Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers V. Browns GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leader O'Cola

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at23steelers wrote:
Leader O'Cola wrote:
The most bitter pill?

SD is beating Balt right now.
Mad

That means we can still win the division, how is that bad??

Not just to Leader: Im not debating we shot ourselves in the foot. I know I'll have to do deal with overreaction city with top 10 mocks and how we'll lose the rest of our games. Think about before the regular season started, if I told you: Colon, Mike Adams, Gilbert, Polamalu, Big Ben, Leftwich, Antonio Brown, Woodley and Cotchery are out for at least most of the game will the Steelers beat the Browns, doubt many people would be super confident. People should maintain expectations based on the circumstances. I think a lot of these injuries will come back the next week or two, and we will be fine.

you don't make up ground with Lose/Lose

They didn't lose ground, but they lost a week to make it up
stefan52268

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ it doesn't matter. The Ravens won in OT

Props to Lyasr529 on the sweet sig!

Last edited by stefan52268 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandwiche

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad the first game I attend was a loss, those turnovers were freaking brutal. Still, I had a blast. I ended up making spit balls and shooting drunk fans who were harassing and swearing at a guy in a #7 jersey who was just trying to enjoy the game with his daughter and two sons. I also knocked a guy over who tried to grab my sister to yell at her. Overall, I felt like an immature badass and enjoyed the game itself even with the frustrations involved.

takeonme on the sig
stillersenat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan52268 wrote:
^^^ it doesn't matter. The Chargers committed suicide in the 4th qtr and in OT

FIFY.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Steelers V. Browns GDT Reply with quote

Ugly game... as far as both offenses are concerned. Defenses both really stepped up.

See you in a couple weeks, and until then... get healthy!! Especially that big qb of yours.

OH and the original game day thread was better, but the one thing greene91fan got right was...

greene91fan wrote:

Random Hotties:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

We both know that no one in the AFCN is catching Baltimore. Those dirty birds are better than the Browns and Steelers,....

Not THAT much more. If you've payed attention to the last 5-6 games, outside of the Raiders game, they haven't looked that good at all. For all the crap about the Browns being so bad, the high and mighty Ravens barely beat you guys.

Will the Ravens take the AFCN title? Probably. But it won't be like they stormed their way to greatness. They easily have the look of a one and done playoff team, IMO.

blah blah blah steelers lost, Baltimore wins. you guys suck

Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
stillersenat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

We both know that no one in the AFCN is catching Baltimore. Those dirty birds are better than the Browns and Steelers,....

Not THAT much more. If you've payed attention to the last 5-6 games, outside of the Raiders game, they haven't looked that good at all. For all the crap about the Browns being so bad, the high and mighty Ravens barely beat you guys.

Will the Ravens take the AFCN title? Probably. But it won't be like they stormed their way to greatness. They easily have the look of a one and done playoff team, IMO.

You're getting close to trolling. Keep it up and you'll get a warning.

CaptainParker wrote:

NickZambo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

I am simply replying to a post that was originated by me. Dont get 8 turnover offended bro.

stillersenat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

I am simply replying to a post that was originated by me. Dont get 8 turnover offended bro.

If you have issues, feel free to pm me. Don't post about it anymore.

CaptainParker wrote:

at23steelers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone find it interesting that early on we kept asking when the defense will step up while Big Ben was having a career year and losing? Now, we're asking for the offense to do anything.
NickZambo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

If you have issues, feel free to pm me. Don't post about it anymore.

Good game, really.

[MOD EDIT]

Leader O'Cola

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
stefan52268 wrote:
^^^ it doesn't matter. The Chargers committed suicide in the 4th qtr and in OT

FIFY.

to be fair, The chargers sucked and deservedto lose, but the refs helped them out

http://i.imgur.com/Ut6Rz.jpg
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Your entire franchise is garbage....and even with our 3rd string QB in the game and 8 turnovers, you still only managed an 6 point win.

Sad.
fatpig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Your entire franchise is garbage....and even with our 3rd string QB in the game and 8 turnovers, you still only managed an 6 point win.

Sad.

cmon now, the entire franchise is not garbage.

youngest team in the league, 7 of the losses this year have been by 7pts or less.

Batch had nothing to do with the fumbles. Browns D shut down the steelers all game except the TD drive which was aided by a penalty.

you can chalk it up to having a bad QB but you won't get much sympathy from us, we've been dealing with terrible QB play for many years. Weeden did enough to win but wasn't spectacular.

Zambo was trolling there but i agree with his point. BAL is looking like they're gonna win the division. i'm hoping PIT makes a run for the playoffs so that the CLE @ PIT game has some significance.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
NickZambo wrote:
stillersenat wrote:
NickZambo wrote:

Sad.

cmon now, the entire franchise is not garbage.

youngest team in the league, 7 of the losses this year have been by 7pts or less.

Batch had nothing to do with the fumbles. Browns D shut down the steelers all game except the TD drive which was aided by a penalty.

you can chalk it up to having a bad QB but you won't get much sympathy from us, we've been dealing with terrible QB play for many years. Weeden did enough to win but wasn't spectacular.

Zambo was trolling there but i agree with his point. BAL is looking like they're gonna win the division. i'm hoping PIT makes a run for the playoffs so that the CLE @ PIT game has some significance.

I dont think the Browns franchise is garbage...just flinging some poo back in the trolls direction.

Browns have a good young defense. Still not sold on Weeden being a franchise QB, but they do have some decent pieces. The problem is, the Browns have had those pieces before and failed to capitilize in the long run. Not saying it will happen again, but there are alot of teams through the years that had promise, but it never materialized.

Time will tell.

Congrats on the win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 17 of 19

Jump to: