You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Does the Rams Redskins RGIII trade work out for both teams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Cryptkeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had Washington's back on this since the minute it happened because I viewed RGIII as not only a franchise caliber prospect, but one with HOF potential. With his work ethic, intelligence, and leadership, I also felt he was a safe pick. My philosophy is that when you get the chance for a QB prospect like that, you take it. It's not going to come cheap, but it's worth it. There are very few QB prospects I view in that kind of esteem, and RGIII was one of them.

That said, St. Louis did get enough compensation that, if utilized correctly, can upgrade the talent core of their roster in a significant way. It's just that Washington got the crown jewel of the deal.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: