You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Are You Thinking About? V. 101
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tom Shean


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 4739
Location: Tha 703
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twslhs20 wrote:
never playing poker again. Seriously I'm my own worst enemy.


Go bowling with your cousin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
husker_vikes3


Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Posts: 17987
Location: Omaha, NE
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an interesting discussion tonight about if people can be judged "good" or "bad". It made Husker think...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

husker_vikes3 wrote:
Had an interesting discussion tonight about if people can be judged "good" or "bad". It made Husker think...


peoples answers will depend on how they were raised/ how they live life now.

Ps. You should be in bed
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 55990
Location: Sweet Home Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
By the way, I started GoT.


I'm sorry for your loss.
What'd I lose?


The next 48 hours of your life.
Two and a half hours later, this might be right..
_________________

Live like you're down 3-1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 69131
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
By the way, I started GoT.


I'm sorry for your loss.
What'd I lose?


The next 48 hours of your life.
Two and a half hours later, this might be right..


We've all been there. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ServantofYHWH


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 13659
Location: Clutch City
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning everybody. Time to go hoop Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 13692
Location: Manila
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running a temp of a little over 100. We have zero medicine in this house. I refuse to get out. I'm trying to let it run its course and I realize a high temperature isn't that dangerous considering it's just my body trying to kill off whatever creature has escaped hell and attacking me, but damn, I feel like ish.
_________________
Quote:
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ServantofYHWH


Joined: 25 Jan 2010
Posts: 13659
Location: Clutch City
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Running a temp of a little over 100. We have zero medicine in this house. I refuse to get out. I'm trying to let it run its course and I realize a high temperature isn't that dangerous considering it's just my body trying to kill off whatever creature has escaped hell and attacking me, but damn, I feel like ish.


Geez dude. I'm scared for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 13692
Location: Manila
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Running a temp of a little over 100. We have zero medicine in this house. I refuse to get out. I'm trying to let it run its course and I realize a high temperature isn't that dangerous considering it's just my body trying to kill off whatever creature has escaped hell and attacking me, but damn, I feel like ish.


Geez dude. I'm scared for you.


I'm not quite ready to blame last night's Southern Smothered for this, but it's the only culprit. Regardless, I'm lying in bed with every window in the house open to cool off. (upper 30s outside) My baby brother had the flu last week. I'm thinking this was an inside job.
_________________
Quote:
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got done donating 10 thanksgiving meals out. Feels good but I am TIREEEEED Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packman Luke


Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Posts: 19994
Location: Minnesota =(
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Running a temp of a little over 100. We have zero medicine in this house. I refuse to get out. I'm trying to let it run its course and I realize a high temperature isn't that dangerous considering it's just my body trying to kill off whatever creature has escaped hell and attacking me, but damn, I feel like ish.


I think it's the hell-beast that's dangerous, not the creature. Anyway, be sure to stay hydrated. Happy Thanksgiving?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FlyLikeAJet


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 3792
Location: Getting FLAJ'd in The Peoples Republic of Queens
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Running a temp of a little over 100. We have zero medicine in this house. I refuse to get out. I'm trying to let it run its course and I realize a high temperature isn't that dangerous considering it's just my body trying to kill off whatever creature has escaped hell and attacking me, but damn, I feel like ish.


Geez dude. I'm scared for you.


I'm not quite ready to blame last night's Southern Smothered for this, but it's the only culprit. Regardless, I'm lying in bed with every window in the house open to cool off. (upper 30s outside) My baby brother had the flu last week. I'm thinking this was an inside job.


First off, high temperatures can be dangerous, if it goes over 101 you should consider seeing a doctor. Second do not expose yourself to 30 degree temperatures for prolonged times, you could send your body into shock....

If you want to drop your temperature safely drink lots of water.
_________________

Gmen4ev wrote:


No man should be able to consume the amount of alcohol you do ... therefor you must be an alien
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 19988
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be done...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_-ofskft8
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TommyC376


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 10981
Location: Capital Wasteland
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you see your ex gf at the gym and she gained a lot of weight


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 hours of sleep ... need some turkey/football
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group