Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bglymph04


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Posts: 28
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6816
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

bglymph04 wrote:
1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!


Ehh it's ok. Like Thomas a lot. I'm not really sold on banks that much and Austin is a risky pick. Rather go Ertz in round 2 at TE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsEST96


Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 2165
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on where we're picking. Personally not a fan on Banks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 1794
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Austin pick. Would be a great #3 slot WR here and brings elite KR/PR ability that we keep shuffling around it seems weekly. We dump Benn and move on with Austin.

Banks is okay and Thomas is a decent pick too. For a TE, go sign Jared Cook in FA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6816
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Love the Austin pick. Would be a great #3 slot WR here and brings elite KR/PR ability that we keep shuffling around it seems weekly. We dump Benn and move on with Austin.

Banks is okay and Thomas is a decent pick too. For a TE, go sign Jared Cook in FA.


I don't get the Jared Cook love. Really think he's overrated and just a good athlete.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 1794
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
indifference wrote:
Love the Austin pick. Would be a great #3 slot WR here and brings elite KR/PR ability that we keep shuffling around it seems weekly. We dump Benn and move on with Austin.

Banks is okay and Thomas is a decent pick too. For a TE, go sign Jared Cook in FA.


I don't get the Jared Cook love. Really think he's overrated and just a good athlete.
Overrated in regards to what? Cook is a good receiving TE hauling in 64% of passes thrown his way put that into perspective Gronkowski is at 71. Cook is being under-utilized in TEN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caaddy24


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5348
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bglymph04 wrote:
1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!


Ehh it's ok. Like Thomas a lot. I'm not really sold on banks that much and Austin is a risky pick. Rather go Ertz in round 2 at TE


TE? Why its not a strong draft class for TEs and our offense doesn't need one anyways Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 6816
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bglymph04 wrote:
1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!


Ehh it's ok. Like Thomas a lot. I'm not really sold on banks that much and Austin is a risky pick. Rather go Ertz in round 2 at TE


TE? Why its not a strong draft class for TEs and our offense doesn't need one anyways Laughing

Haha. I've been watching more film as of late and Ertz would fit our offense perfectly the Oregon performance sold me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bglymph04


Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Posts: 28
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bglymph04 wrote:
1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!


Ehh it's ok. Like Thomas a lot. I'm not really sold on banks that much and Austin is a risky pick. Rather go Ertz in round 2 at TE


I am not really sold on banks either but I think he will be the only one available. I like Xavier Rhodes more but I dont think he will be available and I think Phillip Thomas will be a sleeper!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caaddy24


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5348
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: RD1-3 MOCK TB PICKS Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bglymph04 wrote:
1.Johnthan Banks - Mississippi State - Senior - 6'1" 185 lbs
2.Tavon Austin - West Virginia - Senior - 5'9" 172 lbs
3. Phillip Thomas - Fresno State

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!


Ehh it's ok. Like Thomas a lot. I'm not really sold on banks that much and Austin is a risky pick. Rather go Ertz in round 2 at TE


TE? Why its not a strong draft class for TEs and our offense doesn't need one anyways Laughing

Haha. I've been watching more film as of late and Ertz would fit our offense perfectly the Oregon performance sold me.


haha yep welcome aboard. Ertz is looking good yeah, i didn't know if i was just bias or what
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13578
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it alot.....

Austin gives this offense the final piece to the puzzel. I think Byham is a fine TE for us, and we just need a guy like Clark. No need to draft one yet IMO

Thomas would be a great replacement for Barber.

in that scenario I would want another CB and RB in round 4
_________________

#TradeUpForTeddy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group