Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Suh's Kick--How does the team respond?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
detfan782004

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSURacerDT55 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
I have no way of determining if the kick is intentional or not.

I simply have no idea. The only time it looks like it may be intentional is in slow motion but as mentioned the game is played at real speed.

Having played contact sports for many years I can tell you a player isn't always in control of their limbs and some movements are reflex.

If players had complete control there would be far less sprains, strains and breaks.

It was premeditated according to some lol

I just don't know how a definite conclusion can be drawn.

I'm not even sure how some fan bases can comment so boldly.

He is not killing dogs (Vick), trafficking drugs (Jolly), beating his wife (Gb scrub), involved in murder charges (Lewis), raping charges and paying off other party ( Big Ben), shooting himself (Burress) and list goes on

Such hypocritical bush league crap on here in general

Shocked Arrow Eh? Arrow Rolling Eyes

Awesome contributions as always..........NOT

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
CentralFC

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

I simply have no idea. The only time it looks like it may be intentional is in slow motion but as mentioned the game is played at real speed.

Having played contact sports for many years I can tell you a player isn't always in control of their limbs and some movements are reflex.

If players had complete control there would be far less sprains, strains and breaks.

He is not killing dogs (Vick), trafficking drugs (Jolly), beating his wife (Gb scrub), involved in murder charges (Lewis), raping charges and paying off other party ( Big Ben), shooting himself (Burress) and list goes on

Troll is obvious. Those have no correlation to the league hating Suh for his on field behavior. Stop trolling.

Suh is criticized for the obvious acts of undisciplined frustration. There's no connection to those listed.

Also, you can't talk about opposing fan bases Wink
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Troll is obvious.

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Troll is obvious. Those have no correlation to the league hating Suh for his on field behavior. Stop trolling.

Suh is criticized for the obvious acts of undisciplined frustration. There's no connection to those listed.

Except this is is far from an obvious act and some of the discipline levelled at Suh previously has been ridiculous.

His actions were so OBVIOUS he wasn't penalized. Rolling Eyes

So, perhaps you need to rethink this comment about trolling. It's highly unlikely a Lions fan is trolling within his own forum. That role is usually gleefully undertaken by a group of individuals that have a predisposition to regaling us all with stories of grid iron supremacy, fair play and unquestioned greatness. Wink they are frequently observed in this humble corner of cyber space wearing rose coloured glasses which clash terribly with the ugly colours of their teams jersey which contains the colours rightfully reserved for mouldy cheese.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
38andy38

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:

So, perhaps you need to rethink this comment about trolling. It's highly unlikely a Lions fan is trolling within his own forum. That role is usually gleefully undertaken by a group of individuals that have a predisposition to regaling us all with stories of grid iron supremacy, fair play and unquestioned greatness. Wink they are frequently observed in this humble corner of cyber space wearing rose coloured glasses which clash terribly with the ugly colours of their teams jersey which contains the colours rightfully reserved for mouldy cheese.

Beautiful just beautiful.......brought a tear to my eye. Maybe no greater prose has been penned on this site. Applause

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me it was intentional. Did he want a groin shot? Yes but he looked to be happy with just kicking him. Suh hit paydirt and was happy with the result. This is the type of player I think Suh will be-cheap and aggressive.

I doubt he gets suspended though.

I could care less what we do with him.
th87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Jolly was guilty of codeine POSSESSION. You repeating the trafficking story just won't make it true.
th87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Jolly was guilty of codeine POSSESSION. You repeating the trafficking story just won't make it true.
stylish313

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

th87 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

And fans claiming Suh intentionally kicked Schaub in the groin, based off an inconclusive gif or video doesn't make it true either.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

38andy38 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Beautiful just beautiful.......brought a tear to my eye. Maybe no greater prose has been penned on this site. Applause

Thank you. Thank you very much. Cool

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
DetroitSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
Troll is obvious.

You win.
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

th87 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

He was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute. 600 grams of codeine in his car certainly wasn't for personal use.

The fact that legal maneuvering and a plea deal to avoid further public expense resulted in guilt of lesser charges doesn't void the truth.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:

Except this is is far from an obvious act and some of the discipline levelled at Suh previously has been ridiculous.

His actions were so OBVIOUS he wasn't penalized. Rolling Eyes

Common sense says I wasnt trolling but then common sense is also seeing there is no way he intentionally kicked him in junk. Kick in that direction no doubt. To actually hit him given all the factors of movement etc is beyond amazing luck

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drop the talk about Trolling and focus on the topic at hand, please.

Don't talk about other fan bases and try to keep the conversation as relevant as possible as the kick pertains to the Thanksgiving game and why or why not you think it was/was not intentional.

Thanks.
El Duderino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No suspension for Suh.

They must have looked at it gamespeed, and not slowed down for dramatic effect.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: