Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Consequences of losing to the Colts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The refs were the smallest reason why we lost it wasnt like we were up when that play occured if Bironas doesnt miss Titans win plain an simple. Bironas already missed a kick and almost missed again on our 13th point. 2 games in a row the coaches an d players were not ready vs the Colts. Last year Hass could barely walk this game couldnt put points on the board. All the defense had to do was force a FG in OT and they couldnt do that. Titans lost on there own the refs didnt make Hass over throw Cook or make Bironas miss

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
titans_5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or fumble a first and goal snap at the colts 9 killing the chances of a td.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
or fumble a first and goal snap at the colts 9 killing the chances of a td.

It was 1st and 10 on Indys 21 the play happened at the 28 yard line again Bironas wasnt a lock to hit that FG ya hes never missed except vs GB he was also blocked vs Balt in 06 and he barely made his last FG that game. You guys are unbelievable how can you blame the refs when the Titans sucked that day?

Sig by daboyle250

titans_5

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt blame the refs at all.. fumbling a snaps on the qb and center messing up the exchange.. stop the witch hunt i was agreeing with you.. it was our fault we lost..

the fumble at the end with 18 seconds left still kills me tho now that you brought it up.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
i didnt blame the refs at all.. fumbling a snaps on the qb and center messing up the exchange.. stop the witch hunt i was agreeing with you.. it was our fault we lost..

the fumble at the end with 18 seconds left still kills me tho now that you brought it up.

Thats the fumble there blaming the refs over Bironas would of had to attemp a 43 yard FG an 2 kicks before that he missed a 45 so blaming the refs does us no good because you cant just assume Bironas hits that kick. If Bironas hits the 45 yarder or Hass doesnt over throw Cook they win the game. Fans and media need to hold that team responsible. And thats what Bud Adams is doing and he should because no one else is

Sig by daboyle250

TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you can't blame the refs. Tell that to Packers and Seahawks fans.

While it is not the right attitude to have to blame the refs if you are a player or coach, it doesn't change the fact that the refs can effect the outcome of a game.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:

While it is not the right attitude to have to blame the refs if you are a player or coach, it doesn't change the fact that the refs can effect the outcome of a game.

You sound so ridiculous right now did the Titans lose in the same fasion as the Packers did? Iv neer said the refs never cost anyone a game but in the Titan vs Colts game that i flew from Boston to Nashville to see im telling you to blame the players. I was there i seen how less than average they played. After putting up 20 plus on the Steelers and 35 on Buffalo you should of def put more than 13 points up against Indy

Sig by daboyle250

Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
You sound so ridiculous right now

You did not just say this to someone other than yourself. Laughing

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ok yous keep blaming the refs what ever makes yous feel better jus like the media and the fans that live in Nashville no one will ever hold this team accountable for anything and thats why every year we"ll see an 8-8 team that will always make you say well cant wait till next year then 8-8 happens all over again with an under achieving team and losses to teams you should of beat

Sig by daboyle250

Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look in the spirit of Thanksgiving we can pick up this debate tomorrow for today we...

Sig by daboyle250

TitanSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

You sound so ridiculous right now did the Titans lose in the same fasion as the Packers did? Iv neer said the refs never cost anyone a game but in the Titan vs Colts game that i flew from Boston to Nashville to see im telling you to blame the players. I was there i seen how less than average they played. After putting up 20 plus on the Steelers and 35 on Buffalo you should of def put more than 13 points up against Indy

Green Bay should have put up more than 13 on Seattle. You can make that argument all day.

And I never once said you couldn't blame the players either.. I started this thread listing how people would blame Hasselbeck for missing a wide open Cook.

You could easily blame Bironas, Hasselbeck, Munchak, the defense in overtime.. the list goes on.

Regardless you cannot debate that the Colt's fumbled with us in field goal position and we clearly recovered, and the refs ruled him down and it was not reviewed. If they get that call right and Bironas makes the 40 yard field goal we win the game. No overtime.

So blame whoever you want. Our team isn't good enough to deserve a playoff berth anyway, I just like hypotheticals and thought I would share my observations.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Lions fans how it feels to tackle a player who has his elbow and knee down and have him get up and run 80 yards for a score because the incompetent refs are too blind to rule him down.

That horrible display of officiating cost the Lions the game.. but I suppose it's the players fault for letting Houston score 30+ points in the first place.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
Ask Lions fans how it feels to tackle a player who has his elbow and knee down and have him get up and run 80 yards for a score because the incompetent refs are too blind to rule him down.

That horrible display of officiating cost the Lions the game.. but I suppose it's the players fault for letting Houston score 30+ points in the first place.

Ya its the refs fault Jason Hanson missed a FG in OT its the refs fault Schwartz bleeped up by throwing the challenge flag knowing the play was reviewable stop the ref blaming will ya. There human every single game you can make an argument the ref messed up its an cheap way out. Even the Forssett play you say it cost Det the game which is b.s but you dont know what would of happened. That play didnt happen to send them to OT that play happened in the early 3rd quarter. Houston could of still scored you dont know that. What you do know is the coach cost his team take 7 points off the board. You also know the kicker could of put that play to misery by not missing a short FG. And about the GB game yea GB should of won but if you watched that game Seattles defense was all over Rodgers its also the same defense who beat Brady GB did nothing in that game to deserve more than 13 points. Thats the only game you can say the refs cost someone but to your point about them suppose to score man 13 they would have if Donald Driver didnt drop the ball in the End Zone which brings me back to blame the players but in that case the refs indeed cost GB just not in the fashion they did to the Titans. Hass wasnt under much pressure that day vs Indy he had no problem getting to the 50 it was at that point he crapped his diaper and couldnt make a throw when it mattered most

Sig by daboyle250

TitanSS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

Ya its the refs fault Jason Hanson missed a FG in OT its the refs fault Schwartz bleeped up by throwing the challenge flag knowing the play was reviewable stop the ref blaming will ya. There human every single game you can make an argument the ref messed up its an cheap way out. Even the Forssett play you say it cost Det the game which is b.s but you dont know what would of happened. That play didnt happen to send them to OT that play happened in the early 3rd quarter. Houston could of still scored you dont know that. What you do know is the coach cost his team take 7 points off the board. You also know the kicker could of put that play to misery by not missing a short FG. And about the GB game yea GB should of won but if you watched that game Seattles defense was all over Rodgers its also the same defense who beat Brady GB did nothing in that game to deserve more than 13 points. Thats the only game you can say the refs cost someone but to your point about them suppose to score man 13 they would have if Donald Driver didnt drop the ball in the End Zone which brings me back to blame the players but in that case the refs indeed cost GB just not in the fashion they did to the Titans. Hass wasnt under much pressure that day vs Indy he had no problem getting to the 50 it was at that point he crapped his diaper and couldnt make a throw when it mattered most

Lol. Look at it how you want, man. If you can't understand that officiating can sway a tight game, then I certainly will not be able to explain it to you.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
TitanSS wrote:

Lol. Look at it how you want, man. If you can't understand that officiating can sway a tight game, then I certainly will not be able to explain it to you.

The refs call in the Titans Colts game didnt swing anything. Hass over throwing Cook then on the next play hitting a Colts defender in the gut with a ball swung that game. Titans never seen the ball the rest of the way. The refs call during the Texans Lions game didnt swing anything since the Lions took another lead and then had a chance to win the game in OT with a FG but choked. Its little kiddish to blame the refs if you worry about your job and not the refs job then the refs wont matter. The refs wouldnt of mattered if Hass hit Cook or if Bironas didnt miss. Same in the Lions game is Hanson just hit a short FG

Sig by daboyle250

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: