game if the suspensions start next year based on his 2013 salary.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=550031
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

I think that seems unlikely based on the fact that he will lose 100K more per game if the suspensions start next year based on his 2013 salary.
no he would lose 10k more per game because he'll be making 10k more per game. I doubt that factors in either.

My bet is if you walked up to Sherman and told him he can play throughout the playoffs this season but he'd have to pay more next year, he wouldn't mind.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Sacks98

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

no he would lose 10k more per game because he'll be making 10k more per game. I doubt that factors in either.

My bet is if you walked up to Sherman and told him he can play throughout the playoffs this season but he'd have to pay more next year, he wouldn't mind.

Probably be taken care of behind closed doors lol.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

Probably be taken care of behind closed doors lol.

Yup, as would all fines in the league.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

. I think you're over-valuing Sherman's team spirit, if i told you that you could pay me 20$ today or 30$ tomorrow, which would you choose?

It Pete tells Sherman hell take care of the extra kick than that's another thing and more plausible that Sherman wanting to pay an extra 400k in fines "for the team"
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

. I think you're over-valuing Sherman's team spirit, if i told you that you could pay me 20$ today or 30$ tomorrow, which would you choose?

It Pete tells Sherman hell take care of the extra kick than that's another thing and more plausible that Sherman wanting to pay an extra 400k in fines "for the team"
again, you keep adding a zero. It would be an extra 40k

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

I thought I read somewhere it was 100/game, my mistake, that's not too bad then
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

He makes like 550k next year, theres no way hes losing 100k a game lol.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

that would be impressive

He makes like 550k next year, theres no way hes losing 100k a game lol.
It seemed weird to me too - I must have just read the report wrong. I wonder if he'll sign an extension soon - he's worth more than 550/year.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Appeal of 4-game suspension 4 #Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will be held Friday, 2 days before game vs. SF.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Appeal of 4-game suspension 4 #Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will be held Friday, 2 days before game vs. SF.
Yay. If he get's suspended he'll be back for the NFC Championship game against San Fran in San Fran.

You're shaking in your boots.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There's no word on whether Sherman could miss the Seahawks' game against the San Francisco 49ers' on Sunday. The timing makes me think Sherman will be available for that game regardless. Suspending a player so close to kickoff would seemingly put the team in a bind. That is only my feel for what is reasonable, however.

Suspensions are often announced early in the week, giving teams time to make roster moves before full practices resume Wednesday. It is unclear whether any attempts by Sherman to stall the process would alter expected timelines.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/85258/the-timing-of-richard-shermans-appeal

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

I *think* this is good news... Clayton's been saying that these decisions take a little time and it would be unlikely that a suspension could be finalized within a day or two of the hearing. Best guess says that this means he's missing the game against the Rams and three playoff games, but will be back for the Superbowl. Maybe against the Pats. And Brady.

U STILL MAD BRO?

TommyC376 on the Sig
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

I *think* this is good news... Clayton's been saying that these decisions take a little time and it would be unlikely that a suspension could be finalized within a day or two of the hearing. Best guess says that this means he's missing the game against the Rams and three playoff games, but will be back for the Superbowl. Maybe against the Pats. And Brady.

U STILL MAD BRO?

A buddy of mine with a background in law believes that Sherman is trying to take this to the real courts and request an injunction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: