Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post history. ****SOLVED****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeLowrey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

I have been using this site more and more often, but one thing I always seem to have trouble with is post history. I know sometimes at work I'm able to do a reply, but then by the time I get home I will have completely forgot which thread I posted in and etc. So is there any way to search up post history besides Googling my username?

An answer would be appreciated.

Figured it out. Edit**

I clicked on view users profile instead of going into the profile option at the top. For anyone else wondering.
green24

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could also click on "View your posts" in the forum index.

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

MikeLowrey wrote:
I have been using this site more and more often, but one thing I always seem to have trouble with is post history. I know sometimes at work I'm able to do a reply, but then by the time I get home I will have completely forgot which thread I posted in and etc. So is there any way to search up post history besides Googling my username?

Figured it out. Edit**

I clicked on view users profile instead of going into the profile option at the top. For anyone else wondering.

You can do that for recent posts and if you don't post a ton.
For older posts, or if you go on a posting spree, you will have to do the Google search option. I've never had a problem Google searching if you include some key words.

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
MikeLowrey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the additional help guys.
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

MikeLowrey wrote:

Figured it out. Edit**

Are you buno's brother?

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
MikeLowrey wrote:

Figured it out. Edit**

For older posts, or if you go on a posting spree, you will have to do the Google search option. I've never had a problem Google searching if you include some key words.

I know this is WAY old, but just wanted to offer some insight into Google searching:

When Google searching, if you include "site: footballsfuture.com" it will ONLY return results from here. (Works with any website).

So, for instance sometimes when I like to pull up some of my old predictions threads, I google "Flaccomania Predictions site:footballsfuture.com" and I get a lot of relevant search results and am able to more quickly find what I'm looking for.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
Phire wrote:
MikeLowrey wrote:

Figured it out. Edit**

I know this is WAY old, but just wanted to offer some insight into Google searching:

When Google searching, if you include "site: footballsfuture.com" it will ONLY return results from here. (Works with any website).

So, for instance sometimes when I like to pull up some of my old predictions threads, I google "Flaccomania Predictions site:footballsfuture.com" and I get a lot of relevant search results and am able to more quickly find what I'm looking for.

Would you really want to find those though? Wink

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Post history. ****SOLVED**** Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
Phire wrote:
MikeLowrey wrote:

Figured it out. Edit**

Would you really want to find those though? Wink

I just Google searched "texans_uk is a jerk site:footballsfuture.com" -- too many search results to return.

Jerk.

Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: