Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hawley suspended 4 games
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrawABlank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
except when you speak with the player's mom as part of your reporting duties, (which I have) you find out that he's been on adderall his whole life and missed the deadline for the waiver this season. And yes, he's been prescribed it.

Ahh, the player's mother. As independent and unbiased a source as they come. What could the player, his mother and his agent possibly have to gain from misrepresenting this? Confused

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:
scar988 wrote:
except when you speak with the player's mom as part of your reporting duties, (which I have) you find out that he's been on adderall his whole life and missed the deadline for the waiver this season. And yes, he's been prescribed it.

Ahh, the player's mother. As independent and unbiased a source as they come. What could the player, his mother and his agent possibly have to gain from misrepresenting this? Confused

Where's the report anyway? I'd like to read it biased or unbiased. I'd love to read it scar if you'd link me on here or pm.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Laughing, wow smells like dog crap to me as well. Anyway, came in here to see how impactful this news was but good luck to ya guys this sunday.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Where's the report anyway? I'd like to read it biased or unbiased. I'd love to read it scar if you'd link me on here or pm.
no report. Just speaking with her.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Oh I thought you meant by "my reporting duties" is you did a report on the subject.

My mistake.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:
scar988 wrote:

Oh I thought you meant by "my reporting duties" is you did a report on the subject.

My mistake.

yeah. I had to research it. However, no report was done.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: