Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers vs Browns Gameday Thread (November 25, 2012)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 3333
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Someone is in a rough part of their cycle.
Wink

Yeah but that's alright, maybe they'll turn it around before this team leaves town. Wink
_________________

CKSteeler wrote:
And no, truth is not a 'fact.' Which is why they are two different words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 3333
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmvoss wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

You're letting a Browns fan get under your skin.

Negative. I'm enjoying myself. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
_________________

CKSteeler wrote:
And no, truth is not a 'fact.' Which is why they are two different words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21509
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Someone is in a rough part of their cycle.
Wink

Yeah but that's alright, maybe they'll turn it around before this team leaves town. Wink


Once Ben's Aorta is ruptured, we should have a better shot at the division next year. Wink
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 50760
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21509
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else watching this MNF Game?

I know you guys used to complain about your Oline, but the Bears might be the worst ever.

They actually drafted a RT in the 1st round and he is getting straight raped by Aldon Smith.

I'm embarrassed watching it.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 3333
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Someone is in a rough part of their cycle.
Wink

Yeah but that's alright, maybe they'll turn it around before this team leaves town. Wink


Once Ben's Aorta is ruptured, we should have a better shot at the division next year. Wink

Awwww, that one was too easy. I thought you were gonna go with the rape angle. But yes, if Ben died that would help your chances.
_________________

CKSteeler wrote:
And no, truth is not a 'fact.' Which is why they are two different words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Good one since you can argue that our 7 Football Championships are not as "good" as your 6 "Superbowl Championships"...won't even go there

Now try "2013 Pittsburgh Steelers playoff chances" Wink

or try "Pittsburgh Steelers fanbase increase since 2005"

should be a good game though, wish Ben was playing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21509
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Someone is in a rough part of their cycle.
Wink

Yeah but that's alright, maybe they'll turn it around before this team leaves town. Wink


Once Ben's Aorta is ruptured, we should have a better shot at the division next year. Wink

Awwww, that one was too easy. I thought you were gonna go with the rape angle. But yes, if Ben died that would help your chances.


I think it was sexual assault, so I was just respecting the statute of limitations.

Laughing


See this is nice. We can all bring the lulz without fighting. We really must be a month away from Armageddon.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6404
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 50760
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL


Laughing at nonsense is insecure?

Logic...get some.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 3333
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
DawgSoldier wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Ha! Had to go back 30+ years for a highlight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cucIl4x0yJU

as memory serves that spoiled your playoff hopes in 09

Yay! 3 years ago! How long it take you to find that one. The Browns have always been insignificant in the NFL. I don't even hate them. They haven't done enough to deserve that emotion.

about 5 seconds. just typed in 8 sacks vs pitt

Now try..."Cleveland Brown Superbowl trophies"...


Good one since you can argue that our 7 Football Championships are not as "good" as your 6 "Superbowl Championships"...won't even go thereNow try "2013 Pittsburgh Steelers playoff chances" Wink

or try "Pittsburgh Steelers fanbase increase since 2005"

should be a good game though, wish Ben was playing

Wake up Grandpa. You shouldn't. 2013 playoff chances? Fanbase increase? That's the best you can come up with? I'm betting the chances are better than the Browns. And I don't like the Steelers cause of how many other people do. What kind of a reason is that? Go walk the boarded up streets of Cleveland.
_________________

CKSteeler wrote:
And no, truth is not a 'fact.' Which is why they are two different words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12372
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL


Laughing at nonsense is insecure?

Logic...get some.


Sense of humor get one
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 50760
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


We just like to have fun before the game starts, it usually gets ugly after that. Not sure why Steeler fans would be bitter, they have had a ton of recent success.


Joking is fine.

Creating a trolling gameday thread in our forum is idiotic.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 50760
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Entropy wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
LMAO at these insecure Browns fans, feeling the need to troll because they know their team and franchise is utter garbage and likely always will be.

Maybe you guys should go talk to your grandparents. They might be able to tell you stories of what it was like when the Browns were actually good. I know any Browns fan under 40 likely hasnt experienced that first hand.


I dunno man, it's a little ironic how you accuse others of insecurity and then start so many posts with "LMAO".

I'm over 40 by the way, and you're right LOL


Laughing at nonsense is insecure?

Logic...get some.


Sense of humor get one


I didnt see anything funny, troll.
_________________

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group