Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vernon Davis v. The Bears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolf7373

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

I got Vernon Davis starting tonight against DA BEARS! in FF. He has been pretty ineffective the last few weeks but I have a feeling he does pretty well attacking the deep middle of that Cover 2 defense. What are yalls' thoughts? Am I crazy to think Davis has 5 receptions for 75 yards and a TD?
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

wolf7373 wrote:
I got Vernon Davis starting tonight against DA BEARS! in FF. He has been pretty ineffective the last few weeks but I have a feeling he does pretty well attacking the deep middle of that Cover 2 defense. What are yalls' thoughts? Am I crazy to think Davis has 5 receptions for 75 yards and a TD?

Judging by how he's been used lately -yes, you're crazy. But if it's going to be any game I'd imagine it's this one as I can't imagine we're going to want Kaepernick frequently testing the Bears' CBs.

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:

Judging by how he's been used lately -yes, you're crazy. But if it's going to be any game I'd imagine it's this one as I can't imagine we're going to want Kaepernick frequently testing the Bears' CBs.

Confused Harbaugh and company believe Alex will be cleared...so what's with that?
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:

Confused Harbaugh and company believe Alex will be cleared...so what's with that?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8651667/alex-smith-san-francisco-49ers-concussion-ruled-sources

Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Chrissooner49er wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8651667/alex-smith-san-francisco-49ers-concussion-ruled-sources

Yes, we got a raw deal...see my post in the GDT.
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:

Yeah harbs is really starting to frustrate me because hes "saving" guys for later in the season. We havent been using vernon the way we did in the playoffs last season, IE letting him run to space, and I have no idea why. Its EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. Its time to let our guys play. Its time to let loose and go for the win.

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
wolf7373

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:

Ya I was gonna say, I think having Kaepernick under center may actually increase Vernon Davis's targets. He can provide a safety blanket, plus I just don't see Urlacher running with a guy who I know runs low 4.4s at 240 plus lbs
wolf7373

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damn close after only one half!
sf49erboy82

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Vernon Davis v. The Bears Reply with quote

wolf7373 wrote:
Haha, good call dude
ziggy19

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded to get Vernon Davis and a 2nd rd pick next yr after this performance, gave up Finley and Brandon Lloyd and a 1rst rd pick . Sure hope Kaepernick is your QB from here on out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ziggy19 wrote:
I traded to get Vernon Davis and a 2nd rd pick next yr after this performance, gave up Finley and Brandon Lloyd and a 1rst rd pick . Sure hope Kaepernick is your QB from here on out.

Ya man Kaepernick and him seemed to have chemistry considering the first completion to him was for like 30 yds haha
blast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ziggy19 wrote:

Jermichael Finley, has been god awful for me this year. With the pass happy offense of GB and the threats they have at WR. You would think a TE of Finleys caliber would thrive.
wolf7373

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blast wrote:
ziggy19 wrote:

Jermichael Finley, has been god awful for me this year. With the pass happy offense of GB and the threats they have at WR. You would think a TE of Finleys caliber would thrive.

Ya whats up with that? Finley had so much promise but the guy can't seem to stay healthy or get open...
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolf7373 wrote:
blast wrote:
ziggy19 wrote:

Ya whats up with that? Finley had so much promise but the guy can't seem to stay healthy or get open...

Or not drop the ball.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
wolf7373 wrote:
blast wrote:
ziggy19 wrote:

Or not drop the ball.

Most overrated TE since Carlson by Seahawk fans.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: