Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seahawks Brandon Browner, Richard Sherman face 4-game ban
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HOVA333


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 4762
Location: Brockton MA Richard Sherman is a Pansy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manny/Patrick wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
I don't understand why guys can't just own it.

"Yeah I took PEDS. I got caught."

I would even like it if they did it with arrogance.

"I got caught and I did it because it made me a better player. I don't regret doing it I regret getting caught."

The excuses are so pathetic. I would probably like them more and would root for them if they just said they cheated and the reason they cheated is because PEDs are awesome.


True, as a fan of the SF Giants as much as I hate Melky Cabrera i respect him for admitting what he did.


It's all the public ever want to know. Don't insult us by lien. Just like how Ortiz was forgiven in Boston, you have a chance to re accepted with good performance.
_________________

Adopt A Patriot
Logan Ryan : CB
Tkls: Int: FF:
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21342
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?


Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21273
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People really don't understand how steroids work. Not every steroid makes you some huge muscular meathead. Most NFL players at positions like CB, WR, HB and S would take a steroid like Winstrol. It gives you increased strength and speed without much added mass, which is very beneficial to guys in a sport where every ounce of speed and quickness matters, IF Browner and Sherman took steroids it would likely be of that variety, not something that would turn them into LBs.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 13813
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?


Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.
You missed my point completely.
_________________

Kempes on the custom sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
vikes22


Joined: 08 Oct 2012
Posts: 774
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
People really don't understand how steroids work. Not every steroid makes you some huge muscular meathead. Most NFL players at positions like CB, WR, HB and S would take a steroid like Winstrol. It gives you increased strength and speed without much added mass, which is very beneficial to guys in a sport where every ounce of speed and quickness matters, IF Browner and Sherman took steroids it would likely be of that variety, not something that would turn them into LBs.

I have a feeling many athletes would take winstrol anymore as it has some more severe life altering effects than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21273
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikes22 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
People really don't understand how steroids work. Not every steroid makes you some huge muscular meathead. Most NFL players at positions like CB, WR, HB and S would take a steroid like Winstrol. It gives you increased strength and speed without much added mass, which is very beneficial to guys in a sport where every ounce of speed and quickness matters, IF Browner and Sherman took steroids it would likely be of that variety, not something that would turn them into LBs.

I have a feeling many athletes would take winstrol anymore as it has some more severe life altering effects than others.

I was just using it as an example, theirs plenty of things that athletes take that build strength without much added mass.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nihc


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 3263
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?


Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.


All three of them are probably on roids. Manny Ramirez, Ortiz, probably Varitek were on roids. I'm sure some of the cup winning Bruins were on roids. I'm sure Gronk was fed roids from his baby bottle.

Every team in every sport most likely has players on roids. Just got to accept it and really can't get to upset about it.
_________________


2013 Adopt-a-Patriot - Tommy Kelly
Tackles: 19 | Sacks: 1.5 | QB Hits: 5 | TFL: 1 | Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 21273
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nihc wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?


Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.


All three of them are probably on roids. Manny Ramirez, Ortiz, probably Varitek were on roids. I'm sure some of the cup winning Bruins were on roids. I'm sure Gronk was fed roids from his baby bottle.

Every team in every sport most likely has players on roids. Just got to accept it and really can't get to upset about it.

I heard the minuteman mascot benches 800 pounds... #steroids
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nihc


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 3263
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Nihc wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
Lmao, I guess players are finally realizing no one is buying the adderall excuse. He probably thinks that by saying he didn't take adderall people will actually believe he did... suuuuure, Sherman. Dude took roids or HGH, wish they would just admit it (i doubt they will of course)
So Cunningham did too right?


Probably.
I LOVE the way on this forum that in a lot of cases if you say something bad about someones favorite team, they automatically get defensive and call out something about your favorite team instead of saying why they feel someone may be wrong. I know Tatupu_64 didn't really get defensive but just bringing up Cunningham just because a Pats fan said what he said is silly.
Why? Because it's much more likely that Cunningham is on something than Browner or Sherman? Wait no, that's backwards.

Browner got leaner this year. Do steroids do that to you? He's also been tested 3 times a week every week since he got back in the NFL. I doubt he has been taking steroids all summer and just now got caught.

Sherman looks the same as last year and the same as when he came into the NFL. His play is really no better than when he started last year. Unless he's been juicing since the combine, nothing has changed.


All three of them are probably on roids. Manny Ramirez, Ortiz, probably Varitek were on roids. I'm sure some of the cup winning Bruins were on roids. I'm sure Gronk was fed roids from his baby bottle.

Every team in every sport most likely has players on roids. Just got to accept it and really can't get to upset about it.

I heard the minuteman mascot benches 800 pounds... #steroids





Look at that neck, no doubt that's roids.

Not pictured: his bacne.
_________________


2013 Adopt-a-Patriot - Tommy Kelly
Tackles: 19 | Sacks: 1.5 | QB Hits: 5 | TFL: 1 | Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22069
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u aint cheatin u aint tryin

now aj green got even mor $$$ than him Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing
_________________
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83176
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! Please tell me Tom Brady gave Sherman a phone call, PLEASE
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sacks98


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 3947
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
if u aint cheatin u aint tryin

now aj green got even mor $$$ than him Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing


I know right? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16251
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner will begin serving his four-game suspension immediately and will miss the remainder of 2012.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/05/brandon-browner-begins-serving-four-game-suspension/

_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nihc


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 3263
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart move. They should concede their appeals to make a better postseason run.
_________________


2013 Adopt-a-Patriot - Tommy Kelly
Tackles: 19 | Sacks: 1.5 | QB Hits: 5 | TFL: 1 | Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21342
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not overly shocked by the fact that Browner was taking something. I doubt steroids or HGH, but something.

Sherman on the other hand still has his appeal schedule for this week. We'll see what happens.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group