Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman face 4-game ban
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOVA333

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manny/Patrick wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
I don't understand why guys can't just own it.

"Yeah I took PEDS. I got caught."

I would even like it if they did it with arrogance.

"I got caught and I did it because it made me a better player. I don't regret doing it I regret getting caught."

The excuses are so pathetic. I would probably like them more and would root for them if they just said they cheated and the reason they cheated is because PEDs are awesome.

True, as a fan of the SF Giants as much as I hate Melky Cabrera i respect him for admitting what he did.

It's all the public ever want to know. Don't insult us by lien. Just like how Ortiz was forgiven in Boston, you have a chance to re accepted with good performance.

Adopt A Patriot
Logan Ryan : CB
Tkls: Int: FF:
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?

Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People really don't understand how steroids work. Not every steroid makes you some huge muscular meathead. Most NFL players at positions like CB, WR, HB and S would take a steroid like Winstrol. It gives you increased strength and speed without much added mass, which is very beneficial to guys in a sport where every ounce of speed and quickness matters, IF Browner and Sherman took steroids it would likely be of that variety, not something that would turn them into LBs.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Ketchup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)

Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.
You missed my point completely.

Kempes on the custom sig!
vikes22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
People really don't understand how steroids work. Not every steroid makes you some huge muscular meathead. Most NFL players at positions like CB, WR, HB and S would take a steroid like Winstrol. It gives you increased strength and speed without much added mass, which is very beneficial to guys in a sport where every ounce of speed and quickness matters, IF Browner and Sherman took steroids it would likely be of that variety, not something that would turn them into LBs.

I have a feeling many athletes would take winstrol anymore as it has some more severe life altering effects than others.
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikes22 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I have a feeling many athletes would take winstrol anymore as it has some more severe life altering effects than others.

I was just using it as an example, theirs plenty of things that athletes take that build strength without much added mass.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Nihc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

Probably.

All three of them are probably on roids. Manny Ramirez, Ortiz, probably Varitek were on roids. I'm sure some of the cup winning Bruins were on roids. I'm sure Gronk was fed roids from his baby bottle.

Every team in every sport most likely has players on roids. Just got to accept it and really can't get to upset about it.

2013 Adopt-a-Patriot - Tommy Kelly
Tackles: 19 | Sacks: 1.5 | QB Hits: 5 | TFL: 1 | Fumble Recoveries: 1
Harper41

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nihc wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

Probably.

All three of them are probably on roids. Manny Ramirez, Ortiz, probably Varitek were on roids. I'm sure some of the cup winning Bruins were on roids. I'm sure Gronk was fed roids from his baby bottle.

Every team in every sport most likely has players on roids. Just got to accept it and really can't get to upset about it.

I heard the minuteman mascot benches 800 pounds... #steroids

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Nihc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Nihc wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:

Probably.

I heard the minuteman mascot benches 800 pounds... #steroids

Look at that neck, no doubt that's roids.

Not pictured: his bacne.

NextBigThing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u aint cheatin u aint tryin

now aj green got even mor $$$ than him Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! Please tell me Tom Brady gave Sherman a phone call, PLEASE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
if u aint cheatin u aint tryin

now aj green got even mor $$$ than him Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing

I know right? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner will begin serving his four-game suspension immediately and will miss the remainder of 2012.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/brandon-browner-begins-serving-four-game-suspension/

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Nihc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart move. They should concede their appeals to make a better postseason run.

Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not overly shocked by the fact that Browner was taking something. I doubt steroids or HGH, but something.

Sherman on the other hand still has his appeal schedule for this week. We'll see what happens.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: