Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"It doesn't get worse than Frank Omiyale."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: "It doesn't get worse than Frank Omiyale." Reply with quote

Heh. Yeah, be careful when you say things like that...
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Frank Omiyale start at LT for the Seattle Seahawks and skunk Clay Matthews earlier this season... the game after he took one on Webbs forehead.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
topwop1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah...ya I guess a lot of people thought it couldn't get any worse than him but apparently it can. So much for Mike Tice being an offensive line "guru". This unit sucks.
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen anyone look as bad as Carimi did last night. I don't know how, in good conscience, Tice can continue to start him. He's going to get someone hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
Hah...ya I guess a lot of people thought it couldn't get any worse than him but apparently it can. So much for Mike Tice being an offensive line "guru". This unit sucks.
This is what makes such little sense to me. I just don't get how Tice could have screwed this up so badly. Webb...sucks. Carimi...sucks. He did wonders two years ago with pure garbage, and he has since failed pretty badly at even making our line as good as 2010.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
This is what makes such little sense to me. I just don't get how Tice could have screwed this up so badly. Webb...sucks. Carimi...sucks. He did wonders two years ago with pure garbage, and he has since failed pretty badly at even making our line as good as 2010.

Why does our actual OL coach get a pass for this mess? Is that because most people don't even know who he is? Tice is involved with the line for sure as the current OC but the guy most directly responsible is probably the guy nobody knows.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
topwop1 wrote:

Why does our actual OL coach get a pass for this mess? Is that because most people don't even know who he is? Tice is involved with the line for sure as the current OC but the guy most directly responsible is probably the guy nobody knows.
I say correct AZ. The stygma is(and I buy into it) that we do nothing with the Oline that isn't hand stamped by Tice. Is Tim Holt blameless, I don't know, but I am in belief that he doesn't make a single decision about at least personnel. I believe that's all Tice. I could totally be wrong, but I just can't see Tice relenting that power.
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sure isn't using that time to design better playcalling schemes. Laughing
MikeLowrey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 of our starting offensive linemen wouldn't be allowed in any other team roster.
CBears019

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeLowrey wrote:
3 of our starting offensive linemen wouldn't be allowed in any other team roster.

Mike Looooowrey!

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: