Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Twelve: Falcons (9-1) at Buccaneers (6-4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
It sucks guys but look at the bigger picture. Do you think that the Falcons can really do this in the playoffs?

They'll lose again. Have no pass rush, older corners....

Yep, Atlanta will get stuck playing the Bears/Packers and get absolutely throttled.

HAHAHA Good game guys

Troll. Atlanta , no way should feel comfortable right now even if they get home field advantage. I'd take SF, NYG and both GB/Chicago over them in the playoffs.
DrawABlank

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, good game by the Bucs. You look much improved under Schiano and have a bright future in front of you.

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

HAHAHA Good game guys

You're not that good. This was the first team you played with a winning record all year.

I appreciate you may have been provoked, but let's try to stick to the facts. Whether you take a team's record at the time we play them (San Diego @ 2-0) or at present (Denver @ 8-3) this is flatly untrue.

indifference wrote:
I don't care for the Falcons too much. Regular season champs is their MO. They played next to nobody this year but you can't fault them for that. As you said, their flaws are going to KILL them in the playoffs. When they run into a team like the Packers, Giants, or possibly the Seahawks it'll be a different story

GB and NYG - fair enough; teams with elite QBs always give us trouble, even indoors. But I am unsure as to why you believe that a SEA team that is 1-5 on the road would be able to beat a ATL team headlined by a QB who is 30-5 at home, with 4 of the 5 losses coming to Rodgers and Brees. I like Russell Wilson, but he's not quite there yet.

Foster-A-Falcon: Matt Bryant
2013 Stats: 24/27 FG (88.9%), 39/39 XP (100%)
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrawABlank wrote:
First of all, good game by the Bucs. You look much improved under Schiano and have a bright future in front of you.

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

HAHAHA Good game guys

You're not that good. This was the first team you played with a winning record all year.

I appreciate you may have been provoked, but let's try to stick to the facts. Whether you take a team's record at the time we play them (San Diego @ 2-0) or at present (Denver @ 8-3) this is flatly untrue.

indifference wrote:
I don't care for the Falcons too much. Regular season champs is their MO. They played next to nobody this year but you can't fault them for that. As you said, their flaws are going to KILL them in the playoffs. When they run into a team like the Packers, Giants, or possibly the Seahawks it'll be a different story

GB and NYG - fair enough; teams with elite QBs always give us trouble, even indoors. But I am unsure as to why you believe that a SEA team that is 1-5 on the road would be able to beat a ATL team headlined by a QB who is 30-5 at home, with 4 of the 5 losses coming to Rodgers and Brees. I like Russell Wilson, but he's not quite there yet.

Congrats on a tough played game by both teams. Your WR core is going to be a tough match-up for anyone. I think it comes down to if the o-line can protect Ryan. Today, they had a good day, at other times I have seen them struggle a bit.

Defensively, I won't be disappointed when Abraham finally retires, he still is a game changer. Much respect to him.
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one we let get away. Need to put 7's on the board when we have the opportunities against good teams. FG's aren't gonna beat the Falcons, Broncos, and Saints. Also not gonna win many games when Freeman doesn't throw a TD. Going forward we need to be aggresive early and often. Don't let off the throttle when we get a 3 point lead. We have to know going into the game we need to put up 30+ points to win. Luckly we are getting some help with Seahawks and Vikings losing. Hopefully 49ers can get the W as well. We are still right in the thick of things. I'm interested to see how this team responds next week after a painful loss. I fully expect Peyton to rip us a new one, it's gonna be on the shoulders of Freeman to match his play.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

HAHAHA Good game guys

indifference wrote:

Congrats on a tough played game by both teams. Your WR core is going to be a tough match-up for anyone. I think it comes down to if the o-line can protect Ryan. Today, they had a good day, at other times I have seen them struggle a bit.

Defensively, I won't be disappointed when Abraham finally retires, he still is a game changer. Much respect to him.

Nice to know there are some decent Bucs fans out there. Bucs def have a solid young core. Freeman def has overcome his slump. Atlanta has to play with more consistency but you guys will give anyone a scare.

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
ravishingone wrote:
DrawABlank wrote:

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
tech2186 wrote:

HAHAHA Good game guys

indifference wrote:

Nice to know there are some decent Bucs fans out there. Bucs def have a solid young core. Freeman def has overcome his slump. Atlanta has to play with more consistency but you guys will give anyone a scare.

Sometimes emotions run a little high after a tough game. I respect Mike Smith, but Arthur Blank, no thanks. I shop at Lowe's exclusively. Smile

Seriously, the Falcons played a very good game in the first half. Balanced offense, which protected the defense. I think the CBs are opportunistic, but need Abraham and Biermann to provide pass rush. Obviously, Nolan is a huge upgrade over Van Gorder.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one was a heartbreaker. Luckily Seattle and New Orleans lost today so not much changed. We've still got a shot. Unfortunately beating Denver in Denver doesn't seem very likely. Hey, who knows though?

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only positive about today is Seattle lost...so we are still alive...and honestly that should be us in the 2nd wildcard spot...but the replacement refs felt like giving Seattle a free win a few weeks back

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
Only positive about today is Seattle lost...so we are still alive...and honestly that should be us in the 2nd wildcard spot...but the replacement refs felt like giving Seattle a free win a few weeks back

Dang that's true

I think we could beat Seattle in a head to head too

But yea chok next week as a loss
Another couple tough games and possibly losses sgsinst the Saints and falcons Again

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LazyBoyFil wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

Dang that's true

I think we could beat Seattle in a head to head too

But yea chok next week as a loss
Another couple tough games and possibly losses sgsinst the Saints and falcons Again

I think we can get the Saints and Falcons. At least Atlanta. I honestly believe we played the better game today. New Orleans can be beat if we can get any kind of pass rush going. We also need to pick off a few balls in both those games to get the win. As for next week, even if we play our best football, I still don't think we win. Denver is just too hot right now.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't help that the remaining games against Denver, Atlanta, and New Orleans are all on the road. Even if they clinch home field, I don't see Atlanta sitting their starters week 17.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuczNGator5 wrote:
It doesn't help that the remaining games against Denver, Atlanta, and New Orleans are all on the road. Even if they clinch home field, I don't see Atlanta sitting their starters week 17.

We really needed this one bc they all lost today and needed that edge with our schedule coming up. I think we can pull a victory off against New Orleans but Denver and Atlanta will be tough.

Seattle just lost they're 2 CBS for 4 games so that's a blessing.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:

We really needed this one bc they all lost today and needed that edge with our schedule coming up. I think we can pull a victory off against New Orleans but Denver and Atlanta will be tough.

ATL may be resting starters for the playoffs, though. They are pretty banged up and might need the time off, so that is a potential advantage. We need to keep playing great and make these plays we look back at, but we might sneak in as the #6 seed. If we do though, we'll likely play GB or SF in the first round which probably won't end well. It would be great if the Falcons ended up at the 3 seed and we beat them Very Happy

NO is back to the normal Saints so they will also be tough, and I don't expect to beat Denver. It's possible, but very unlikely I think. We need to finish with 4 wins.
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just me being optomistic, but I think we will beat the Broncos. That 6 game winning streak has to come to an end soon haha and who better than a team with a ton to prove. With that said I wouldn't put any money on it. I would put money on that we will be in the game until the very end, as we have every game this season. It's gonna come down to can we put the ball in the endzone. We can't have good drives stall and only get 3 points. Also if we get the lead we need to keep out foot on their throat, trying to run the clock down with 10 minutes left won't work on Peyton.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
BuczNGator5 wrote:

ATL may be resting starters for the playoffs, though. They are pretty banged up and might need the time off, so that is a potential advantage. We need to keep playing great and make these plays we look back at, but we might sneak in as the #6 seed. If we do though, we'll likely play GB or SF in the first round which probably won't end well. It would be great if the Falcons ended up at the 3 seed and we beat them Very Happy

NO is back to the normal Saints so they will also be tough, and I don't expect to beat Denver. It's possible, but very unlikely I think. We need to finish with 4 wins.

I wouldn't count on Atlanta resting they're starterss. Still gotta play the latter of they're schedule and the way they're playing now they're very vulnerable.
Green Bay and sf are on they're tail as well.

I think all of our opponents are beatable. I think we can win the final 5 but need to mentally learn from our mistakes. Freeman hits Williams or Jackson on that drive and we might be 7-4 with a game in Seattle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: