Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Suh's Kick--How does the team respond?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
El Duderino


Joined: 08 Dec 2010
Posts: 545
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than likely the Colts are just mistaking celebrating a turnover for celebrating an injury. #overreation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlande


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1411
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
carlande wrote:
Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Once again I would hate to live in the world you seem to wish we lived in where people have to prove innocence instead of the other way around. The NFL has a target on Suh. One that we can clearly see because of the fines Suh has received for legal plays such as the Cutler shove and the Barber tackle. The fact that the NFL has cleared Suh of any wrong doing in this instance gives more than just reasonable suspicion that the Colt's offensive player was lying or misconstrued whatever Suh actually said or did.

I have called Roddy a liar over and over because it WAS proven that he lied. He said Suh kicked Ryan's feet when he was injured on the ground and the tape proves that never happened.

But go ahead, be the blind sheep following the flock of haters. One thing for sure is you will never be lonely in that regard.


I said "I'm not saying it did happen, so DON'T GO THERE."

Why should I have to quote what I already said?

My whole point was misconstrued for the final time. I'm done. yay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 8340
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlande wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
carlande wrote:
Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Once again I would hate to live in the world you seem to wish we lived in where people have to prove innocence instead of the other way around. The NFL has a target on Suh. One that we can clearly see because of the fines Suh has received for legal plays such as the Cutler shove and the Barber tackle. The fact that the NFL has cleared Suh of any wrong doing in this instance gives more than just reasonable suspicion that the Colt's offensive player was lying or misconstrued whatever Suh actually said or did.

I have called Roddy a liar over and over because it WAS proven that he lied. He said Suh kicked Ryan's feet when he was injured on the ground and the tape proves that never happened.

But go ahead, be the blind sheep following the flock of haters. One thing for sure is you will never be lonely in that regard.


I said "I'm not saying it did happen, so DON'T GO THERE."

Why should I have to quote what I already said?

My whole point was misconstrued for the final time. I'm done. yay.


You said we should have to prove Suh is innocent, that is what I'm attacking. Your argument is a confusing one I'll give you that. You first argue that Suh did it, then claim you don't think he did. Then bring up Roddy and McGlynn both calling Suh dirty. I'm not sure what your stance is, but you're being awfully argumentative if your point is that you agree with me.

carlande wrote:
I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.


What is your purpose for posting on this forum if you aren't willing to talk about your opinions?
_________________
George Carlin wrote:
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.


Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tytalton


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 844
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said this when Roddy tried to play the victim last year - the only thing more cowardly than celebrating over an injured player is lying and saying someone celebrated over an injured player...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
diehardlionfan


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 25639
Location: Ottawa
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlande wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Pugger wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
th87 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
I have no way of determining if the kick is intentional or not.

I simply have no idea. The only time it looks like it may be intentional is in slow motion but as mentioned the game is played at real speed.

Having played contact sports for many years I can tell you a player isn't always in control of their limbs and some movements are reflex.

If players had complete control there would be far less sprains, strains and breaks.



It was premeditated according to some lol


I just don't know how a definite conclusion can be drawn.



I'm not even sure how some fan bases can comment so boldly.

He is not killing dogs (Vick), trafficking drugs (Jolly), beating his wife (Gb scrub), involved in murder charges (Lewis), raping charges and paying off other party ( Big Ben), shooting himself (Burress) and list goes on


Jolly was guilty of codeine POSSESSION. You repeating the trafficking story just won't make it true.


He was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute. 600 grams of codeine in his car certainly wasn't for personal use.

The fact that legal maneuvering and a plea deal to avoid further public expense resulted in guilt of lesser charges doesn't void the truth.


I for one don't miss that goofball for one minute. He wasn't a bad player but he has drug issues big time.

It appears to me Suh has anger management issues that should be addressed. I don't know if I'd be all that thrilled if one of the star players on my team was considered the dirtiest player by his peers.


You might be right but I think it may be simpler than that. Suh is paid to be aggressive which he is. I was shocked Suh got a penalty for shoving Cutler and even more so that there was a fine.

He was guilty of the stomp and lost his cool. It isn't an excuse but the Packers were untying his shoes in the pile. Young aggressive player gets frustrated and snaps.

I also don't care about the poll results because the poll only revealed Suh as the dirtiest player which means nothing to me unless more information is provided such as,

1. What was the specific question?
2. Was the answer multiple choice or did players have to write in a name.
3. What positions did the poll respondents play?
4. Have all the poll respondents played against Suh?

I think you probably understand my frustrations with these polls that don't release information. We have no idea if those polled have even played against Suh much less faced him across the line of scrimmage.

From my perspective the NFL, certain players and fans simply use any opportunity to accuse Suh of misdeeds yet seldom is there evidence to support the accusations. His only real transgression was the Stomp. He paid the price.

I also don't understand how a player who has only been penalized once this year, for encroachment could possibly be considered the dirtiest player in the league. It simply doesn't make sense.

I've heard the argument that plenty of stuff goes on in the pile and I agree with that. Except it isn't Suh in isolation. I challenge anyone to record a Lions game and then watch exclusively focusing on Suh. On almost every play there are illehpgal plays made against him but because its Suh the refs keep whistles in their pocket. Having watched the relentless holding, hands in his grill, face mask infractions I'm shocked that he has found the resolve to refrain from retaliating.

Even a number of his alleged traffic violations have proven to be much less than initially advertised. He was accused of hit and run and all the fans jumped all over him. Turns out it was Suh that reported the accident and told the police exactly where he was. No charges were filed. His latest charges were last week. Immediately following the media reports of his alleged infractions the police chief announced he would be reviewing the cruiser video because the investigating officer has a history of being over zealous and he wanted to ensure the tickets were legitimate.

Last year Roddy White accused Suh and Avril of taunting. The allegations were shown to be false. Again, this week, more allegations. The NFL investigates and can't find evidence.

A pretty clear pattern is emerging and that pattern suggests, to me, there are a number of NFL players that lack integrity and will make false accusations to serve their purposes.

At the same time we never hear of Suh complaining to the media about the fouls committed against him. He doesn't turn to the media complaining about being taunted.

Sorry about the post length I'm simply tired of players attacking Suh's character based on groundless accusations. Personally I think these false accusations hurt the games integrity and those making them should face a suspension.

It also disturbs me that a number of these players act this way. They're grown men but they behave like grade school boys. Awe gee mr. Reporter that big boy called me a name!

Those guys should get a suspension for being pansies. Laughing


Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Hmmm.....I really don't understand.

The above post wasn't directed at you. I provided my perspective to you last night. I didn't intend for my response to make you feel like I jumped all over you. If that's how you feel then I'm sorry because that wasn't my intent.

As for the perception of Suh I understand your point it just doesn't affect me in the same manner as it seems to affect you.

I'm not invested in others perceptions of Suh and just as I don't care if others believe him to be dirty I don't care what perceptions others have of Suh.

One of the ideals I have always held myself to is not to accept other people's feelings and perceptions of people. On numerous occasions others have tried to influence my opinion of other individuals by telling me their perceptions or their assessment of another individuals character. I always refuse to even consider their opinion. When I meet an individual they are given a clean slate and the benefit of the doubt by me. Experience has taught me that in any conflict there are two sides and perceptions of those directly involved may not be accurate I have witnessed it. I have been subjected to it on two occasions and I try my darnedest to not fall victim to those scenario's where I judge someone based on the observations or interactions of others.

I have stated Roddy White lied because he made a statement which was proven false by video review. I have stated McGlynn lied based on the fact that the NFL reviewed the occurrence. In this case I may have misspoke because McGlynn may have seen Suh celebrating and assumed it was taunting. So in fairness he may have made an honest mistake. However with that said the onus is not on individuals to prove innocence rather the accuser to prove guilt.
_________________


Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlande


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1411
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
carlande wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
carlande wrote:
Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Once again I would hate to live in the world you seem to wish we lived in where people have to prove innocence instead of the other way around. The NFL has a target on Suh. One that we can clearly see because of the fines Suh has received for legal plays such as the Cutler shove and the Barber tackle. The fact that the NFL has cleared Suh of any wrong doing in this instance gives more than just reasonable suspicion that the Colt's offensive player was lying or misconstrued whatever Suh actually said or did.

I have called Roddy a liar over and over because it WAS proven that he lied. He said Suh kicked Ryan's feet when he was injured on the ground and the tape proves that never happened.

But go ahead, be the blind sheep following the flock of haters. One thing for sure is you will never be lonely in that regard.


I said "I'm not saying it did happen, so DON'T GO THERE."

Why should I have to quote what I already said?

My whole point was misconstrued for the final time. I'm done. yay.


You said we should have to prove Suh is innocent, that is what I'm attacking. Your argument is a confusing one I'll give you that. You first argue that Suh did it, then claim you don't think he did. Then bring up Roddy and McGlynn both calling Suh dirty. I'm not sure what your stance is, but you're being awfully argumentative if your point is that you agree with me.

carlande wrote:
I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.


What is your purpose for posting on this forum if you aren't willing to talk about your opinions?


I will try to answer the questions. But please, I feel like I want to stop arguing.

1) I said I thought Suh kicked Shaub on purpose. (I suspect him of taunting, not accuse him of taunting Roddy and Justice, but I argued the results are inconclusive)

2) I argued against DHLF about players perspective vs fans perspective. I said it was no wonder that Suh is perceived the way he was by citing incidents prior to last week. Then the Colts game happened. DHLF rightfully questions the validity of the poll and the heresay. However I argue the results are still a problem for Suh's perception whether one disagrees with the validity of the poll and events that have transpired.

3) I'm playing devil's advocate. I think there are two sides to every coin, and where there's smoke there's fire. Rarely is there just one answer. Like Diehard even alluded to when he said guys intied Suh's shoelaces. That's provocation right there. That being said it usually goes both ways. I'm trying to say that Suh is a problem in the face of both the players and the public because of the amount of trouble he's been in and accused of, rightfully or not. No matter what we may think, or the possibility of a skewed players poll.

4) You can claim Roddy and McGlynn are liars if you want and you have your reasons. With White there is no proof that the Lions taunted Matt Ryan. Unless the camera was on the mouth of the players you probably couldn't make out taunting. In otherwords the evidence either way is inconclusive. The same goes for McGlynn. No video evidence beyond the clean hit. The camera's were off the players after the hit so nothing can be gathered. I won't implicate Suh. I'm just suspicious.

I don't want to be a jerk about this. I just want to be understood. I'm truly done. Feel free to respond, just no more questions please because I'm talking in circles and feel like my brain is about to blow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionsFTW


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 18121
Location: Rock City, Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
carlande wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Roxy = <3

Carlande = Shame on you


Care to elaborate?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's petty jabbing.
He's just having fun. He loves Roxy. He's a Roxy homer.


What can I say... the heart knows what it wants.


Back off junior. I quoted her first. Cool


Im more flexible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carlande


Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 1411
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
carlande wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
Pugger wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
th87 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
I have no way of determining if the kick is intentional or not.

I simply have no idea. The only time it looks like it may be intentional is in slow motion but as mentioned the game is played at real speed.

Having played contact sports for many years I can tell you a player isn't always in control of their limbs and some movements are reflex.

If players had complete control there would be far less sprains, strains and breaks.



It was premeditated according to some lol


I just don't know how a definite conclusion can be drawn.



I'm not even sure how some fan bases can comment so boldly.

He is not killing dogs (Vick), trafficking drugs (Jolly), beating his wife (Gb scrub), involved in murder charges (Lewis), raping charges and paying off other party ( Big Ben), shooting himself (Burress) and list goes on


Jolly was guilty of codeine POSSESSION. You repeating the trafficking story just won't make it true.


He was charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute. 600 grams of codeine in his car certainly wasn't for personal use.

The fact that legal maneuvering and a plea deal to avoid further public expense resulted in guilt of lesser charges doesn't void the truth.


I for one don't miss that goofball for one minute. He wasn't a bad player but he has drug issues big time.

It appears to me Suh has anger management issues that should be addressed. I don't know if I'd be all that thrilled if one of the star players on my team was considered the dirtiest player by his peers.


You might be right but I think it may be simpler than that. Suh is paid to be aggressive which he is. I was shocked Suh got a penalty for shoving Cutler and even more so that there was a fine.

He was guilty of the stomp and lost his cool. It isn't an excuse but the Packers were untying his shoes in the pile. Young aggressive player gets frustrated and snaps.

I also don't care about the poll results because the poll only revealed Suh as the dirtiest player which means nothing to me unless more information is provided such as,

1. What was the specific question?
2. Was the answer multiple choice or did players have to write in a name.
3. What positions did the poll respondents play?
4. Have all the poll respondents played against Suh?

I think you probably understand my frustrations with these polls that don't release information. We have no idea if those polled have even played against Suh much less faced him across the line of scrimmage.

From my perspective the NFL, certain players and fans simply use any opportunity to accuse Suh of misdeeds yet seldom is there evidence to support the accusations. His only real transgression was the Stomp. He paid the price.

I also don't understand how a player who has only been penalized once this year, for encroachment could possibly be considered the dirtiest player in the league. It simply doesn't make sense.

I've heard the argument that plenty of stuff goes on in the pile and I agree with that. Except it isn't Suh in isolation. I challenge anyone to record a Lions game and then watch exclusively focusing on Suh. On almost every play there are illehpgal plays made against him but because its Suh the refs keep whistles in their pocket. Having watched the relentless holding, hands in his grill, face mask infractions I'm shocked that he has found the resolve to refrain from retaliating.

Even a number of his alleged traffic violations have proven to be much less than initially advertised. He was accused of hit and run and all the fans jumped all over him. Turns out it was Suh that reported the accident and told the police exactly where he was. No charges were filed. His latest charges were last week. Immediately following the media reports of his alleged infractions the police chief announced he would be reviewing the cruiser video because the investigating officer has a history of being over zealous and he wanted to ensure the tickets were legitimate.

Last year Roddy White accused Suh and Avril of taunting. The allegations were shown to be false. Again, this week, more allegations. The NFL investigates and can't find evidence.

A pretty clear pattern is emerging and that pattern suggests, to me, there are a number of NFL players that lack integrity and will make false accusations to serve their purposes.

At the same time we never hear of Suh complaining to the media about the fouls committed against him. He doesn't turn to the media complaining about being taunted.

Sorry about the post length I'm simply tired of players attacking Suh's character based on groundless accusations. Personally I think these false accusations hurt the games integrity and those making them should face a suspension.

It also disturbs me that a number of these players act this way. They're grown men but they behave like grade school boys. Awe gee mr. Reporter that big boy called me a name!

Those guys should get a suspension for being pansies. Laughing


Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Hmmm.....I really don't understand.

The above post wasn't directed at you. I provided my perspective to you last night. I didn't intend for my response to make you feel like I jumped all over you. If that's how you feel then I'm sorry because that wasn't my intent.

As for the perception of Suh I understand your point it just doesn't affect me in the same manner as it seems to affect you.

I'm not invested in others perceptions of Suh and just as I don't care if others believe him to be dirty I don't care what perceptions others have of Suh.

One of the ideals I have always held myself to is not to accept other people's feelings and perceptions of people. On numerous occasions others have tried to influence my opinion of other individuals by telling me their perceptions or their assessment of another individuals character. I always refuse to even consider their opinion. When I meet an individual they are given a clean slate and the benefit of the doubt by me. Experience has taught me that in any conflict there are two sides and perceptions of those directly involved may not be accurate I have witnessed it. I have been subjected to it on two occasions and I try my darnedest to not fall victim to those scenario's where I judge someone based on the observations or interactions of others.

I have stated Roddy White lied because he made a statement which was proven false by video review. I have stated McGlynn lied based on the fact that the NFL reviewed the occurrence. In this case I may have misspoke because McGlynn may have seen Suh celebrating and assumed it was taunting. So in fairness he may have made an honest mistake. However with that said the onus is not on individuals to prove innocence rather the accuser to prove guilt.


True. And I respect your views. The onus is on the accuser to prove guilt absolutely. I still see gray area but that's all, and there's nothing I can really go off of. Don't worry about the jumping comment, that's just me being combatative.

As far as others perceptions go, I live my own life regardless, but I can't help but listen, especially if there's alot of talk. Whether or not I form an opinion about somebody over heresay depends on the individual and it's difficult to come to a definite conclusion. You are right to be blind to the talk as I know you head a business with employees. When you are on the outside looking in people's perceptions take on different meaning though. I'm only comfortable working in a workplace where I feel respected by my peers. I had a job in the kitchen where people seemed afraid of me, and I was paranoid people were talking behind my back. I had no genuine friends left after working there 8 years. It stunk.

I know Suh is a quiet private guy from all I've read. I know he's probably misunderstood. Ricky Williams wasn't well liked on the Saints from all accounts. I wonder if Ced Beson had simillar issues with the Bears. This is all just celebrity gossip. Sorry if I've turned this thread into the National Inquirer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49844
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one person anywhere on FF saying they were wrong about recent incident without actual footage. Very little mention of the incident in last nights game too
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
qball8001


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 7934
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
carlande wrote:
Alright Diehard I get it. I agree full disclosure of specifics in the poll would be nice. I agree that Suh may be a target as a result of the perception. However your concerns don't eliminate the perception. Unfortunately Suh has to deal with it and as a fan one has to accept his PERCEPTION (not your personal view) as a dirty player.

That being said, I've seen the photo of that play that's being used as evidence that Suh made a legal play on Justice. That appears to be the case, however McGlynn's beef wasn't about the actual play, rather the taunting. I've seen posters here claiming there was not taunting and that McGlynn was a liar. I can easily turn that around on you guys and say where's the evidence that proves there was no taunting? I haven't seen it. Just because the league couldn't find anything conclusive doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm not saying it did happen, so DON"T GO THERE. I refuse to argue my beliefs and stances on the incidents because it has nothing to do with what I think or what you or specifically Roxy fan jumped all over me for thinking.

....

Guys calling Roddy and McGlynn a liar never heard what went on ON the field. So go ahead and substantiate your claim guys. Please prove me wrong.


Once again I would hate to live in the world you seem to wish we lived in where people have to prove innocence instead of the other way around. The NFL has a target on Suh. One that we can clearly see because of the fines Suh has received for legal plays such as the Cutler shove and the Barber tackle. The fact that the NFL has cleared Suh of any wrong doing in this instance gives more than just reasonable suspicion that the Colt's offensive player was lying or misconstrued whatever Suh actually said or did.

I have called Roddy a liar over and over because it WAS proven that he lied. He said Suh kicked Ryan's feet when he was injured on the ground and the tape proves that never happened.

But go ahead, be the blind sheep following the flock of haters. One thing for sure is you will never be lonely in that regard.


I re-watched the play... I do not see any taunting... He does not stand over him. He is not even looking in his general direction. This is a case of kicking a dog while he is down.

I love how when people say it enough they believe it to be true.

Suh has had ONE that should be called dirty in the past 2 years. The stomp.
_________________
Lions are completely inept.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25782
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFTW wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
carlande wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Roxy = <3

Carlande = Shame on you


Care to elaborate?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's petty jabbing.
He's just having fun. He loves Roxy. He's a Roxy homer.


What can I say... the heart knows what it wants.


Back off junior. I quoted her first. Cool


Im more flexible.

My goodness did I laugh.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LionFanRoxy


Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Posts: 1034
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
diehardlionfan wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
carlande wrote:
LionsFTW wrote:
Roxy = <3

Carlande = Shame on you


Care to elaborate?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's petty jabbing.
He's just having fun. He loves Roxy. He's a Roxy homer.


What can I say... the heart knows what it wants.


Back off junior. I quoted her first. Cool


Im more flexible.

My goodness did I laugh.


This thread is awesome! Love everyone's clever wit!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group