Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GM Draft Input
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHOMP_CHOMP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I don't see the point with all those unrealistic trades. There are pretty good cbs on the market that will come at a reasonable price.

I doubt Green Bay would trade Tramon Williams when they're thin at cb already and he might be their best. I'd like to have him but don't see it happening. Seymour is actually a move I'd like if we'd get him to restructure. Strengthens our dline in run support and can get after the passer. Like him as a better fit than wilfork.

But I think Glenn Dorsey could be a viable option inside next to McCoy. Miller is good in run support but lacks pass rush skills and technique.

There is no free agency in our GM draft, so i couldnt have picked up a CB that way. I wanted to add atleast one guy, but Winfield was had a such a cheap price, that i felt i had to get him.

The Tramon Williams trade was actually proposed to me by the Packers GM, because he wanted to give his younger guys, most notably Casey Hayward, a shot at starting.

Regarding to defensive tackles, again i just thought Seymour was there to be had for such a bargain. Like you said he can come in and be an excellent depth player, and i think a perfect mentor to a young McCoy. as for Wilfork, i dont understand how anyone can not like adding him. I just think he is so dominant, he instantly makes everyone better on the defensive line because you have to pay so much attention to him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: