Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Monty Python Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many Monty Python refrences are there?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Who is Monty Python?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magross wrote:
No real big fa signings besides bowe, need immediate impact players at safety, d-line, and last lb spot.

Draft is very mediocre too me, rate 2/10
Don't like the pics after the 1st round, feel like u wasted them on "reid" like picks

You don't need another dream team fiasco magross. Bowe would be a decent signing. You can address safety in the draft. We don't even need a 3rd LB that is dominant because we run out of the nickel D so much. Boykin has more snaps than Jordan most games.

And Dingo's draft is a lot better then a combination of all of your drafts put together. And championships are won in the trenches. Drafting Cooper and Joeckel in the first 2 rounds addresses the horrible play at OT and OG. Drafting White addresses the NT position with a big behemoth.

And how many Monty Python references were in this mock, Dingo?
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
magross wrote:
No real big fa signings besides bowe, need immediate impact players at safety, d-line, and last lb spot.

Don't like the pics after the 1st round, feel like u wasted them on "reid" like picks

You don't need another dream team fiasco magross. Bowe would be a decent signing. You can address safety in the draft. We don't even need a 3rd LB that is dominant because we run out of the nickel D so much. Boykin has more snaps than Jordan most games.

And Dingo's draft is a lot better then a combination of all of your drafts put together.

Ouch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want immediate not 4 years from now, n if u look at half my mocks from last year I did have a lot of signings and drafts correct that u all hated on and said would never happen so ill keep doin mine n u can keep hating
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
oland11 wrote:
magross wrote:

And Dingo's draft is a lot better then a combination of all of your drafts put together.

Ouch.

Some times you need to tell him the truth. I'll be nicer.

Your mocks aren't taht good Magross. You could need some improvement. Smile?
eagles101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magross wrote:
I want immediate not 4 years from now, n if u look at half my mocks from last year I did have a lot of signings and drafts correct that u all hated on and said would never happen so ill keep doin mine n u can keep hating

i wont a flying unicorn that poops golden nuggets....doesnt mean it can happen.

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good overall, although I laugh at the idea that both Peters and Joeckel don't start right off the bat. Peters is going to be as healthy as he can be by training camp, the only question is how healthy can he be? (as in if his injury will permanently hamper him). Either way, as long as he is dressing and practicing, he will be starting for us o start next year, maybe he'll be horrible and get benched eventually but he will definitely start week 1. Why on earth would Joeckel not start? If we're going to use our top 7 pick on him then we better play him. The obvious move here is to move Herremans to his natural RG spot, where he excels, and start Joeckel at RT. No brainer.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Why would Dallas trade Hanna for Avant?

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

YAC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magross wrote:

An Immediate starter isn't LaRon Landry. And Joeckel, Cooper and White all have the potential to be immediate starters given the state of the play at OT, OG and NT.

And in my drafts last year I had us taking 4 of the guys on our roster. Big deal.

All of your mocks are completely unrealistic. You want us to draft Te'o. Which is really the only position we don't need at this moment.
magross

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new dc will most likely rid the wide 9 n not play nickel so much, which would leave the lb on more, which are 3rd lb is horrible, but my major concern is safety, we have none, n I'd rather have laron landry then nate allen or kurt coleman he can actually make plays and hit hard . But like I said previously I'd prefer byrd, he's a major playmaker, put him next to nnamdi in the secondary n I guarantee u nnamdis game steps up, bcuz in oakland nnamdi always hjad a safety for help
oland11

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magross wrote:
A new dc will most likely rid the wide 9 n not play nickel so much, which would leave the lb on more, which are 3rd lb is horrible, but my major concern is safety, we have none, n I'd rather have laron landry then nate allen or kurt coleman he can actually make plays and hit hard . But like I said previously I'd prefer byrd, he's a major playmaker, put him next to nnamdi in the secondary n I guarantee u nnamdis game steps up, bcuz in oakland nnamdi always hjad a safety for help

A new DC probably means we cleaned house. But even if we don't run the wide-9 we still will be running a Nickle-D. Thus, the need for a 3rd LB to start would go to waste when we could draft someone else.

LaRon Landry can't do squat if he can't even get on the field. We could also draft someone like Elam out of Florida.

And Scrabble was always left one on one in Oakland.

Any other counter arguments?
marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

YAC

Of course.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
magross wrote:

A new DC probably means we cleaned house. But even if we don't run the wide-9 we still will be running a Nickle-D. Thus, the need for a 3rd LB to start would go to waste when we could draft someone else.

LaRon Landry can't do squat if he can't even get on the field. We could also draft someone like Elam out of Florida.

And Scrabble was always left one on one in Oakland.

Any other counter arguments?

You should hop off and let Dingo defend his own mocks.
baconrad3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Oland belittling somebody......This is great Laughing .....Trolland found someone to pick on

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
babyatemydingo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Pretty good overall, although I laugh at the idea that both Peters and Joeckel don't start right off the bat. Peters is going to be as healthy as he can be by training camp, the only question is how healthy can he be? (as in if his injury will permanently hamper him). Either way, as long as he is dressing and practicing, he will be starting for us o start next year, maybe he'll be horrible and get benched eventually but he will definitely start week 1. Why on earth would Joeckel not start? If we're going to use our top 7 pick on him then we better play him. The obvious move here is to move Herremans to his natural RG spot, where he excels, and start Joeckel at RT. No brainer.

I didn't put my roster out there in any particular order.
However, I created this with the notion that Peters may not be ready early or at all next season.
It is all going to be subject to how things play out. There will be options.
I mean, why marry yourself to starting a rookie offensive lineman who won't be ready until game four?

Not that that ever happens.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: