Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers vs Browns Gameday Thread (November 25, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Entropy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.

We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.

I don't think they are bitter, they are clearly proud of their team, and with good reason...

The bitterness will come when they are in our position and we are in theirs, which is inevitable....ahhh, the circular nature of football

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.

I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL

Laughing at nonsense is insecure?

yes, any other really obvious questions I could answer for you? Very Happy

Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.

I don't think they are bitter, they are clearly proud of their team, and with good reason...

The bitterness will come when they are in our position and we are in theirs, which is inevitable....ahhh, the circular nature of football

Browns fans have been saying that for decades.
Entropy

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL

Laughing at nonsense is insecure?

yes, any other really obvious questions I could answer for you? Very Happy

LMAO
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s and 2000s....hell, maybe even before that.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, get pissed.

The thread was made for GD discussion.

Was the OP over the top with pics? Maybe

It was meant as a joke.

The last 4 weeks or so we have been going into other forums to make GDT's. It started against Indy and SD because they don't have too much form traffic. It caught steam and we have been doing it ever since.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

We like to at least get some laughs while we can.

Calm

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

That's one Big Azz circle.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Really? Which decades?

90s and 2000s....hell, maybe even before that.

90s?

Didn't the Browns miss a few of the years in that decade? Not really a decade huh?

But I get it, you are in your late 20s and didn't realize there was stuff happening before you were born...perhaps you are not aware of the 30 years of losing (that is 3 legit decades) in the Steelers history...so like I said...cyclical

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Seriously, get pissed.

It was meant as a joke.

The last 4 weeks or so we have been going into other forums to make GDT's. It started against Indy and SD because they don't have too much form traffic. It caught steam and we have been doing it ever since.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

Calm

It's true, check out their GDT's. Of course they also loved us, I didn't expect the same treatment here.

nugpimpen wrote:
Seriously, get pissed.

It was meant as a joke.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

Calm

I think your misunderstanding the situation. I don't think anyone's pissed. I think most just think your a moron.

Chieferific wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

That's one Big Azz circle.

live longer my man...you'll see Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Seriously, get pissed.

It was meant as a joke.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

Calm

I think your misunderstanding the situation. I don't think anyone's pissed. I think most just think your a moron.

I think you meant "you're" in your insult broham Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Seriously, get pissed.

It was meant as a joke.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

Calm

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Seriously, get pissed.

It was meant as a joke.

It's a joke

It's for fun

We know we suck

Calm

lol

Definitely wrong part of the cycle.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: