Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Remaining Schedule
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Remaining Schedule Reply with quote

We have a legitimate shot of winning the NFC East. Its up to the players,its going to depend on how bad they want it. We have 5 games left,3NFC east games and 2 vs the afc north.

12/3 vs Giants W
12/9 vs Ravens L
12/16 at Browns W
12/23 at Eagles W
12/30 vs Cowboys W

Im not underestimating any of these teams,im just making my picks. We could quite well beat the Ravens and drop a different game. Our 2 away games are against the 2 weakest teams left on our schedule. We have an exciting month coming up guys.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Remaining Schedule Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
We have a legitimate shot of winning the NFC East. Its up to the players,its going to depend on how bad they want it. We have 5 games left,3NFC east games and 2 vs the afc north.

12/3 vs Giants W
12/9 vs Ravens L
12/16 at Browns W
12/23 at Eagles W
12/30 vs Cowboys W

Im not underestimating any of these teams,im just making my picks. We could quite well beat the Ravens and drop a different game. Our 2 away games are against the 2 weakest teams left on our schedule. We have an exciting month coming up guys.
i can see that happening also tsf21 Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants remaining schedule

Vs packers L
At redskins L
Vs Saints L
At Falcons L
At Ravens L
Vs Eagles W
While im sure it wont actually play out like that,they're playing an incredibly hard stretch of games,if they lose a few then we could afford to lose a couple
Shocked

Cowboys remaining schedule
Vs Eagles L
At Bengals L
Vs Steelers L
Vs Saints L
At Redskins L

Once again,sure it wont play out like that but......incredibly hard schedule. We can do it,its not remotely farfetched.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Vs packers L
At redskins L
Vs Saints L
At Falcons L
At Ravens L
Vs Eagles W
While im sure it wont actually play out like that,they're playing an incredibly hard stretch of games,if they lose a few then we could afford to lose a couple
Shocked
i think they'll beat the saints and its seriously a toss up in their games between us, the falcons, the ravens and the packers for the giants. The giants usually play bad in November and awesome in Dec and January. I think you're being awfully optimistic thinking they are only going to win one more game the rest of the year.

I don't agree with that prediction at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Vs packers L
At redskins L
Vs Saints L
At Falcons L
At Ravens L
Vs Eagles W
Shocked
i think they'll beat the saints and its seriously a toss up in their games between us, the falcons, the ravens and the packers for the giants. The giants usually play bad in November and awesome in Dec and January. I think you're being awfully optimistic thinking they are only going to win one more game the rest of the year.

I don't agree with that prediction at all.

Well im sure it wonr happen like that but Elis been playing terrible as of late and the Saints are playing like the Saints. But even if they go 3-3 we could still get the division. I don't see them winning 3 more games,maybe 2.

mike23md on the sig
BBIB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

Vs packers L
At redskins L
Vs Saints L
At Falcons L
At Ravens L
Vs Eagles W
Shocked

Cowboys remaining schedule
Vs Eagles L
At Bengals L
Vs Steelers L
Vs Saints L
At Redskins L

Once again,sure it wont play out like that but......incredibly hard schedule. We can do it,its not remotely farfetched.

Tried to tell everyone that NFC East was wide open because of Giants remaining schedule. That's why even the Eagles were still alive at 3-6

But now it's obviously a 3 team race with Foles starting in Philly

So scratch Philly off as a challenging game for the Cowboys and the Giants.

But Giants still have to deal with Packers, Saints, Falcons, etc

Basically that Packers game is HUGE. Green Bay can give Redskins a chance to control their own destiny.
BBIB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I look at that schedule the more I say it comes down to the next game vs the Giants.

The Eagles, Browns, and Cowboys all look like VERY winnable games right now

Eagles with Foles are no threat at all, the Browns you guys are better than, and the Cowboys in the final week of the season will have mailed it in more than likely

It's all about that next game vs the Giants. You win that game and you can even afford a loss to the Ravens

And heck with a win over the Giants you could even have the momentum to run the table.
footy_29

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see 3 wins, and when looking at the schedule I see only two. The Ravens, Giants and Cowboys are all capable of working the middle of the field. I'm not holding my breath they can win two of their final three division games, and they'll have a tough time with the Ravens and Browns.

This is by no means an easy finish. While the momentum from the Thanksgiving win is fantastic, and the extra time to study the Giants is very beneficial, only the Browns and Eagles are 'should' wins.
BBIB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
I can see 3 wins, and when looking at the schedule I see only two. The Ravens, Giants and Cowboys are all capable of working the middle of the field. I'm not holding my breath they can win two of their final three division games, and they'll have a tough time with the Ravens and Browns.

This is by no means an easy finish. While the momentum from the Thanksgiving win is fantastic, and the extra time to study the Giants is very beneficial, only the Browns and Eagles are 'should' wins.

Cowboys in the final week of the season would also be a should win.

The Giants aren't a should win situation but that's why again it comes down to that game.

That game decides whether or not if you have a legit shot at the division and in fact if you win that game you are still in the wildcard race as well
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

I actually think the Ravens is a winnable game. Don't get me wrong Balt or any of the teams they're playing can beat the Skins but I feel the team is capable of beating anyone left on their schedule.
Better run better run faster than RG3.
footy_29

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBIB wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

The Giants aren't a should win situation but that's why again it comes down to that game.

That game decides whether or not if you have a legit shot at the division and in fact if you win that game you are still in the wildcard race as well

The Cowboys exploited the middle of the field in the second half, and I think they come back with fervor to win the last game. Sure, they might have given up by then, but if they haven't I think they pull it off.

I see Cruz having an even greater impact versus the defense than the first meeting. He is going to have a monster game. Obviously the Giants defensive line hasn't been very good, but the Giants are going to come ready to play.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Remaining Schedule Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:

12/3 vs Giants W
12/9 vs Ravens L
12/16 at Browns W
12/23 at Eagles W
12/30 vs Cowboys W

I agree, this is a legit outcome of how we will finish the season. I would give us the edge in the Ravens game due to home field advantage and us knowing how important the rest of the games to come are. IMO the Eagles are done and we will handle the Browns just fine. We have to get a Win against the Gaints first though and with the D playing better the outcome of this games ends differently than last (with us come out with the win at home). It would be lovely to end the season with a win against Dallas and us making the playofffs while they sit at home.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
BBIB wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

The Cowboys exploited the middle of the field in the second half, and I think they come back with fervor to win the last game. Sure, they might have given up by then, but if they haven't I think they pull it off.

I see Cruz having an even greater impact versus the defense than the first meeting. He is going to have a monster game. Obviously the Giants defensive line hasn't been very good, but the Giants are going to come ready to play.

I think a lot rides on the Monday night game against the Gints. If the Giants lose against the Packers, it does not give them momentum or confidence.

I agree, I am not holding my breath for anything, but while I think that we can win, I think that it wont be easy. Hakeem Nicks will be back and our corners don't like to play good coverage on good WR's.

But if we can control the clock and wear down the defense with Morris, Griffin can do his thing and we should have a chance.

Baltimore itself has had the defense crippled with injuries. That to me is the most scariest game. Pittsburgh is their only competition in their division and they are 2 games behind, so that game may not mean much if Pittsburgh starts hitting the skids.

Its going to be tough, buts its not impossible.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

Agreed Footy. That exploitation of the middle of the field is what I expected to see all game long. I alluded to it but didn't wanna jinx us. I see them absolutely loving a spoiler role after we beat them on Thanksgiving, to get their swagger back.

And I believe Cruz is licking his chops too. Their lines are tough no matter how they've been playing lately. And Coughlin always gets these guys up for important games.
Mattdee11

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our current situation is ideal having almost a week and a half to gameplan against the Giants. Also that the giants go into the Packers game as pretty much a must win . Either way its going to be an emotional and physically exhausting game for them . All the pressure is on them for the next ten days and I mean all the pressure. They lose this game : they come into Monday night with absolutely no confidence and media circus surrounding them for a week ( I live in New York and it isn't fun) . They win the Packers game they will have all the confidence in the world and walk into a well prepared RG3 and company along with 90,000 hungry people thinking playoffs. It is just a bad situation for them that I prey we could capitalize on. I do not care how hard there schedule is or how easy ours is , it all comes down to that Monday night game. The thing that scares me to death is that Eli had a horrible game against us the first time and they still managed to win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: