Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Curry cut
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8897
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Curry cut Reply with quote

Well Curry has been cut according to his twitter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for who I wonder?
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21608
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its about dang time. You do stupid stuff you get off the team. Kelly Im looking at you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Aaron Curry ‏@AaronCurry51
No longer a raider! On to my next venture! Expanding Gods territory

_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 12122
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Expanding God's territory at his local Walmart looking for a bagging position.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5908
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and why was so'to let go?
_________________
Nodisrespect on building inside out wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8897
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
and why was so'to let go?

Ya exactly. So mad about that one even before this. You dont let Jones play as 3rd string RB and then you cut Curry. Lose So'oto and IR Goethal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8897
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
for who I wonder?


Frank Trotter maybe??

or whoever the Steelers release today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silver_surfer


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 265
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 10096
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here


I agree. He made an occasional bonehead play but he loved it here and is a great guy, no need to rip him apart.
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raidin


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 5403
Location: Dublin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here



Obviously. No other team in the nfl would give me the $$$$ we were.
_________________
raidr4life wrote:
Imagine if EricAllen21 posted better. Just imagine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 8897
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here


I agree. He made an occasional bonehead play but he loved it here and is a great guy, no need to rip him apart.


My problem isnt with Curry its with the timing of the coaching staff and management.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 7709
Location: CA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what the conditions of the trade with the Seahawks were. Maybe this move saves us from losing our 5th? I really hope we didn't lose another pick for him by keeping him around all season for nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5908
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here


I agree. He made an occasional bonehead play but he loved it here and is a great guy, no need to rip him apart.


My problem isnt with Curry its with the timing of the coaching staff and management.


+1

The roster moves just don't . .. make . . .sense????

In addition Oaklanders have insecurity issues. Anyone who wants to be IN Oakland must be retained. Subtly it suggests no one really wants to be there. You gotta let it go. Just because they pledge allegiance to the Black Hole doesn't mean they get a pass. This is a business.
_________________
Nodisrespect on building inside out wrote:
teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 3166
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
why is everyone bashing curry

he was just class
and one of the few plays to brought energy and wanted to be here


I agree. He made an occasional bonehead play but he loved it here and is a great guy, no need to rip him apart.


My problem isnt with Curry its with the timing of the coaching staff and management.


+1

The roster moves just don't . .. make . . .sense????

In addition Oaklanders have insecurity issues. Anyone who wants to be IN Oakland must be retained. Subtly it suggests no one really wants to be there. You gotta let it go. Just because they pledge allegiance to the Black Hole doesn't mean they get a pass. This is a business.


Curry doesn't seem to have a role in our defense. Thats what I think, I mean the team was hesitant on brining him back. With the need for another DT for rotating this kinda makes sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group