Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jacksonville Jaguars HOF Ballot 4! Vote in the Poll!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Final Voting
iPwn
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Its A Sabotage
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Adrenaline_Flux
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21107
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Can we nominate that McMorrow guy who spazzed out and left in a big huff? Laughing

I'm shocked that he has no votes. He was funny.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80270
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
posting is hard work
I should get paid.


Laughing Excuse me i cant hear you from up in the 60K section...
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43102
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
posting is hard work
I should get paid.


Laughing Excuse me i cant hear you from up in the 60K section...
Quality over quantity. Wink
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If jagman doesn't get inducted.....
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Moderator
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8585
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33446
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43102
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?


Only 7 people sent in nominations.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20205
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?


Only 7 people sent in nominations.


Which is funny since 10 people have posted in this thread.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43102
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?


Only 7 people sent in nominations.


Which is funny since 10 people have posted in this thread.
I sent mine in. I was the only one to not pick me. Laughing
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20205
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?


Only 7 people sent in nominations.


Which is funny since 10 people have posted in this thread.
I sent mine in. I was the only one to not pick me. Laughing


I think it's fairly obvious who I nominated. lolz.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Moderator
Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8585
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
With just three candidates nominated final voting is up. It is possible that they all make it in this round.


Wouldn't they all get in if we voted the same way?


Yes, but for finals everyone only has one vote, in the poll up top. So we would need 9 voters, three for each candidate for everyone to get in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2800
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't technically nominate anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2800
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone bribe me for the privilege of having my vote now. Thanks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21107
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Everyone bribe me for the privilege of having my vote now. Thanks.

AAH VOTE FOR MEEH.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80270
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
jagman777 wrote:
posting is hard work
I should get paid.


Laughing Excuse me i cant hear you from up in the 60K section...
Quality over quantity. Wink


says the guy that passes out punk gifs like candy on halloween Wink
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group