Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Aldon Smith: NFL sack leader
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
8 sacks in 6 games. I hope it happens. Seeing all the bronco fans try and discredit it would be awesome.

"but he playz wit justin smith!! its so easy von miller would have 30 sackkks omgz!!"

I love it actually. I never liked Von Miller. When he was involved in that legal issue I was rooting for his failure, him and his goofy looking glasses always annoyed me. I probably would have stopped caring about him but Bronco fans always trash talk Aldon so I root for his failure. Every time Aldon goes beast mode I know the Bronco fans are sitting at home pissed because their false "he can't play the run" arguments don't matter as much when Aldon is owning people.

Even a few weeks ago people were saying almost all of his sacks come because of stunts with Justin Smith. Then last night he roflstomped both T's so nasty and they did very few stunts.

The Bears line really sucks but Aldon does look like he is improving which is scary because he was one of the better pass rushers in the league, he is looking the the best at the moment, and he can probably still get better.

What legal troubles did Von have?

I actually like him. But these bronco fans are so annoying

new sig... sorry alex
sbrown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miller is a good dude, dont hate him because he isnt a 49er. he is a great pass rusher in todays game. him and aldon will battle for serveral years for that sack title

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
miller is a good dude, dont hate him because he isnt a 49er. he is a great pass rusher in todays game. him and aldon will battle for serveral years for that sack title

I've never liked him. Idk why. Even going to back to college days.
blast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
8 sacks in 6 games. I hope it happens. Seeing all the bronco fans try and discredit it would be awesome.

"but he playz wit justin smith!! its so easy von miller would have 30 sackkks omgz!!"

Honestly, after reading all the pages regarding the Miller v. Watt threads on FF. It's a bit ridiculous how everyone disregards Aldons ability like he's a scrub. IF he surpasses the season sack record, I wonder what kind of excuses these Bronco fans will have about him not being as good as Von. I could care for these personal awards, all I ask for is a SB. Is that so much to ask for?
rudyZ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blast wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
neezy007 wrote:

Honestly, after reading all the pages regarding the Miller v. Watt threads on FF. It's a bit ridiculous how everyone disregards Aldons ability like he's a scrub. IF he surpasses the season sack record, I wonder what kind of excuses these Bronco fans will have about him not being as good as Von. I could care for these personal awards, all I ask for is a SB. Is that so much to ask for?

He plays on a loaded team. Of course, he's gonna break records. Everybody knows Parys Haralson was breaking records even before Aldon was drafted. Obviously.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
blast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
blast wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
neezy007 wrote:

He plays on a loaded team. Of course, he's gonna break records. Everybody knows Parys Haralson was breaking records even before Aldon was drafted. Obviously.

I see what you did there.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Miller, dude is an animal. Yeah, some of his fans are always trying to attack Aldon Smith, but I'm not going to hate on the player himself for that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad i was able to pick Smith up in my fanasty league this year.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jim Rome ‏@jimrome
Aldon Smith told The Jungle he could get 10 sacks in a game, “I think it’ll happen one day.” http://bit.ly/Th24hi

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so he has five sacks to go with four games remaining. Just heard Jake Long is out of the season so not sure how good his replacement will be. I believe he needs at least two sacks next week to have a legitimate chance at breaking the record.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Ok, so he has five sacks to go with four games remaining. Just heard Jake Long is out of the season so not sure how good his replacement will be. I believe he needs at least two sacks next week to have a legitimate chance at breaking the record.

Can we play the Bears again?

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 28th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 178
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 872
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smith has 5.5 to break the record but last week why couldn't get a full sack more to his total? The full sack Justin Smith had, Aldon got there first but let go last season and than the .5 sack he should have gotten a full sack!!! I want the league to review that!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura
Aldon Smith ranks 8th in franchise history in sacks.

Damn, that is sad Laughing

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura
Aldon Smith ranks 8th in franchise history in sacks.

Damn, that is sad Laughing

Well, that's only since 1982 when sacks first started getting tracked (as there were players in the 50s, 60s, and 70s who would be above him). There also weren't a lot of defensive players who'd be rushing the passer who stayed with the team for a long time. Only 4 of the top 10 have spent more than 5 seasons with the team (Justin is approaching that).

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 28th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 178
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 872
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean yeah, but a guy in two seasons is already 8th? Come on now, but then again Aldon is not normal. He is after all superior than Reggie White Wink .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: