Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Browns QB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Agree with Entropy here...

Me too, even though I didn't read it. But, I will later.)

Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Agree with Entropy here...

Yup, nothing to add or take away.

Season tickets, section 315, since 06
See you in the Muni with the Tailgate DJs
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear there were a bunch of supposed Browns fans rooting for Weeden to do poorly and those that were upset when he threw the TD putting the Browns ahead.

What is wrong with some of you folks.

Vince Lombardi
bruceb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, all, I just don't see enough in Weeden. Even though he was H&H&s' "guy", he doesn't seem to have "it". Very Happy
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Sorry, all, I just don't see enough in Weeden. Even though he was H&H&s' "guy", he doesn't seem to have "it". Very Happy

So you're happy that you think we currently don't have the QB of our future?

are you even a fan?
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:

Hey bruce, Luck just threw his 2nd pick 6 of the game and he's getting blown out by the Pats 29th ranked pass defense.

Guess that he's no good, is poorly coached, AND has bad plays called for him huh?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
bruceb wrote:

So you're happy that you think we currently don't have the QB of our future?

are you even a fan?

Consider the smile derisive. Not happy. Never have agreed with the pick or planting him in the driver's seat. Still don't.
Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Weeden will be the QB of this team for the next 8 years or so.

We've got other problems we need to be dealing with. If Andrew Luck was coming out this year, maybe I'd have a different thought, but I don't think there is anyone in this draft that is an upgrade over our curent starter.

Those of us who think otherwise need to take a step back from the ledge and realize that we were down several DB's today, and our reserves got picked on by a pretty good WR, and we did quite a few things to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I think if Joe Haden plays today, we win. He didn't, we didn't. I think we definitely need another starting CB, as well as another OLB that can be the guy other teams need to gameplan for.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think we've got what is going to be a pretty darned good stable of WR's. Little and Jordan are getting tons of reps, and that's only going to help us in the future. Not sure if MoMass fits into the future picture (injuries) but I do think we've got the top 2 guys on our roster right now.

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#JOSHGORDONSHAFTED! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard
bruceb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bruceb wrote:

Hey bruce, Luck just threw his 2nd pick 6 of the game and he's getting blown out by the Pats 29th ranked pass defense.

Guess that he's no good, is poorly coached, AND has bad plays called for him huh?

None of that follows from the usually logical you. So that will make the Colts what, 6-4?
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:

We've got other problems we need to be dealing with. If Andrew Luck was coming out this year, maybe I'd have a different thought, but I don't think there is anyone in this draft that is an upgrade over our curent starter.

Those of us who think otherwise need to take a step back from the ledge and realize that we were down several DB's today, and our reserves got picked on by a pretty good WR, and we did quite a few things to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I think if Joe Haden plays today, we win. He didn't, we didn't. I think we definitely need another starting CB, as well as another OLB that can be the guy other teams need to gameplan for.

I'm probably in the minority, but I think we've got what is going to be a pretty darned good stable of WR's. Little and Jordan are getting tons of reps, and that's only going to help us in the future. Not sure if MoMass fits into the future picture (injuries) but I do think we've got the top 2 guys on our roster right now.

We have a smart man here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bruceb wrote:

None of that follows from the usually logical you. So that will make the Colts what, 6-4?

6-4 this week, what makes you think they will win another game?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:

I agree with everything EXCEPT that the loss had much to do with Haden not playing. If the refs are going to call those penalties on Skrine, they could call them on Haden, Haden has the same physical style.

Brown would still be playing if Haden was AND he still could have been called on the game losing PI.

Agree strongly that we need better play from the DBs, replace Brown? I'm ok with that...get a better FS? hell yeah...let the young players improve another year for better depth? sure

Just my opinion, but Bademosi and Hagg showed some good stuff today.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bruceb wrote:

Yup those same Colts that were terrible last year after only losing a QB. Huh, maybe that had some talent on that team considering they were a double figure winner the year before.

Vince Lombardi
Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if there was a winner of today's game, it might have been Tom Heckert. While Buster Skrine had a tough day, we saw great contributions from guys that he brought on board.

I think that when the purge happens, he's going to be the last man "standing."

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#JOSHGORDONSHAFTED! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucketheadsdad wrote:
I think that if there was a winner of today's game, it might have been Tom Heckert. While Buster Skrine had a tough day, we saw great contributions from guys that he brought on board.

I think that when the purge happens, he's going to be the last man "standing."

Here is to hope...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: