Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: Seattle Seahawks VS Miami Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win by the Phins today. The Hawks played like [inappropriate/removed] and didn't deserve to win it. Good luck with the season, Ryan Tannehill has the potential to be great.

Sadly the refs won you the game, but hey, those calls are going to be called 10/10.
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great 2nd half by tanny
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad we came out on top. Ryan Tannehill with the clutch gene.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Good win by the Phins today. The Hawks played like [inappropriate/removed] and didn't deserve to win it. Good luck with the season, Ryan Tannehill has the potential to be great.

Sadly the refs won you the game, but hey, those calls are going to be called 10/10.

Mean by hitting a QB in the head and getting a penalty, regardless of how it occurred? Was a bunch of no called blatant holds we didnt get that happens every week.

Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
11 Rush - 59 Yards - 5.4 Avg - 1 TD [] 4 Rec - 19 Yards
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DolphWins wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Mean by hitting a QB in the head and getting a penalty, regardless of how it occurred? Was a bunch of no called blatant holds we didnt get that happens every week.

Earl Thomas jumped in the air to make a play on the ball and he (unintentionally) hit Tannehill in the head. I don't like it, but it gets called consistently so I'll suck it up.

And holds were missed on both sides (as it happens every week). Every team experiences that.
Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Earl Thomas jumped in the air to make a play on the ball and he (unintentionally) hit Tannehill in the head. I don't like it, but it gets called consistently so I'll suck it up.

And holds were missed on both sides (as it happens every week). Every team experiences that.

Why are you saying the refs won us the game then? The calls they made were the right calls but they won us the game? What?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, so how did the refs win us the game? You guys lost it...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
Tooki wrote:

It's harsh but it's the rule.

I've seen much less contact flagged. Thomas was trying to block the pass but he jumped into Tannehill and hit him forcefully. If he jumps up rather than into Tannehill he doesn't hit him and doesn't get flagged.

^ Jamison on the sig.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyhow, this was a great game, hopefully some of the Seahawks fans start believing in Tannehill. He had a rough two game stretch but it happens. He came back to form which is great to see.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG guys. Better team won today. If you plays the patriots again, please pummel them for me

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Emerica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
GG guys. Better team won today. If you plays the patriots again, please pummel them for me

We play them twice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameday threads get shorter and shorter.
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cause no one expected us to win after three straight loses. Now that we did and are playing the patsies, it'll get to 15 pages again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerica wrote:
Tooki wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
Tooki wrote:

Why are you saying the refs won us the game then? The calls they made were the right calls but they won us the game? What?

I think that it's the wrong call, but the flag is going to be thrown every time so Earl Thomas should have approached the play accordingly.

ukdolfan wrote:
Tooki wrote:
DolphWins wrote:
Tooki wrote:

It's harsh but it's the rule.

I've seen much less contact flagged. Thomas was trying to block the pass but he jumped into Tannehill and hit him forcefully. If he jumps up rather than into Tannehill he doesn't hit him and doesn't get flagged.

That's exactly my point. It's crap, but it's gonna get called. If he had have even stayed on his feet, it probably wouldn't have been called.
ukdolfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to have a clutch QB performance to seal the game. It seems like a long time since we've had that kind of a 4th quarter performance.

7 of 8 - 156 yards - 1 TD passing. 15 yards rushing.

^ Jamison on the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: