Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Inadvertent Whistle" vs Bengals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Pretty sure I saw Giordano signal to our bench to get on the field during the fight.

I was wondering how it would be until someone subtly tried to defend Kelly. Lawson wasn't the participant that Kelly was. However, even if Lawson ran on the field with an axe and decapitated someone. This isn't the 5th grade where "everybody was doing it" defense applies. This team needs smart players who play in control. Curry tried to compensate for his inability to dominate with over-aggression, intimidation and personal fouls. That's why he is gone. I will have tremendously more respect for the coaching staff if TK is cut on Monday.

Wtf are you going on about ? Subtly defending Kelly ? Talk about reading into things too much. Have a look at the video and see what Giordano is doing and come back to me. I would have no problem if the team cuts Kelly. Giordano should be gone as well IMO, he is terrible.

Pretty sure it was Carlos Dunlap that was the Bengal on the field not sure where the Lawson reference comes from . Oh and btw I called for Curry to be cut during the summer so not sure why he was mentioned.

I have reviewed the video as I have NFL Game Rewind package. Gio is waving someone back and then gestures to someone to get out there.
1) It looks like Gio is waving players back frustratingly and telling the staff to get their butts out there, but that's completely conjecture.
2) Even if Gio told TK explicitly to get on the field what does that have to do with TK being a dummy and listening? Does he not know the rules? How does that release TK of culpability in any way? That's how I took your "Gio was waving people on the field" comment.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Dessie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Pretty sure I saw Giordano signal to our bench to get on the field during the fight.

I was wondering how it would be until someone subtly tried to defend Kelly. Lawson wasn't the participant that Kelly was. However, even if Lawson ran on the field with an axe and decapitated someone. This isn't the 5th grade where "everybody was doing it" defense applies. This team needs smart players who play in control. Curry tried to compensate for his inability to dominate with over-aggression, intimidation and personal fouls. That's why he is gone. I will have tremendously more respect for the coaching staff if TK is cut on Monday.

Wtf are you going on about ? Subtly defending Kelly ? Talk about reading into things too much. Have a look at the video and see what Giordano is doing and come back to me. I would have no problem if the team cuts Kelly. Giordano should be gone as well IMO, he is terrible.

Pretty sure it was Carlos Dunlap that was the Bengal on the field not sure where the Lawson reference comes from . Oh and btw I called for Curry to be cut during the summer so not sure why he was mentioned.

I have reviewed the video as I have NFL Game Rewind package. Gio is waving someone back and then gestures to someone to get out there.
1) It looks like Gio is waving players back frustratingly and telling the staff to get their butts out there, but that's completely conjecture.
2) Even if Gio told TK explicitly to get on the field what does that have to do with TK being a dummy and listening? Does he not know the rules? How does that release TK of culpability in any way? That's how I took your "Gio was waving people on the field" comment.

Where did I mention Tommy Kelly ? All I said was I thought Giordano was signalling to the bench? Completely misconstrued my comment just because you have a problem with Tommy Kelly. You still haven't explained where the Manny Lawson reference came from or why you brought Aaron Curry into it. Seems as though you are just making things up for some reason.
#clueless
RaiderX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of the stupid fight the actual play in question isn't even discussed on TV. CBS just showed the fight and acted like we were just being idiots when the refs knowingly blew a call and yet still gave the ball back to the Bengals and replayed the down. So because Whitworth felt like starting something, the refs get away with a horrible call too add on some already questionable ones earlier.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Where did I mention Tommy Kelly ? All I said was I thought Giordano was signalling to the bench? Completely misconstrued my comment just because you have a problem with Tommy Kelly. You still haven't explained where the Manny Lawson reference came from or why you brought Aaron Curry into it. Seems as though you are just making things up for some reason.

Maybe I didn't understand the context of your original statement. Please explain why even bring up Gio, by YOUR interpretation, that he was motioning for players to get on the field?

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Dessie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

Maybe I didn't understand the context of your original statement. Please explain why even bring up Gio, by YOUR interpretation, that he was motioning for players to get on the field?

I think it's pretty obvious that you didn't understand.
#clueless
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

and I think it's it's pretty obvious why you brought Gio into it in the 1st place . . .

Bonez wrote:
Dessie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
Dessie wrote:

and I think it's it's pretty obvious why you brought Gio into it in the 1st place . . .

Really obvious, to someone who brought Manny Lawson into it.....
#clueless

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: