Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W11 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (9-1) vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (6-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First down baby!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
We have got to get a DE. No pressure from our Dline


well if we dont get tyler eifert, we can get a 1st rd de


TE is not a big need. We have holes on the o line, d line, middle lb, and maybe in the secondary. TE is a luxury, not a need.

TE is a need. You need a TE to take away attention from your elite WR's on the outside.


You can get a reliable TE from free agency that wont break the bank. We dont have to have a GOAT TE. A Heath Miller type would be perfect.

Who is available in FA?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13899
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game over

Juicy Juice's all-around boys


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20964
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
We have got to get a DE. No pressure from our Dline


well if we dont get tyler eifert, we can get a 1st rd de


TE is not a big need. We have holes on the o line, d line, middle lb, and maybe in the secondary. TE is a luxury, not a need.

TE is a need. You need a TE to take away attention from your elite WR's on the outside.


You can get a reliable TE from free agency that wont break the bank. We dont have to have a GOAT TE. A Heath Miller type would be perfect.

Who is available in FA?


Jared Cook
Heath Miller
Fred Davis
Martellus Bennett
Dustin Keller
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand not punting here.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20964
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have punted. Great field position for the Bucs.
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was incredibly stupid, Smith.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13899
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Bryant Embarassed

If we lose I'm never watching a game Bryant is involved in again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrimeyKid


Joined: 01 Feb 2012
Posts: 1109
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Matt Bryant Embarassed

If we lose I'm never watching a game Bryant is involved in again.


time to sign erik folk to the ps?
_________________


2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13899
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Game over

Juicy Juice's all-around boys


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew. 10-1. Feels good man.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tech2186


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 4367
Location: Dawg House
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEART ATTACK!!!!!!! PLEASE PUT ASANTE IN A BUBBLE FOR THE WEEK!!
_________________


ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20964
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!


_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9746
Location: europe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
We have got to get a DE. No pressure from our Dline


well if we dont get tyler eifert, we can get a 1st rd de


TE is not a big need. We have holes on the o line, d line, middle lb, and maybe in the secondary. TE is a luxury, not a need.

TE is a need. You need a TE to take away attention from your elite WR's on the outside.


You can get a reliable TE from free agency that wont break the bank. We dont have to have a GOAT TE. A Heath Miller type would be perfect.

Who is available in FA?


Jared Cook
Heath Miller
Fred Davis
Martellus Bennett
Dustin Keller

I'd love Cook or Davis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 20964
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
swoosh wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
We have got to get a DE. No pressure from our Dline


well if we dont get tyler eifert, we can get a 1st rd de


TE is not a big need. We have holes on the o line, d line, middle lb, and maybe in the secondary. TE is a luxury, not a need.

TE is a need. You need a TE to take away attention from your elite WR's on the outside.


You can get a reliable TE from free agency that wont break the bank. We dont have to have a GOAT TE. A Heath Miller type would be perfect.

Who is available in FA?


Jared Cook
Heath Miller
Fred Davis
Martellus Bennett
Dustin Keller

I'd love Cook or Davis.


Add in Heath Miller for me. Any would be good replacements. Would get a very good blocker in Miller.
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group