Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RB Wells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smitty89

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: RB Wells Reply with quote

How many carries do you expect him to get now that he is coming back and projected to be the starter?
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could throw out a guess but I can't. Depends on the flow of the game.

Sorry, that's about all I got.
apollo14000

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Wish I could throw out a guess but I can't. Depends on the flow of the game.

Sorry, that's about all I got.

I would say he's going to get a good bit of work. At least 10 carries IMO. Remember, he's been practicing for 2-3 weeks and I remember him saying he felt ready a month ago but couldn't get back due to the new IR rule. I think his health is gonna be as good as it's been in awhile. Rust could play a factor though. I think with his past success against the Rams and Whiz's desperation to jump start the offense while taking pressure off Lindley/Skelton means he'll be a big factor in our plans. Just my take.

I get what you mean though. If the Rams jump ahead quickly we'll have to resort to passing the ball which means less carries for Beanie.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured I'd just sneak this in here since it's an already existing thread. Beanie Wells was officially activated off the designated to return IR. To make room, the team has released OLB Jamaal Westerman.
DRC29 INT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: RB Wells Reply with quote

Smitty89 wrote:
How many carries do you expect him to get now that he is coming back and projected to be the starter?

If you're asking for fantasy purposes, he'll be a nice #3 RB option and #2 if you're desperate. Don't expect him to light it up, though. Our schedule won't allow our run game to do anything and we suck -- so we'll be passing 90% of the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: