Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Call me crazy but I think Seattle is incredibly dangerous...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LA Niner Fan wrote:
Although I do hope their OC continues to call terrible games like he did the majority of the 49ers game Very Happy

You can count on it. Bevell is a magician. Laughing

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They lost a lot of games that came down to the last few plays. They're one Braylon Edwards catch and an Anthony Mccoy slip away from being 3-2 on the road. I really see them as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

But hey, that's just my biased opinion Wink

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Ketchup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brown_Mamba wrote:
They lost a lot of games that came down to the last few plays. They're one Braylon Edwards catch and an Anthony Mccoy slip away from being 3-2 on the road. I really see them as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

And there one correctly called INT that would take a W away from their home record. I can't believe a someone would use an excuse like that to justify how close they have come to wins because they didn't just come close to a loss, they deserved it but got bailed out by the refs. SIMPLE FACT, you are what your record says you are. The game is 60 minutes and if a team lets the game come down to one call or one player making one mistake, then they deserve what they get. Packers are 7-3 because in those 3 games, we didn't do enough to win. Seahawks are 6-4 because that's the team they are.

I hate the whinging of out record could be this or that garbage.

Kempes on the custom sig!
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
Brown_Mamba wrote:

And there one correctly called INT that would take a W away from their home record. I can't believe a someone would use an excuse like that to justify how close they have come to wins because they didn't just come close to a loss, they deserved it but got bailed out by the refs. SIMPLE FACT, you are what your record says you are. The game is 60 minutes and if a team lets the game come down to one call or one player making one mistake, then they deserve what they get. Packers are 7-3 because in those 3 games, we didn't do enough to win. Seahawks are 6-4 because that's the team they are.

I hate the whinging of out record could be this or that garbage.

they're*. Whining about records is one things, saying how close you were to winning road games is another.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
LA Niner Fan wrote:
Although I do hope their OC continues to call terrible games like he did the majority of the 49ers game Very Happy

You can count on it. Bevell is a magician. Laughing

He hasn't been too bad as of late. Pete has let Russell Wilson throw the ball around a fair bit more, and it has reflected in Bevells playcalling.
Pithy Radish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle has lost by a combined 21 points this season in all four of their losses, which averages out to be less than one touchdown per game (or 5.25 points). Seattle is taking games down to the wire on the road, and if not for a few unlucky bounces in the Cardinals, 49er, and Rams game the Seahawks might have a very different away record. The point I'm trying to make is that Seattle isn't just rolling over on the road, they are coming within a paper thin margin of victory. If Seattle gets a few bounces going their way on the road then they could easily play the spoiler for teams like the Bears.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilsons not ready Laughing the future is super bright for them but they wont make a play off run with Wilson at QB right now.

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
willy_law

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Future is bright in Seattle with that D and Russell Wilson they could do big things. I would expect Wilson however to go through a sophomore slump
tonyto3690

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
They won't win the division
They won't have any home games

They will go one and done in pretty lopsided fashion.

What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.

Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
willy_law

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:

What makes you think it's going to be lopsided? Seattle has lost 4 on the road. All loses has been very close games that didn't go Seattle's way with 4, 4, 6 and 7 points.

Because unless you're the Giants or have an elite QB, homefield advantage means a lot in the playoffs.

True but when you have a D like Seattle's it means a little bit less and anything to even the playing field is huge
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:

And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.
sp6488

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:

And having an elite defense and top-5 run game I guess counts for nothing, right?

That's why you always hear "come playoff time, pack your defense and pack your run game". That's exactly what Seattle has.

What makes you say that Seattle has a top-5 run game?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're a good team and they should make the playoffs, don't know how far they get in the playoffs though.
Ataal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:

Top 6, according to NFL.COM and they're only trailing New England by 5 yards. I think they're in the discussion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
JJ89 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:

Your right they doesn't rank in the top 5. But don't act like it's not even close Laughing They rank 6th with 0,5 yards per game fewer than the Pats at 5th..

EDIT: To slow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: