Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame: GB (7-3) 24, DET (4-6) 20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:
Casey Hayward is our best defensive player behind Matthews. That is all.

If Burnett comes away with that pick that went through his hands on Megatron's TD and everyone is calling Burnett the next Nick Collins.

Sig brought to you by Justo
TheGreatZepp

bkobow05 wrote:
Did not deserve to win that game but I'll take it. We've had way too many lackluster performances and not enough laugherty Daniels.
Defense played well overall considering who they had out there.

No Matthews or Shields, Raji and Neal with bad ankles. Then of course no Perry, Woodson or Bishop either.

Mosses and Walden were getting pressure off the edge. Raji, Worthy and Daniels were pushing the middle.

Tramon though... man I just don't know about him, he seemed like his head was elsewhere today.

call me crazy, but i really think we could live without tramon williams

hayward, shields, and house are all playing well. williams might be playing the worst of the 4 imo.
Major_Momscream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Family Ghost} wrote:

The defense deserves some credit .. those OLB's and you DB's stepped up. Pretty tough to win when you have a couple key cogs missing from the lineup.

Ya know, I liked the play of the Packers' rookie linemen, too. Mike Daniels is a hell of a player. Very fast and powerful. I see him as a major contributor over the next few years.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major_Momscream wrote:
+Casey Hayward, showing veteran patience out there.
+Cobb!
+Finley, for catching a ball or 2. I think he scored a tuchdown, too.
+Starks. Did nothing egregiously stupid.

-Crosby, but he'll bounce back...maybe next year.
-O-line. But that was expected.
-Rodgers. Just didn't look himself, but that is a tough d-line.

And major negative for Tramon Williams. Calls himself Optimus Prime and he was jogging around out there like it was practice. If Stafford didn't play so badly, Tramon gets burned even more and the Packers get blown out.

MVP = Matt Stafford.

The guy he was lined up against kind of had something to do with that. How people fail to realize this is mind boggling.
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major_Momscream wrote:
{Family Ghost} wrote:

The defense deserves some credit .. those OLB's and you DB's stepped up. Pretty tough to win when you have a couple key cogs missing from the lineup.

Ya know, I liked the play of the Packers' rookie linemen, too. Mike Daniels is a hell of a player. Very fast and powerful. I see him as a major contributor over the next few years.
situational contributor but definitely a contributor.

I think Hawk deserves recognition too, he stuffed more then a couple runs and was quite stellar in his coverage responsibilities.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Need Aaron to have another post-Colts like self evaluation before next week. Big game against the G-men. Finley is back, time to trust him and get him involved cause that offense was brutal today!

The offensive line was aggravating today. Saturday is not good, Sitton is merely average, Lang is playing out of position, EDS is a back-up swing guy. It is very possible that Newhouse is our best offensive linemen this year. We need Jennings back because we need a game-breaker out at WR.

Packerfaninmn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lions are still the lions. A terrible, garbage franchise.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:

The guy he was lined up against kind of had something to do with that. How people fail to realize this is mind boggling.

You think the increased competition would make him play faster. I believe I saw him trailing Titus Young on a fly pattern and he was making no effort to close the gap.
TheGreatZepp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
Need Aaron to have another post-Colts like self evaluation before next week. Big game against the G-men. Finley is back, time to trust him and get him involved cause that offense was brutal today!

The offensive line was aggravating today. Saturday is not good, Sitton is merely average, Lang is playing out of position, EDS is a back-up swing guy. It is very possible that Newhouse is our best offensive linemen this year. We need Jennings back because we need a game-breaker out at WR.
So badly, he completely restructures how defenses have to matchup.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major_Momscream wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:

You think the increased competition would make him play faster. I believe I saw him trailing Titus Young on a fly pattern and he was making no effort to close the gap.
Even at the end of the game on the Lions final fourth down he was just kind of drifting between two receivers. Not giving any serious effort to get near either receiver in the area and forcing the safety(McMillian?) to make the play on a much larger TE. If their TE had caught the ball he would of walked the last 30 yards into the endzone. It was like that all day, it didn't seem like Tramon was playing at the expected game speed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan Burnett almost cost us the game, thank god he didnt though.

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seemed like we got lucky with that one..

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
Seemed like we got lucky with that one..

.........because Stafford didn't play well? Because their offensive coordinator abandoned the run game on their final drive? We made less mistakes, didn't get away with calls, went into their house with a completely banged up team and beat them. Someone has to explain this because I see the other side is saying this as well.

Major_Momscream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreatZepp wrote:
Even at the end of the game on the Lions final fourth down he was just kind of drifting between two receivers. Not giving any serious effort to get near either receiver in the area and forcing the safety(McMillian?) to make the play on a much larger TE. If their TE had caught the ball he would of walked the last 30 yards into the endzone. It was like that all day, it didn't seem like Tramon was playing at the expected game speed.

He basically watched McMillian and Sheffler go for the jump ball. He wasn't in a prime position but he simply looked too disinterested considering the severity of the play. I may actually chalk it up as an injury or ailment that was plaguing him today it was so bad, but whatever, GB won so I'm just concerned about the confidence of some of these guys being restored. When Jennings was trying to cheer Mason up he looked devistated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: