Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens @ Chargers GDT (Week 12)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jpeter15


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 176
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5128
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpeter15 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?

I can't believe that they didn't expect people to get upset at that Laughing
_________________

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KiddKillah


Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 2041
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens - 19
Chargers - 27

I don't like our odds. We can't beat decent teams on the road. Yeah Pitt is decent, but that was without Big Ben. I see Danario Alexander having a huge game.
_________________
RAY RICE

Kudos 2 Mike Matt 2011 On The Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12982
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpeter15 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?

Really? Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, and Todd Heap all wave green flags...? So i don't see what's the big deal about waving white flags. JMO...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 755
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
jpeter15 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?

Really? Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, and Todd Heap all wave green flags...? So i don't see what's the big deal about waving white flags. JMO...


Is this sarcasm? LOL. Waving a white flag is a sign of surrendering. That would just be an embarassment for the entire stadium to be waiving white flags while they play a team that has beat them 16 out of the last 17 games, lol. Green flags would be okay, any color but white really IMO, lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flaccomania


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 22833
Location: Parkville, MD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
jpeter15 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?

Really? Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, and Todd Heap all wave green flags...? So i don't see what's the big deal about waving white flags. JMO...


Is this sarcasm? LOL. Waving a white flag is a sign of surrendering. That would just be an embarassment for the entire stadium to be waiving white flags while they play a team that has beat them 16 out of the last 17 games, lol. Green flags would be okay, any color but white really IMO, lol.


I think it was sarcasm... Since you're from FL, you probably don't see all of the M&T Bank commercials where the players he listed are "waving the green flag for M&T Bank". Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 755
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
jpeter15 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
drd23 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
You can thank us now or after the game.

We are going to crush the steelers for you Very Happy

So you guys aren't waving the white flag any more? Laughing


Been postponed.


Quite possibly the stupidest plan I have heard of for a team. Handing out white flags to wave? Seriously?

Really? Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, and Todd Heap all wave green flags...? So i don't see what's the big deal about waving white flags. JMO...


Is this sarcasm? LOL. Waving a white flag is a sign of surrendering. That would just be an embarassment for the entire stadium to be waiving white flags while they play a team that has beat them 16 out of the last 17 games, lol. Green flags would be okay, any color but white really IMO, lol.


I think it was sarcasm... Since you're from FL, you probably don't see all of the M&T Bank commercials where the players he listed are "waving the green flag for M&T Bank". Wink


Hahaha, I figured it was but had to ask, lol. Nah I've never seen that commercial I don't think. When I first heard about the whole white flag thing I thought that was great though. Genius idea!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19632
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MC
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 755
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
MC


I'm guessing that's the commercial? LOL. I'm at work and youtube is blocked here so I'll have to check it out later. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19632
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
MC


I'm guessing that's the commercial? LOL. I'm at work and youtube is blocked here so I'll have to check it out later. Thanks!
It's just a clip if Ngata's commercial.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19632
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After last week, I'm anxious to see how Graham does against a starting caliber QB.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7522
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's not a good start for the Browns (yeah I know this is way off topic).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5128
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Well that's not a good start for the Browns (yeah I know this is way off topic).

They're ahead now fwiw Very Happy
_________________

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7522
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
Well that's not a good start for the Browns (yeah I know this is way off topic).

They're ahead now fwiw Very Happy


LOL I was just going to post "3 fumbles later..."

Pittsburgh's offense looks horrible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 755
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of Pittsburghs RBs can hold onto the ball, lol. 4 fumbles already, not sure if they are all RBs but still.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 2 of 47

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group