Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers V. Browns GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelerfreak76

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how Browns fan believe their team is going to blow the Steelers out by 20 points, because we're down to are 3rd string QB. Last time I checked the #1 defense in the league isn't missing anybody (other than Troy who's basically been out the entire season and Ziggy, but IMO Heyward is an upgrade). If I'm remembering correctly, a D1Ck LeBeau lead defense has only lost once to a rookie. So to think that Brandon Weeden and that inept offense is going to put 20 points on this defense is crazy.

I've also heard how they sacked Romo 7 times last week and will do the same this week. I don't see the Steelers dropping back to pass 57 times like Dallas did. Their will be a heavy dose of Mendenhall and Dwyer against a weak run defense.

Now I'm not calling a blowout here, because the Steelers usually play done to their competition. I see the final score being something 13-6 or 20-13.
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually see the game being 14-0, steelers win it. Browns' offense are very inconsistent. When they are close to being ahead in game or holds lead they choke.

We also ran very well against healthy giants' front 4. This game look like it may be close, but I don't think so.

If it wasn't for turnovers and special team td by ravens, they would be shutout. It wasn't even close.
BigMoneysProtege

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
It's finally over.

No longer will the Steelers dominate the Browns.

Where have I heard that before?

Oh yeah....Browns fans....every year....just before they dominate you.

I dont expect them to dominate this week though with Ben out, but I still expect the Steelers to win by two scores.

Honest question, why do you expect a 2 score win when you beat the McCoy Browns last year by one score both times, and we have only lost 2 games this year by 2 scores? I know you guys had a hobbled Ben last year but our offense was AWFUL last year. I feel like this is a FG difference either way. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Browns win or lose this one.

The present is a gift, and I just wanna be.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelerfreak76 wrote:
I love how Browns fan believe their team is going to blow the Steelers out by 20 points, because we're down to are 3rd string QB. Last time I checked the #1 defense in the league isn't missing anybody (other than Troy who's basically been out the entire season and Ziggy, but IMO Heyward is an upgrade). If I'm remembering correctly, a D1Ck LeBeau lead defense has only lost once to a rookie. So to think that Brandon Weeden and that inept offense is going to put 20 points on this defense is crazy.

I've also heard how they sacked Romo 7 times last week and will do the same this week. I don't see the Steelers dropping back to pass 57 times like Dallas did. Their will be a heavy dose of Mendenhall and Dwyer against a weak run defense.

Now I'm not calling a blowout here, because the Steelers usually play done to their competition. I see the final score being something 13-6 or 20-13.

I actually think you are down to your second QB. I like Batch better.

Honestly i don't care who your QB is at all. All i care about is that your domination of the Browns is over.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
at23steelers

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like one of the better Browns team despite their record. We struggle away at Cleveland sometimes. We need to not make mental mistakes, and be able to run the football! Btw, Bob Labriola mentioned Dwyer kept taking himself out of the game being too tired, and probably out of shape. I didn't think of that as to why we might've passed more.
SteelerPR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Honestly i don't care who your QB is at all. All i care about is that your domination of the Browns is over.

Here, I'll bite.

So, how long was this domination of the Steelers over the Browns?
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

Why don't you know what your team does?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

I just don't pay much attention to teams that suck. Is no real accomplishment. But I see that you guys apparently are playing your Superbowl against us and definitely keeping track. So, just wanted to know for how long have we been so dominant of an insignificant team.
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

I just don't pay much attention to teams that suck. Is no real accomplishment. But I see that you guys apparently are playing your Superbowl against us and definitely keeping track. So, just wanted to know for how long have we been so dominant of an insignificant team.

So, you really just don't know then? Maybe if you actually cared about your team, you would huh?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

So, you really just don't know then? Maybe if you actually cared about your team, you would huh?

Again, I don't pay attention to your team, so I don't keep track on the series between them, I just know that it's been a long time since I had to worry about the Browns. And since apparently it is time for your team to take over, you guys would know. I mean, it is you guys stating that the domination is over. So, could u enlighten me and tell me for how long have u guys been bending over and supporting the Steelers on a better record?
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

Again, I don't pay attention to your team, so I don't keep track on the series between them, I just know that it's been a long time since I had to worry about the Browns. And since apparently it is time for your team to take over, you guys would know. I mean, it is you guys stating that the domination is over. So, could u enlighten me and tell me for how long have u guys been bending over and supporting the Steelers on a better record?

Lol you are funny. If you were a real fan of your team you would know how long the Steelers have been beating the Browns for.

You would also know if you were a real fan of your team that the Browns vs Steelers is one of the biggest rivalrys in football. Sure since they have come back it has not been a rivalry but just do some reserach. Googe it's not hard.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

I only see one person claiming that the "domination is over" (though I am hopeful), so I'm not sure what you mean by "you guys". Personally, I think that the Steelers still have a very good team, though an aging one.

I'm also not sure what you mean by "bending over and supporting the Steelers on a better record", but it sounds like I don't want to go there.

Your tone in your recent posts seems to be in contradiction to the words you type, by the way. It comes off as very emotionally driven, yet you claim not to care.

Here's to another physical well-played competitive game on Sunday, like has happened often in the recent past. And may the better team win.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
Entropy wrote:
SteelerPR wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
steelerfreak76 wrote:

Here, I'll bite.

Ok I'll bite...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browns%E2%80%93Steelers_rivalry

If you didn't know about the rivalry that is the steelers v browns you are clearly a bandwagon fan.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
stillersenat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While nobody has crossed any lines (yet), can we keep the topic to football and not the people who are fans of football and the ideas of what are wannabe fans, etc....

Football people, not fans, football.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
While nobody has crossed any lines (yet), can we keep the topic to football and not the people who are fans of football and the ideas of what are wannabe fans, etc....

Football people, not fans, football.

I agree and I hope you feel the same way about using "insecure" to decribe Browns fans and "your team sucks" as a legitimate football discussion.

What is your outlook on the game by the way?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 3 of 19

Jump to: