Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is any position off limits to upgrade?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky_b27

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
I think at full health we only need a right guard, I think drafting Joeckel to fill that hole is a huge waste of a high pick.

But if we "wasted" that high pick on someone that could play tackle then Herremans can kick inside to improve the line as a whole.

Personally, I don't want anyone penciled in the starting line-up that wasn't at least a first or high second round pick and the O-Line is something that unquestionably needs to be upgraded through both health and depth.

Drafting a left tackle and then playing line shuffle is a weird way to fix a hole at right guard.

But you get people in the natural position - Peters started off as a RT, Herremans [u]is[/i] as LG and Mathis played RG

But you get the most for your money if Peters is LT, Herremans is RT and Mathis is LG.

Why does it matter where the money is? You put your best 5 players out there. In addition, this is a good T draft class. Get one and plug him in there for the next decade or so. You can see having that rock has helped rookie QBs in the past.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: