Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I do what I want
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
so i got banned from xbox live for a week and all my COD stats were reset except for my deaths and losses. Really stupid, someone reported me said i was cheating and they reset me. I called and they said they can't do anything about it. looks like i might be going back to Battlefield

What the hell? I mean I knew you cheated but damn.

i dont cheat Twisted Evil

but im pissed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
so i got banned from xbox live for a week and all my COD stats were reset except for my deaths and losses. Really stupid, someone reported me said i was cheating and they reset me. I called and they said they can't do anything about it. looks like i might be going back to Battlefield

but im pissed

That does suck. I was wondering why you weren't on over the weekend.

Will you play after your week is up?

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

but im pissed

no because my stats will always be terrible.

they reset my wins and kills, but kept my losses and deaths

so basically im gonna start over with 0 kills and over 10000 deaths, which will be impossible to overcome, same with my W/L ratio.

i might consider getting a new account though

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
theJ wrote:
If you're into Science Fiction, i can post some good recommendations. If not, ignore the nerd. Laughing

Gimme

Absolutely loved the Commonwealth Saga by Peter Hamilton. The Void Trilogy that followed that was pretty good too.

Of course, the Dune series is a must read for anyone who likes science fiction. Though that one is very popular, so you may have read it already.

The Bourne Series (not science fiction) is on the top of my recommendation list. The movies popularized it, but the books are completely different.

One Second After by William Forstchen (again, just fiction i guess) was fantastic. It's about a small town and the events that follow a detonation of a nuclear bomb high in the atmosphere (basically creating an EMP and killing all electronics).

Replay by Ken Grimwood is pretty good too. It's about a guy that keeps reliving his life from college days to death around 55 or so.

Lastly, the two books Jumper and Reflex by Steven Gould were pretty good. Those books are what spurred the movie Jumper. Good "super hero" series, and they read pretty quick.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
theJ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:

so basically im gonna start over with 0 kills and over 10000 deaths, which will be impossible to overcome, same with my W/L ratio.

That's the kind of thing that would make me go playstation so quickly. Laughing

No but seriously, they just do that after one report? Kind of screwed up.

BengalsEra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

That's the kind of thing that would make me go playstation so quickly. Laughing

No but seriously, they just do that after one report? Kind of screwed up.

on ps3 there has to be at least 10 different people to report you. Then they watch you for about a week or so and then deside to ban you or not
futbudds

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
theJ wrote:
If you're into Science Fiction, i can post some good recommendations. If not, ignore the nerd. Laughing

Gimme

Absolutely loved the Commonwealth Saga by Peter Hamilton. The Void Trilogy that followed that was pretty good too.

Of course, the Dune series is a must read for anyone who likes science fiction. Though that one is very popular, so you may have read it already.

The Bourne Series (not science fiction) is on the top of my recommendation list. The movies popularized it, but the books are completely different.

One Second After by William Forstchen (again, just fiction i guess) was fantastic. It's about a small town and the events that follow a detonation of a nuclear bomb high in the atmosphere (basically creating an EMP and killing all electronics).

Replay by Ken Grimwood is pretty good too. It's about a guy that keeps reliving his life from college days to death around 55 or so.

Lastly, the two books Jumper and Reflex by Steven Gould were pretty good. Those books are what spurred the movie Jumper. Good "super hero" series, and they read pretty quick.

Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson is my new fav. Gonna start the game of thrones series once I delete all of these games on my tablet.
HangOnSloopy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

but im pissed

All you have to do is prestige. Choose the reset stats option. Boom, clean slate!

I'm down to play though. Tag: K TySoN O

"Work Hard, Play Hard"
daboyle250 on the sig!
Beck Bristow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
Beck Bristow wrote:
theJ wrote:

Gimme

Have you kept up with the follow up Bourne novels by van Lustbader? Not in the same league, but I can't help myself. Surprised Jumper was based on a book. I'll look into these. Not sure if I'm ready for Dune.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HangOnSloopy wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:

but im pissed

All you have to do is prestige. Choose the reset stats option. Boom, clean slate!

I'm down to play though. Tag: K TySoN O

What do you prefer to play? What game modes?

johndeere1707

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They take away your prestige options too so I can't do that

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beck Bristow wrote:
Have you kept up with the follow up Bourne novels by van Lustbader? Not in the same league, but I can't help myself. Surprised Jumper was based on a book. I'll look into these. Not sure if I'm ready for Dune.

No i haven't. Once the story was closed out in the final book, i had no compulsion to continue the series. Plus, i heard they weren't very good.

Dune is a good series. Loved the first one. They kind of go downhill in the subsequent books. They get a little weird. But still a great read.

My favorite series out of all the books i listed though is the Commonwealth series. I seriously didn't pick up another book for 12 months because i couldn't imagine it could entertain me after reading that series.

Oh, and i forgot one. Battlefield Earth is worth a read if you haven't. The movie is terrible but the book is good.

ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about them Hoosiers tonight

futbudds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's rooting for Bobbie and who's rooting for Justin?
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

futbudds wrote:
Who's rooting for Bobbie and who's rooting for Justin?

49ers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 13 of 16

Jump to: