Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Safe To Say The John Skelton Experiment Is Over
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 52981
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Safe To Say The John Skelton Experiment Is Over Reply with quote

Had a good run but I think it's done now. Doubt he'll ever get an earmed start again.

Small school QBs are risks and while it was just a 5th round pick and a really crappy corner, I think we all have to admit we lost on this pick.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3128
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DDOCKETT90


Joined: 25 Mar 2011
Posts: 702
Location: GILBERT, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he can do it still whis didn't gieve him a chance today!
_________________

matthouston91 made it!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5506
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDOCKETT90 wrote:
I think he can do it still whis didn't gieve him a chance today!


Probably told him he was sitting on pins and needles before the game. So he didn't help himself by not converting on his opportunities
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3128
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
DDOCKETT90 wrote:
I think he can do it still whis didn't gieve him a chance today!


Probably told him he was sitting on pins and needles before the game. So he didn't help himself by not converting on his opportunities


Really looked like Skelton was trying to Aim his throws today. Was most likely over thinking it today. Still think Arizona done with him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5506
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
DDOCKETT90 wrote:
I think he can do it still whis didn't gieve him a chance today!


Probably told him he was sitting on pins and needles before the game. So he didn't help himself by not converting on his opportunities


Really looked like Skelton was trying to Aim his throws today. Was most likely over thinking it today. Still think Arizona done with him.


I agree
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 12767
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping Lindley gets all the reps in practice and starts vs the Rams. If Lindley struggles next week go back to Kolb if he's healthy. As for Skelton he's a clipboard holder but it's not like he could've been developed under this coaching staff anyway.
_________________

The Rebuild Has Begun...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Safe To Say The John Skelton Experiment Is Over Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Had a good run but I think it's done now. Doubt he'll ever get an earmed start again.

Small school QBs are risks and while it was just a 5th round pick and a really crappy corner, I think we all have to admit we lost on this pick.


I hope he is done. It's painful watching him every week. He's just not very good. Simple.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZCardinalsFan


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 1180
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the pick when we first made it. But that was to be a back up to Lienart and possibly become a starter after 3 or so years. I think it ruined him by playing him to early.

Im still pissed we cut Lienart for all the garbage we've had since him.
_________________

Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
I liked the pick when we first made it. But that was to be a back up to Lienart and possibly become a starter after 3 or so years. I think it ruined him by playing him to early.

Im still pissed we cut Lienart for all the garbage we've had since him.

Kolb is the only QB we have had since Leinart was cut that is worth a crap and Kolb is always injured.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZCardinalsFan


Joined: 17 Nov 2008
Posts: 1180
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
I liked the pick when we first made it. But that was to be a back up to Lienart and possibly become a starter after 3 or so years. I think it ruined him by playing him to early.

Im still pissed we cut Lienart for all the garbage we've had since him.

Kolb is the only QB we have had since Leinart was cut that is worth a crap and Kolb is always injured.


True story, 1 out of 6(?) Qbs since him were about as good as him. El oh EL
_________________

Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZCardinalsFan wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
AZCardinalsFan wrote:
I liked the pick when we first made it. But that was to be a back up to Lienart and possibly become a starter after 3 or so years. I think it ruined him by playing him to early.

Im still pissed we cut Lienart for all the garbage we've had since him.

Kolb is the only QB we have had since Leinart was cut that is worth a crap and Kolb is always injured.


True story, 1 out of 6(?) Qbs since him were about as good as him. El oh EL


Yeah it's sad. Just glad we don't have to have another season of Skelton. I am running out of walls to kick in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the difference with Skelton and Lindley?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 3128
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZPSquared wrote:
Whats the difference with Skelton and Lindley?


None. Both trash QB talent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZPSquared


Joined: 17 Oct 2012
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
Whats the difference with Skelton and Lindley?


None. Both trash QB talent.


Thank you. Both have similar physical attributes, lack of accuracy, and they stare down receivers. But Khodder talks like Lindley is such a great prospect. There is a reason he was taken in the 6th round
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group