Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Broncos @ Chiefs - What are You Thankful For?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kcstomp63 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Do you know why Poe was out?

Not sure. He came back in on the next drive and played fine. Maybe they were just seeing if they could rotate Pitoitua. If so, they quickly found that he was not an option. I don't remember seeing him play much later on in the game.

That is strange that they would try Pitooey at nose tackle, which I assume from what you guys are saying they did. Was Toribio or Powe used at all to spell Poe? It just doesn't make much sense to try and use a 6'-8", 300 lb. defensive lineman at nose tackle.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
ptbarcus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
kcstomp63 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

Not sure. He came back in on the next drive and played fine. Maybe they were just seeing if they could rotate Pitoitua. If so, they quickly found that he was not an option. I don't remember seeing him play much later on in the game.

That is strange that they would try Pitooey at nose tackle, which I assume from what you guys are saying they did. Was Toribio or Powe used at all to spell Poe? It just doesn't make much sense to try and use a 6'-8", 300 lb. defensive lineman at nose tackle.

Don't know about the rest of your question but I do know that Powe was inactive for the game Crying or Very sad

^All about Ryk^
kcstomp63

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
kcstomp63 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

They didn't use Pitoitua as a NT yesterday. I would have to go back and watch the game, but I really can't remember them being in their base 34 more than a few times. As someone else said, they were in their sub-packages for most of the game. A majority of the defensive snaps saw TJax and Poe as the only down lineman with Hali and Houston as the edge rushers.

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you guys think of Von Miller receiving his first negative grade on PFF against KC? That's a bright spot if you ask me.

On the down side, Shaun Droughn is in the bottom 5 for RB's...what's really bad is you have to participate in 25% of your teams snaps to qualify...Cyrus Gray, anyone?

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cyrus Gray, anyone?

But he might fumble and lose the game for us. Nevermind he can take it to the house on KO returns or swing passes and possibly win it for us. We play not to lose.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cyrus Gray, anyone?

But he might fumble and lose the game for us. Nevermind he can take it to the house on KO returns or swing passes and possibly win it for us. We play not to lose.

because Draughn has been soooo careful with the ball this year Rolling Eyes Romeo is a straight up joke. That is really all there is to it.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cyrus Gray, anyone?

because Draughn has been soooo careful with the ball this year Rolling Eyes Romeo is a straight up joke. That is really all there is to it.

I really don't understand the fascination our coaching staff seems to have with Draughn. He doesn't really strike me as the type of player that has the explosiveness to go from 0-60 quickly on kick off returns. Personally, I would look for #1 good hands and #2 explosiveness as two qualities in a kick returner. He just seems to take too long to get up to speed once he gets the ball in his hands on the return.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Cyrus Gray, anyone?

I really don't understand the fascination our coaching staff seems to have with Draughn. He doesn't really strike me as the type of player that has the explosiveness to go from 0-60 quickly on kick off returns. Personally, I would look for #1 good hands and #2 explosiveness as two qualities in a kick returner. He just seems to take too long to get up to speed once he gets the ball in his hands on the return.

all he does is run straight until someone comes up and tackles him. We have zero reason to not have Wylie back there the rest of the year.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well,, that's a young guy who has some speed who we wanted to give a look...but since he didn't return one for a TD we went back to what we know."

We've drafted all this game changing speed and now we don't even want to use it Rolling Eyes

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
"Well,, that's a young guy who has some speed who we wanted to give a look...but since he didn't return one for a TD we went back to what we know."

We've drafted all this game changing speed and now we don't even want to use it Rolling Eyes

Speed n being conservative don't go hand in hand my dude. Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf5WYigZHME
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs_5627 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

Speed n being conservative don't go hand in hand my dude. Laughing

It still would be silly, but they would have more of a case if Droughn wasn't a fumble waiting to happen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: