Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Call me crazy but I think Seattle is incredibly dangerous...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 48577
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LA Niner Fan wrote:
Although I do hope their OC continues to call terrible games like he did the majority of the 49ers game Very Happy


You can count on it. Bevell is a magician. Laughing
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1791
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They lost a lot of games that came down to the last few plays. They're one Braylon Edwards catch and an Anthony Mccoy slip away from being 3-2 on the road. I really see them as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

But hey, that's just my biased opinion Wink
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 14177
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
They lost a lot of games that came down to the last few plays. They're one Braylon Edwards catch and an Anthony Mccoy slip away from being 3-2 on the road. I really see them as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

But hey, that's just my biased opinion Wink
And there one correctly called INT that would take a W away from their home record. I can't believe a someone would use an excuse like that to justify how close they have come to wins because they didn't just come close to a loss, they deserved it but got bailed out by the refs. SIMPLE FACT, you are what your record says you are. The game is 60 minutes and if a team lets the game come down to one call or one player making one mistake, then they deserve what they get. Packers are 7-3 because in those 3 games, we didn't do enough to win. Seahawks are 6-4 because that's the team they are.

I hate the whinging of out record could be this or that garbage.
_________________

Kempes on the custom sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Brown_Mamba


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 1791
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:
They lost a lot of games that came down to the last few plays. They're one Braylon Edwards catch and an Anthony Mccoy slip away from being 3-2 on the road. I really see them as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

But hey, that's just my biased opinion Wink
And there one correctly called INT that would take a W away from their home record. I can't believe a someone would use an excuse like that to justify how close they have come to wins because they didn't just come close to a loss, they deserved it but got bailed out by the refs. SIMPLE FACT, you are what your record says you are. The game is 60 minutes and if a team lets the game come down to one call or one player making one mistake, then they deserve what they get. Packers are 7-3 because in those 3 games, we didn't do enough to win. Seahawks are 6-4 because that's the team they are.

I hate the whinging of out record could be this or that garbage.


they're*. Whining about records is one things, saying how close you were to winning road games is another.
_________________

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
LA Niner Fan wrote:
Although I do hope their OC continues to call terrible games like he did the majority of the 49ers game Very Happy


You can count on it. Bevell is a magician. Laughing


He hasn't been too bad as of late. Pete has let Russell Wilson throw the ball around a fair bit more, and it has reflected in Bevells playcalling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pithy Radish


Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 651
Location: In a dirt field somewhere.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle has lost by a combined 21 points this season in all four of their losses, which averages out to be less than one touchdown per game (or 5.25 points). Seattle is taking games down to the wire on the road, and if not for a few unlucky bounces in the Cardinals, 49er, and Rams game the Seahawks might have a very different away record. The point I'm trying to make is that Seattle isn't just rolling over on the road, they are coming within a paper thin margin of victory. If Seattle gets a few bounces going their way on the road then they could easily play the spoiler for teams like the Bears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 33180
Location: Jortland, Oregon<3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilsons not ready Laughing the future is super bright for them but they wont make a play off run with Wilson at QB right now.
_________________

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9407
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Future is bright in Seattle with that D and Russell Wilson they could do big things. I would expect Wilson however to go through a sophomore slump
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tonyto3690


Joined: 29 Jan 2010
Posts: 5506
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.
_________________
C0LTSFAN4L1F3 wrote:

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9407
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.


True but when you have a D like Seattle's it means a little bit less and anything to even the playing field is huge
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 27630
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.


And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 9439
Location: MD
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.


And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.


What makes you say that Seattle has a top-5 run game?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tom cody


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 8777
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're a good team and they should make the playoffs, don't know how far they get in the playoffs though.
_________________
I think that I shall never see, my cataracts are blinding me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ataal


Joined: 17 Oct 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Avondale, Arizona
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.


And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.


What makes you say that Seattle has a top-5 run game?


Top 6, according to NFL.COM and they're only trailing New England by 5 yards. I think they're in the discussion.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JJ89


Joined: 11 Jan 2010
Posts: 246
Location: Vejle, Denmark
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games


They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.


What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.


Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.


And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.


What makes you say that Seattle has a top-5 run game?


Your right they doesn't rank in the top 5. But don't act like it's not even close Laughing They rank 6th with 0,5 yards per game fewer than the Pats at 5th..

EDIT: To slow
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group