You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You want great free agents??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

With Kampman signed, do we still draft MARIO??
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 7 ]
No
56%
 56%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 16

Monaco2204

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: You want great free agents?? Reply with quote

I think all Packer fans need to help out and start dishing out money to fly free agents into Green Bay since our fantastic general manager doesn't seem to be planning any visit with any decent player to say the least. Hutchinson forget about it, cheap ted thompson will never pay more than the vikings offered ( i actually wouldn't blame him for that though, considering how much the vikes offered). Witherspoon is gone..Lavar will be gone too. We should bring in Peterson for a visit for linebacker and def not let DT Pickett get away.
If any decent free agents are left by the time you guys read this, who do you think we should sign now?
And with Kampman signed, do we still draft Mario??
Barnett56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD THEY ARE MULTIPLYING!!!!!!!
NINE HUNDRED OTHER POSTS BASHING TED THOMPSON. QUIT IT!~!!!!!
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: You want great free agents?? Reply with quote

Monaco2204 wrote:
I think all Packer fans need to help out and start dishing out money to fly free agents into Green Bay since our fantastic general manager doesn't seem to be planning any visit with any decent player to say the least. Hutchinson forget about it, cheap ted thompson will never pay more than the vikings offered ( i actually wouldn't blame him for that though, considering how much the vikes offered). Witherspoon is gone..Lavar will be gone too. We should bring in Peterson for a visit for linebacker and def not let DT Pickett get away.
If any decent free agents are left by the time you guys read this, who do you think we should sign now?
And with Kampman signed, do we still draft Mario??

Good post.
I think you're right. Peterson and Pickett should be our biggest targets.
Also, add Akin Ayodele and Will Allen tothat list, IMO.
I think we don't draft Mario now. TT said the "we're picking the BPA" statement BEFORE the CBA was renewed. When it got renewed, we got flexible on money, but with Kampman ONLY! Now we got Hawk, Huff, Ngata.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: