Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 11?
Sam Bradford: 170 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Brandon Gibson: 3 rec, 9 yards, 2 TD's
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chris Long: 3 tackles, 2 sacks
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
Quintin Mikell: 8 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
James Laurinaitis: 10 tackles
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1511
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Couldnt watch the game, but was following it on gamecast. Loved the two pick sixes.Stop complaining about sjax. Hes been playing well these couple of weeks and guys like Lunatic are being overly dramatic when they think he misses a hole. Rolling Eyes
You are joking right? Is he not missing holes? I never said he needs to be benched, he just needs to take what the line gives him more often instead of trying to bounce every run outside for a homerun. He had a good day, but it could have been so much better if he would just go with whats there.


And thats exactly what I'm talking about. He rushes for 139 with a 5.8 YPC and your really going to sit up here and say it couldve been so much better. Laughing Thats hilarious. You and other jumped on the "Sjax is finished" Bandwagon at the start of the season when he was banged up (and not playing as bad as some of you were saying) and now you just refuse to get off, admit you were wrong and agree that if he got his usual 18-20 carries a game this would be another 1000-1200 yard season.

And this is coming from the guy that when Pead fumbles calls it a great play. Thats a great play, but you'll complain about 139 yards.

I didnt get to watch the game but you are nitpicking and you have been all season.
Guess you just cant talk sense into someone who doesnt have any


I agree. Nitpicking about 139 yards makes much more sense.


sorry s-jax39, i hate lunatic more than anyone in the world. but he is right on this one, jackson has been doing this for years not just this year. Steven jackson is still a great back though and he had a superb game. But to keep it real he does miss a lot of holes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6793
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Couldnt watch the game, but was following it on gamecast. Loved the two pick sixes.Stop complaining about sjax. Hes been playing well these couple of weeks and guys like Lunatic are being overly dramatic when they think he misses a hole. Rolling Eyes
You are joking right? Is he not missing holes? I never said he needs to be benched, he just needs to take what the line gives him more often instead of trying to bounce every run outside for a homerun. He had a good day, but it could have been so much better if he would just go with whats there.


And thats exactly what I'm talking about. He rushes for 139 with a 5.8 YPC and your really going to sit up here and say it couldve been so much better. Laughing Thats hilarious. You and other jumped on the "Sjax is finished" Bandwagon at the start of the season when he was banged up (and not playing as bad as some of you were saying) and now you just refuse to get off, admit you were wrong and agree that if he got his usual 18-20 carries a game this would be another 1000-1200 yard season.

And this is coming from the guy that when Pead fumbles calls it a great play. Thats a great play, but you'll complain about 139 yards.

I didnt get to watch the game but you are nitpicking and you have been all season.
Guess you just cant talk sense into someone who doesnt have any


I agree. Nitpicking about 139 yards makes much more sense.


sorry s-jax39, i hate lunatic more than anyone in the world. but he is right on this one, jackson has been doing this for years not just this year. Steven jackson is still a great back though and he had a superb game. But to keep it real he does miss a lot of holes.


I never stated that he didnt miss holes. Just said that hes been over dramatic about stevens performance as a whole all year. Its nitpicking to complain about his performance today.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3624
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys this game is hours in the past. Get your act together and get your 49er GDT up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ramsfan28


Moderator
Joined: 18 Sep 2006
Posts: 7012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Guys this game is hours in the past. Get your act together and get your 49er GDT up.


Art takes time son. Shhh
_________________


Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF


ViolentMonk71 wrote:


We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
DistantRam


Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 418
Location: London, England
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
What was that DT we had and fumbled on there endzone(Stripped by the WR whose in the Chiefs now).

Clifton Ryan. If he had held on for another couple of yards, we would have won that game.

As for yesterday, it was a real mixed bag. Our soft coverage and usual dumb plays allowed a poor Cards team to build a lead at half-time but we regrouped and played good football, on both sides of the ball, in the second half.

All season long, we fans on this forum have been berating the soft coverage and dink and dunk offence: we have been picked apart (most notably by the Patriots) using the former, while we can't sustain drives using the latter. After too long a wait, the Rams finally play more aggressive defence and a more vertical offence in the second half and what happens? We win the half 17-0. Granted, it's not against one of the better teams in the league (how were these Cardinals ever 4-0?), but it shows that our young team can play well when the coaches release the handbrake.

One final point: for those who want to ditch Bradford, with whom would you replace him? This year's QB class coming out of college looks really weak, while the best free agent QB is going to be Joe Flacco. 'Nuff said, as we say in these parts.
_________________
I watched the Rams at Wembley and stayed until the bitter end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wr80


Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 492
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DistantRam wrote:
El ramster wrote:
What was that DT we had and fumbled on there endzone(Stripped by the WR whose in the Chiefs now).

Clifton Ryan. If he had held on for another couple of yards, we would have won that game.

As for yesterday, it was a real mixed bag. Our soft coverage and usual dumb plays allowed a poor Cards team to build a lead at half-time but we regrouped and played good football, on both sides of the ball, in the second half.

All season long, we fans on this forum have been berating the soft coverage and dink and dunk offence: we have been picked apart (most notably by the Patriots) using the former, while we can't sustain drives using the latter. After too long a wait, the Rams finally play more aggressive defence and a more vertical offence in the second half and what happens? We win the half 17-0. Granted, it's not against one of the better teams in the league (how were these Cardinals ever 4-0?), but it shows that our young team can play well when the coaches release the handbrake.

One final point: for those who want to ditch Bradford, with whom would you replace him? This year's QB class coming out of college looks really weak, while the best free agent QB is going to be Joe Flacco. 'Nuff said, as we say in these parts.


You don't get one this year, pick up some pieces to help Bradford if he doesn't do better next year, I say give up on him and move on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7746
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wr80 wrote:
You don't get one this year, pick up some pieces to help Bradford if he doesn't do better next year, I say give up on him and move on.
It really doesnt matter what you say, or I say or what anyone else n here says...

His contract says he will be here for atleast 2 more seasons, likely 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46001
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
You don't get one this year, pick up some pieces to help Bradford if he doesn't do better next year, I say give up on him and move on.
It really doesnt matter what you say, or I say or what anyone else n here says...

His contract says he will be here for atleast 2 more seasons, likely 3.


He's been progressing nicely.. What is this? 3 straight games with 2 TD's? not to mention that he could have stat padded yesterday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm still waiting for that 4 td game.
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7746
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
I never stated that he didnt miss holes. Just said that hes been over dramatic about stevens performance as a whole all year. Its nitpicking to complain about his performance today.
His total yardage on the day is irrelevant to what I am talking about.

It doesnt matter if he ran for 40 yards but could have had 60 more for 100, or if he had 140 but could have had 200 total, the end result is still leaving 60 yards on the field.

There were 8-10 carries he had that he took the wrong hole, and atleast 5 of them were gaping ones. Most of the time he was trying to bounce it outside for a homerun to the house, he doesnt have that speed anymore like he thinks he does.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7746
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
StLunatic88 wrote:
Wr80 wrote:
You don't get one this year, pick up some pieces to help Bradford if he doesn't do better next year, I say give up on him and move on.
It really doesnt matter what you say, or I say or what anyone else n here says...

His contract says he will be here for atleast 2 more seasons, likely 3.


He's been progressing nicely.. What is this? 3 straight games with 2 TD's? not to mention that he could have stat padded yesterday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm still waiting for that 4 td game.
People are going to moan and groan about him till he does that, but its not coming anytime soon because that isnt the offense for now.

He constantly throws amazing passes, but he also makes bad decisions and forces balls (he has to because they are rarely there) but when he holds the ball because nothings there people chastise him because he needs to "take more shots".

You cant have it both ways, you can have a gunslinger who tries to fit every ball into every window, ultimately throwing a ton of picks and having a bunch of over throws. Or you can have a smart QB who takes what is there, throws it away when he is supposed to and checks down when nothing else is there.



Untill he gets a weapon that he is confidant will win those 50/50 balls, or atleast play defense when they are loosing the battle, he isnt going to throw them (nor should he). I think Quick is that type of player, he just needs to learn the defense part, and develop the chemistry with Sam.


Hate to say it to you all again, but the more I look, the more I see the possibility of an off-season that we dont sign a Big Name WR or draft a 1st round guys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramsgoooo


Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 2111
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was the other troll who voted for Mikell with me? Laughing
_________________
DalCowboyzRule wrote:

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramsfan55


Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 1388
Location: albuquerque, NM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talked to Les Snead on sunday, no big deal!! Laughing I talked to him about Warmack and he sounded like hes already done some homework on him him and is pretty excited about him. Snead also gave me a fist bump when we were done talking! haha! Laughing Cool
_________________
Tavon (Awesome) Austin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46001
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:
Talked to Les Snead on sunday, no big deal!! Laughing I talked to him about Warmack and he sounded like hes already done some homework on him him and is pretty excited about him. Snead also gave me a fist bump when we were done talking! haha! Laughing Cool


No way, How? Awesome man..

Re watching this AZ game. Both Kendricks and Givens were open for a TD. It was just a matter of who Sam wanted to hit. There might have been a chance Kerry Rhodes might have broken up the Pass to Givens but I doubt it..



dammm that speeed..
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 46001
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL Look at Gibson and Mr. I can't get separation.

Why can't he be consistent Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You know he's going to be crazy good with another team, Ala

Laurent Robinson with the Cowboys. Now as a number 1-2 option they'll suck.


Btw, Lance smoked Daryl right there Cool
_________________


mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramsfan55


Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 1388
Location: albuquerque, NM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
ramsfan55 wrote:
Talked to Les Snead on sunday, no big deal!! Laughing I talked to him about Warmack and he sounded like hes already done some homework on him him and is pretty excited about him. Snead also gave me a fist bump when we were done talking! haha! Laughing Cool


No way, How? Awesome man..

Re watching this AZ game. Both Kendricks and Givens were open for a TD. It was just a matter of who Sam wanted to hit. There might have been a chance Kerry Rhodes might have broken up the Pass to Givens but I doubt it..



dammm that speeed..


Ya man. He came out and some of us fans got his attention and he came over and talked us for a bit before the game. He is a really good guy and from what I heard is very down to earth and motivated to get this team making playoff runs consistently.
_________________
Tavon (Awesome) Austin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group