Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remaining Schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Packer's are playing without a lot of key player's, hopefully they overcome that though.

So are we Wink
NO ThESEE dudes really have key players out .

And its honestly showing it big time . I do miss Orakpo which i thought id never say.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarrellGreen28 wrote:
Woz wrote:
One team we need to worry about is St. Louis, as they hold a head-to-head tiebreaker with us. We have the tiebreaker with New Orleans, Tampa Bay, and Minnesota.

We don't play Seattle, but right now we've got a better conference record than them, but only by a game.

St. Louis has a tie though so its impossible for us to have the same record. They either are better or worse.

Embarassed Duh.
BBIB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griff3 wrote:
Tonights game between the Packers and Giants is also big predictor about our future. If the Giants win, we are pretty much done barring an amazing miracle.

No you're not. Because all the teams vying for the 6th seed lost today you actually still have the wild card race in play.

The Seahawks could have 6 losses as of next week since they play the Bears, Falcons could finish off the Saints on Thursday, Bucs play the Broncos, and Vikings schedules is brutal with another meeting vs Bears and 2 vs Packers, and Houston to boot

Redskins could get in if they run the table or even if they get one more loss and go 9-7. Just depends on tiebreakers
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
Griff3 wrote:
Tonights game between the Packers and Giants is also big predictor about our future. If the Giants win, we are pretty much done barring an amazing miracle.

No you're not. Because all the teams vying for the 6th seed lost today you actually still have the wild card race in play.

The Seahawks could have 6 losses as of next week since they play the Bears, Falcons could finish off the Saints on Thursday, Bucs play the Broncos, and Vikings schedules is brutal with another meeting vs Bears and 2 vs Packers, and Houston to boot

Redskins could get in if they run the table or even if they get one more loss and go 9-7. Just depends on tiebreakers
From what I've heard, as of right now we lead most of the tie breakers. We just have to keep beating our teams in the division, beat the browns and or ravens. I think we have the track to win the division, at worst get the 6th seed.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: