Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Bye Week
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took the time during a slow bye week to vote for the Pro Bowl... is it just me or is the NFC vastly mroe talented than the AFC? I wanted to take like 5 guys for each category from the NFC but struggled to find one or two deserving players from each category in the AFC. Voted for a few Seahawks even though I think the game is better off not being played at all.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

Hey Kylon - why don't you take this bye week to tell us how you became a Seahawks fan. Your sig has Seahawks, Knicks, Yankees and the Syracuse Orange. Let's just say one of these things is not like the others. Why not a Giants fan or a Jets fan? How did this happen? Or... why not a Mariners fan and a Washington Huskies fan?

well im from upstate NY so thats why im a Yanks, Knicks, Cuse fan. Its also funny that im from NY yet i Hate the Giants and Jets. My dad was a huge Seahawks fan and pretty much thats the first NFL team i was introduced to. I have been a Diehard fan since i was 5 lol. My dad became a fan because he liked steve largent. I was a HUGE Cortez Kennedy and Walter Jones fan when i was younger. Unfortently my dad passed away when i was 10 so he never got to see us get to the Super Bowl. I remember him always saying he couldnt wait till we made it to a Super Bowl because he was going to take me he didnt care how much it would cost. when we made it in 2005 i was way to young to go by myself or afford tickets Thats why WHEN we make it to the Super Bowl in the future i WILL be there!!!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Plush

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

Hey Kylon - why don't you take this bye week to tell us how you became a Seahawks fan. Your sig has Seahawks, Knicks, Yankees and the Syracuse Orange. Let's just say one of these things is not like the others. Why not a Giants fan or a Jets fan? How did this happen? Or... why not a Mariners fan and a Washington Huskies fan?

well im from upstate NY so thats why im a Yanks, Knicks, Cuse fan. Its also funny that im from NY yet i Hate the Giants and Jets. My dad was a huge Seahawks fan and pretty much thats the first NFL team i was introduced to. I have been a Diehard fan since i was 5 lol. My dad became a fan because he liked steve largent. I was a HUGE Cortez Kennedy and Walter Jones fan when i was younger. Unfortently my dad passed away when i was 10 so he never got to see us get to the Super Bowl. I remember him always saying he couldnt wait till we made it to a Super Bowl because he was going to take me he didnt care how much it would cost. when we made it in 2005 i was way to young to go by myself or afford tickets Thats why WHEN we make it to the Super Bowl in the future i WILL be there!!!!!

Awesome story man. I hope we go to the promised land soon
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up homies?

"We all we got, we all we need"
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
What's up homies?

Hey man!
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

Awesome story man. I hope we go to the promised land soon

Yeah man - thanks for sharing. I initially was a Bears fan because my dad was a Vikings fan and I was always looking for things that would [inappropriate/removed] him off. I became a Seahawks fan because I really liked the way they built their organization and how intertwined the team and fans were. Plus it was closest to home and, ergo, easiest to keep up to date on. And it's pretty easy for me to go to a game every one in a while.

I'll definitely see you guys at the Super Bowl (although maybe not this year...) I'll buy you all a beer at the game.
Shazor4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screw the Panthers.

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shazor4 wrote:
Screw the lions

fixed

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Screw the lions

fixed

and add oakland

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
JJ89

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
imani wrote:
Shazor4 wrote:
Screw the lions

fixed

and add oakland

You didn't want the packers to win ?? Confused

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers screwed us.

We wanted the Packers to win that game.

A lot of good games on today. What was it, 3 in overtime?
JJ89

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Panthers screwed us.

Yeah panthers just realized they didn't want to win the game Confused

We are going to compete with Saints and Tampa for the last wildcard, Packers/Bears takes the last.

Yeah lot of games there weren't supposed to be close, with 3 in OT..

The last chargers TD cost me a LOT of $, had Denver -8 :/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJ89 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Panthers screwed us.

Yeah panthers just realized they didn't want to win the game Confused

We are going to compete with Saints and Tampa for the last wildcard, Packers/Bears takes the other.

Yeah lot of games there weren't supposed to be close, with 3 in OT..

The last chargers TD cost me a LOT of $, had Denver -8 :/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
i hate bye weeks

How far upstate Imani? Are you anywhere near Lake Champlain? I've always wanted to go there.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We want GB to win! They have to come second.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: