Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I would love 4 this to be first 5 rds....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: I would love 4 this to be first 5 rds.... Reply with quote

Let me start by saying the FA I belive we should go after hardest is
Andy Levitre OG 6'2" 302

RD1- BJOERN WERNER.. DE.. 6'4" 255.. FLA ST

RD2- ROBERT WOODS.. WR..6'1" 183.. USC

RD2- DALLAS THOMAS.. OL.. 6'5" 310.. TENN

RD3- STEDMAN BAILEY.. WR.. 5'10" 193.. W.V.

RD3- JOSEPH FAURIA.. TE.. 6'7" 258.. UCLA

RD4- LEON McFADDEN.. CB.. 5'10" 190.. S.D. St

RD5- GERALD HODGES.. LB.. 6'2" 238.. PENN ST.
DOLFAN016

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I would love 4 this to be first 5 rds.... Reply with quote

PhinFan52 wrote:
Let me start by saying the FA I belive we should go after hardest is
Andy Levitre OG 6'2" 302

RD1- BJOERN WERNER.. DE.. 6'4" 255.. FLA ST

RD2- ROBERT WOODS.. WR..6'1" 183.. USC

RD2- DALLAS THOMAS.. OL.. 6'5" 310.. TENN

RD3- STEDMAN BAILEY.. WR.. 5'10" 193.. W.V.

RD3- JOSEPH FAURIA.. TE.. 6'7" 258.. UCLA

RD4- LEON McFADDEN.. CB.. 5'10" 190.. S.D. St

RD5- GERALD HODGES.. LB.. 6'2" 238.. PENN ST.

Do you really think that Woods can fall to the second? And I think Fauria will be taken somewhere in the second. I think that he will put up decent combine numbers to slightly boost his stock. I love it, but not sure if the cards will fall in place.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not surprised to see Woods in the second, I have him falling also. I am surprised to see Thomas in the late second though.

That said, I would love this draft.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks pretty sexy to me. I like Warner & Woods and would be willing to take either of the guys from WVU as a 2nd WR in this draft. I'd pick Warner in a second if you could guarantee me Woods would be there around pick #40

I'd have to get someone else's judgement on the O-lineman from Tenn though. I have no clue about him.
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
Looks pretty sexy to me. I like Warner & Woods and would be willing to take either of the guys from WVU as a 2nd WR in this draft. I'd pick Warner in a second if you could guarantee me Woods would be there around pick #40

I'd have to get someone else's judgement on the O-lineman from Tenn though. I have no clue about him.

I love this draft but I don't think without a trade up Woods will be where we pick. right now we have Cle, car, St. louis, ahead that could grab WR in the 2nd

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaytotha wrote:
phinmun wrote:

I love this draft but I don't think without a trade up Woods will be where we pick. right now we have Cle, car, St. louis, ahead that could grab WR in the 2nd

I belive Cle goes LB in 1st.. and St Louis (IMO) will go Hunter..Allen..Williams in 1st and then OT.. TE... I also think Car may go DT in 1st and 2nd rd could be WR but Rodgers .. if we lucky
ajiggel72

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleavland forfeited its 2nd rounder by drafting Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft, right?

Also, I too see Woods falling. I see Keenan Allen, Terrance Williams, and Tavon Austin jumping ahead on of him on draft day.

I do not love Woods but would not mind the pick based on value alone.

Lastly, no way Hodges lasts until 5th round, though would love it if he did. I see him as a late 2-MAYBE top of the 4th.

Overall I love the picks though!
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajiggel72 wrote:
Cleavland forfeited its 2nd rounder by drafting Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft, right?

Also, I too see Woods falling. I see Keenan Allen, Terrance Williams, and Tavon Austin jumping ahead on of him on draft day.

I do not love Woods but would not mind the pick based on value alone.

Lastly, no way Hodges lasts until 5th round, though would love it if he did. I see him as a late 2-MAYBE top of the 4th.

Overall I love the picks though!

well I think LB is heavy this yr.. plus.. Kaddu who we drafted in the 5th rd last yr.. Kiper had him 3rd rd grade and Charlie Campbell had him late 2nd- mid 3rd...
phinmun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Phinfan52

What's your take on these top WRs coming out?

Everyone has Hunter & Allen at the top with Williams behind them. I'm surprised that people say Woods is going to fall...what am I missing there?

I was of the impression after watching these guys that Allen might struggle being lanky and that Hunter was up and down. I thought Woods was agile, fast, quick, had great hands and ran super routes...

...I had elevated Woods to the top of my "wish list" you could say. I know little about Bailey but I see Austin as a 2nd rounder only due to the other guys. I feel--like many in here do--that Austin will be rising on draft day, only held down by how many other great WRs are available this year. I think we'll see Austin go in the top of the 2nd.

Can you give me some insight on how you view these top-tier guys coming out?
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
@ Phinfan52

Everyone has Hunter & Allen at the top with Williams behind them. I'm surprised that people say Woods is going to fall...what am I missing there?

I was of the impression after watching these guys that Allen might struggle being lanky and that Hunter was up and down. I thought Woods was agile, fast, quick, had great hands and ran super routes...

...I had elevated Woods to the top of my "wish list" you could say. I know little about Bailey but I see Austin as a 2nd rounder only due to the other guys. I feel--like many in here do--that Austin will be rising on draft day, only held down by how many other great WRs are available this year. I think we'll see Austin go in the top of the 2nd.

Allen is 6'2" 215... most "experts" say his only production problem this yr is QB.. good size and speed.. West coast fit.. and not scared to go over the middle..

Williams.. again good size and speed.. could add 10-15 lbs (IMO) most say.. it's him that has the talent.. it wasn't just RG III... can produce with any QB..

Woods is 6'1" "only" 180.. easy to get jammed at line... not physical.. and (not my opinion) some say it's the system.. alot of USC receivers are good/great WR at USC.. but struggle at next lvl.
PhinFan52

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhinFan52 wrote:
phinmun wrote:
@ Phinfan52

Allen is 6'2" 215... most "experts" say his only production problem this yr is QB.. good size and speed.. West coast fit.. and not scared to go over the middle..

Williams.. again good size and speed.. could add 10-15 lbs (IMO) most say.. it's him that has the talent.. it wasn't just RG III... can produce with any QB..

Woods is 6'1" "only" 180.. easy to get jammed at line... not physical.. and (not my opinion) some say it's the system.. alot of USC receivers are good/great WR at USC.. but struggle at next lvl.

allow me to say.. I'd be happy with any of these guy adding Hunter aswell.. but I belive Woods will fall and Werner is good value to us.. and if we can get Woods along with another receiver say.. Bailey to go along with Bess and Hartline.. IMO Tanny will have the targets needed.. adding a TE also...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: